Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2008, 13:25   #31
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,333
Thanked: 109 Times
Default

Cool! How the hell did you do that?
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2008, 13:55   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
ramie2400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,900
Thanked: 57 Times
Default

you guys go on Bikes only or cars are also allowed???I have a P150 and Avenger 180..i'll plan to join in but i am not a fast rider at all
ramie2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2008, 15:11   #33
BHPian
 
Xehaust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 845
Thanked: 74 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Cool! How the hell did you do that?
Photo Editing using iPhoto.
Xehaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2008, 15:28   #34
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,333
Thanked: 109 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
you guys go on Bikes only or cars are also allowed???I have a P150 and Avenger 180..i'll plan to join in but i am not a fast rider at all
Cars are welcome too. Xehaust has come along once. Nobody rides above 60. Last time there were two 954's and one FZ1 and we were all together except for a small patch on marine drive where the big bikes took off.
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2008, 15:51   #35
Senior - BHPian
 
ramie2400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,900
Thanked: 57 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Cars are welcome too. Xehaust has come along once. Nobody rides above 60. Last time there were two 954's and one FZ1 and we were all together except for a small patch on marine drive where the big bikes took off.
well thats cool so this saturday we can get plan out a ride
ramie2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2008, 19:59   #36
Newbie
 
redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 19
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hey can i join u guys on one of your rides, i got a p200, im new to mumbai so would love to meet fellow bhpians for a night ride.
redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2008, 20:23   #37
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 727
Thanked: 26 Times
Default

i can join fellow bhpian too but minus my vehicle
kavesh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2008, 01:22   #38
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,333
Thanked: 109 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline View Post
hey can i join u guys on one of your rides, i got a p200, im new to mumbai so would love to meet fellow bhpians for a night ride.
Cool, watch this thread for the next ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavesh55 View Post
i can join fellow bhpian too but minus my vehicle
Why cant you get your ride?
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2008, 02:19   #39
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 147 Times
Default

Because he is lazy

(Kavesh is going to kill me)
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2008, 13:24   #40
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,333
Thanked: 109 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA View Post
Because he is lazy

(Kavesh is going to kill me)
How can he be lazy to ride/drive??
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2008, 13:31   #41
Senior - BHPian
 
ramie2400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,900
Thanked: 57 Times
Default

i'll be watching this thread closely,Mr.straight6 what about tomorrow night for drives as sunday's a holiday matey
ramie2400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2008, 20:30   #42
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,333
Thanked: 109 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
i'll be watching this thread closely,Mr.straight6 what about tomorrow night for drives as sunday's a holiday matey
I was thinking about Sunday night. Where do you live?
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2008, 21:20   #43
Newbie
 
redline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 19
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

hey Mr.straight6 are you going to ride the whole night?all over mumbai?
redline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2008, 13:21   #44
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,333
Thanked: 109 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline View Post
hey Mr.straight6 are you going to ride the whole night?all over mumbai?
Are you crazy! We usually go up to Badeh Miya or one other similar place close by and then ride back after some chatting over some rolls etc.
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2008, 14:12   #45
BHPian
 
Magma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: mumbai
Posts: 355
Thanked: 2 Times
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Are you crazy! We usually go up to Badeh Miya or one other similar place close by and then ride back after some chatting over some rolls etc.

YUMmm.badhe Miyan!
Where theres food there will be me! However i dont have a bike only old car! May i join?
Magma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Drives within 150km from Bangalore Roameo Route / Travel Queries 339 7th August 2017 19:05
How do front wheel drives and Rear wheel drives behave in a skid adrian Technical Stuff 10 29th June 2011 17:51
Kolkata 'Nishachar' Meet (Night Drives, Dhabas, Photos, Music, Fun!!) btirthankar The Team-BHP Meet Section 25 25th April 2009 23:12
What keeps you awake during boring / long / late night drives ? chetanhanda Shifting gears 62 15th October 2008 14:26


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:39.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks