Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2007, 23:31   #16
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
i know this is slightly OT, but is there any plans of a 2 or 3 hour meet rather than a 2 or 3 day meet? lets pleaseee have a small meet where all can come,sit,get to know each other and then u guys can have the BIG meet.

this being an humble request from the youngest t-bhp member in hyd
Youngest??? yet a senior bhpian.... guys I vote for aadix's request. Come of it guys a mini meet would help the planning and am sure a lots of us could turn up too.
suren181 is offline  
Old 30th December 2007, 23:43   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
rider60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bhagyanagaram. (A.K.A. Hyderabad)
Posts: 1,619
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

me too in for the mini meet but not yet decided on the whole day trip!
rider60 is offline  
Old 31st December 2007, 00:30   #18
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Guys, for the first time on teamBHP, I need to put my negative / positive in this one, and am for once giving a reason. Me being a small time business person I have never been able to afford the Saturday off, for some previous meets, However have squeezed and been to a few meets.

My request would be that if you could add up some mini meets it'd be great to meet up with you guys. The Saturday meets just dont add up for me.

Ensssssssssssooooy guys. Have a blast and a great drive for the next meet, but will someone ping me, if there is a possibility of a mini meet?
suren181 is offline  
Old 31st December 2007, 00:58   #19
BHPian
 
theexister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad...now moved to Bangalore
Posts: 172
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

I am for the mini meet too since on 26th I will be travelling to Chennai.
theexister is offline  
Old 31st December 2007, 10:08   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

lets go to the plae where the roads are good so that everyone can enjoy the drive. if that means going to Nsagar,then Nsagar it is....though personally i would prefer Srisailam.

and whoever said 450 Kms in a day will be tiring/not possible etc etc, neeeds to be banned from T-bhp .

if we end up driving the whole day, no probs....thats the main idea anyways.

but seriously, if we leave Hyd by 6Am, we should reach srisailam by 10 at least, .... spend time till lunch there, leave by 3 an dbe back in hyd by 7-8, depending on traffic. this is very doable and I hav edone far more ardous journeys in one day and lived to tell the tale!

so cmon guys, show some spirit and be part of this drive. The longer the better, I say! and in case anyone is a bit hesitant to drive, my truck will be going with just one occupant- me- so anyone is welcome to hitc a ride with me.
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 31st December 2007, 12:04   #21
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

For a mini meet, only Jan 15th works for me. I am ok for a few hours in the afternoon or evening. Just plan up and lemme know!
mobike008 is offline  
Old 31st December 2007, 14:56   #22
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 0
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Hi Guys,
I am intrested in meeting up in Jan 08 ..I posess a Black master-palio 1.6 sport...eagerly would be waitin for any update from you guys..
bluepit8307 is offline  
Old 1st January 2008, 02:31   #23
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hyd
Posts: 252
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
l

and whoever said 450 Kms in a day will be tiring/not possible etc etc, neeeds to be banned from T-bhp .

if we end up driving the whole day, no probs....thats the main idea anyways.

but seriously, if we leave Hyd by 6Am, we should reach srisailam by 10 at least, .... spend time till lunch there, leave by 3 an dbe back in hyd by 7-8, depending on traffic. this is very doable and I hav edone far more ardous journeys in one day and lived to tell the tale!
The biggest part is actually MEETING & LEAVING ON TIME, few bhpi'ians are lazy..... anywayz whetver it is.. ill be comin ... In the CAR...
nosfreak is offline  
Old 1st January 2008, 21:06   #24
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

HAPPY NEW YEAR my dear friends.:-)

@adi, There is a seperate thread for discussing mini meets. Please search around.

@all, you can check the mini meet thread.

RAJ.
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 1st January 2008, 22:54   #25
Senior - BHPian
 
aadix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 1,594
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

hey anna thanks for the wishes!, wish u & other hyd-bhpians a wonderfull year ahead

knew about the other thread too.. posted about it here cos all the action was going on in this thread, that's why i started my post here with a off topic prefix
aadix is offline  
Old 2nd January 2008, 12:09   #26
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepit8307 View Post
Hi Guys,
I am intrested in meeting up in Jan 08 ..I posess a Black master-palio 1.6 sport...eagerly would be waitin for any update from you guys..
Welcome to team-bhp. Have you introduced yourself in the intro section? Keep checking this thread as we are going to have a wonderful drive cum meet this January
mobike008 is offline  
Old 3rd January 2008, 20:51   #27
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 38
Thanked: 3 Times
Default Hi then Make it 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
lets go to the plae where the roads are good so that everyone can enjoy the drive. if that means going to Nsagar,then Nsagar it is....though personally i would prefer Srisailam.

and whoever said 450 Kms in a day will be tiring/not possible etc etc, neeeds to be banned from T-bhp .

if we end up driving the whole day, no probs....thats the main idea anyways.

but seriously, if we leave Hyd by 6Am, we should reach srisailam by 10 at least, .... spend time till lunch there, leave by 3 an dbe back in hyd by 7-8, depending on traffic. this is very doable and I hav edone far more ardous journeys in one day and lived to tell the tale!

so cmon guys, show some spirit and be part of this drive. The longer the better, I say! and in case anyone is a bit hesitant to drive, my truck will be going with just one occupant- me- so anyone is welcome to hitc a ride with me.
Hi folks, Wish you and your families a VERY HAPPY 2008.
@Raj - Please get that old thread closed. All meets will have a new thread. that will not confuse folks.

If we want another meet and all of us SWEAR that we will be there, why not hit one of the Shamirpet / Siddipet dhabas for that. Folks who plan on a days drive / ride will do Srisailem / Sagar. I have done both the places on my bike as well as cars in a days time. Is it time to float a vote.... he he elections are round a corner want to do a dry run here?

@avi - Want to start a new thread on that? If I start one it takes time to appear in the main board (me a NEWBIE ). You know what I mean. But if its during the 17th, 18th, 19th and 20th Jan time frame I am not there. Have a real big event to manage.

so lets see how it goes ... but 26th is ON and with more than our mini meet presence. Lets not forget that.....

So long folks ...

ciao

kaushik
kchatt is offline  
Old 4th January 2008, 12:55   #28
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Kaushik, what you said makes sense. New thread for every meet ( irrespective of its a mini or a long meet).

I am open for a short drive on Jan 15th to any of the dabhas either on shamirpet or gandipet road and a quick lunch too. We can meet at 11:00 and disperse by 2:00pm? What say folks?
mobike008 is offline  
Old 10th January 2008, 20:48   #29
Team-BHP Support
 
bblost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 9,552
Thanked: 6,310 Times
Default

need an update on the status of this meet.
Is it an overnighter or not?

I don't want to be driving/riding non-stop the whole day.

get out of Hyd by 7AM, and return the next day.
imagine how peaceful that day will be, for Hyd that is.
bblost is offline  
Old 10th January 2008, 22:30   #30
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 48
Thanked: 26 Times
Default

Hello Everyone,

This is Naveen here. Joined Teambhp recently. Am really interested in meeting all the Hyd Tbhpians. Could you confirm the final date, venue and time.

Looking forward to meet u all.

Drive fast n Safe.

Cheers!
Flash777 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A New Year Drive! Team-BHP meet @ Chittoor, AP. 4th Jan, 2015 RSUDARSANAN The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 5th January 2015 18:26
Team BHP Foodie Meet: 17th Jan 2009 Post confirmations here frankmehta The Team-BHP Meet Section 68 5th January 2010 15:42
Team-BHP New car launch of the Year 2008 khanak The Indian Car Scene 119 8th January 2009 16:07
Deccan Heritage Vintage Rally - Hyderabad Jan 26th 2008 kkr2k2 Vintage Cars & Classics in India 74 8th February 2008 11:27


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:13.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks