Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 8th January 2008, 06:31   #1

Default Team - BHP Kolkata Meet January 2008....!!

Hello everyone...! The December meet didn't work out.. Now.. we all desperately need to meet up real soon..! Let's do in this new year in Jan itself..! Planet, Shuvd, Nikunj, Safari lover... all the bros.. please plan up and let's get it going...!

Planet bro is very busy for his wedding..! But we should all meet him once before his wedding to celebrate his dooms day..

Please guys plan up something.. something really exciting and full of thrill..!

I am game for anything anytime...!! But only if it's on a sunday..!

Cheers everyone.. cheers:

Mod's Note: We strongly urge all our new members to take some time out and read through the announcement section.

Amongst other things, please ensure the next time you post a message it does not have more than 2 smilies in it. We have edited out all the extra smilies from your post for this once.

Last edited by Zappo : 8th January 2008 at 14:37.
sharadbajaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 14:33   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey Sharad,
Welcome to Team BHP! How about an intro? What do you drive, what do you do, where you stay etc:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/

We got your request to join the Kol chapter google group, and have approved that.
A meet sounds like a good idea... it's been a while. Let's see what the others have to say.

PS: Do go through the forum posting rules once. There is a 2 smiley limit per post. Just letting you know before the moderators step in
razor4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 15:50   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

hey Sharad, welcome to tbhp. meet in January is a good idea since it has been long due..
BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 15:52   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharadbajaj View Post
Planet bro is very busy for his wedding..! But we should all meet him once before his wedding to celebrate his dooms day..
What is this !! Planet getting married??? To Whom --> ETC ( )
Biye Kobe? What abt the bachelors party?

Abhi
akroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 15:54   #5
Senior - BHPian

I am badly stuck with work all through this month - so chances of me making it to the meet looks dim. but anyways i am sure that all of you guys will have loads of fun whenever and wherever you guys meet up. but make sure that you drive safe and click lots of pics, videos....

i hope all of you guys know about the Kolkata Meet on 1st February, 2008 @ SaltLake (GD Block)

@ Rest of the Team BHP Gang (not restricting it to Kolkata) - try to make it to the Kolkata Meet on 1st February 2008.

Edit: Abhi - Bachelors' Party?? woh kya hai??

Last edited by planet_rocker : 8th January 2008 at 15:57.
planet_rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 15:58   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
i hope all of you guys know about the Kolkata Meet on 1st February, 2008 @ SaltLake (GD Block)

@ Rest of the Team BHP Gang (not restricting it to Kolkata) - try to make it to the Kolkata Meet on 1st February 2008.
Only you would call your wedding a Kolkata meet!!!
Old 8th January 2008, 16:03   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
Only you would call your wedding a Kolkata meet!!!
hehehe! nothing like that - when i told ETC about the Feb meet she said, "tell your Gari-Pagol friends that you are not coming for the meet." i replied, "well i am the host, and it will be @ Salt Lake GD Block."

she was like - - but later said, its cool

Last edited by planet_rocker : 8th January 2008 at 16:06.
Old 8th January 2008, 16:18   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Ok Planet, hardly 3 weeks of fun left in your life...
What about your honeymoon plans? Drive on your Fiat to Digha

Quote:
Edit: Abhi - Bachelors' Party?? woh kya hai??
Ya that looks bleak... looks like Jonogon biye te giye khabe directly...

Abhi
akroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2008, 22:57   #9
Senior - BHPian

Bachelor's party?
Involves lots of booze and scantily clad women jumping out of giant cakes, who eventually become unclad women. Usually a celebration of the "last night of freedom" of a man, held prior to the wedding day. And since you are expected to be a (ahem) one woman man thereafter, one (or some!) of the above-mentioned women could help you get your final, errr, wishes out of your system. The alcohol helps you forget.
Others involved in this gathering are the groom-to-be's male friends. Girls are strictly not allowed (apart from the ones coming out of the cakes of course!!).
Description done. When is this happening?
Old 9th January 2008, 04:58   #10

Yes Planet bro.. absolutely a Bachelors party is definitely required. We all are really looking forward to it.

Anyways guys, please try and plan up something so that we all can meet atleast in this month and get to know each other.

TILL THEN HAPPY DRIVIN! DRIVE SAFE.
Old 9th January 2008, 05:04   #11

Yes planet bro.. a bachelors party is definitely required..!!! We would all like to celebrate your last day of bachelorpan in style..!!! Please do organize something bro..

All the guys, please plan up something so that we all can atleast meet once in Jan.. so that we all can get to know each other..!

TILL THEN HAPPY DRIVING...!!! ENJOY..!!!!
Old 9th January 2008, 11:13   #12
Senior - BHPian

@ Razor Singh - thanks for the detailed description

@ Sharad - your post will take some time to appear in a thread (since you are a newbie with less than 50 posts - posting in Shifting gears section and intro section will not add to your post count - so for the time being your posts will be moderated) - therefore avoid posting twice. please go through the board rules.
Old 9th January 2008, 11:43   #13
BHPian

Planet da,

Amai o ektu oi google groups er link ta pathao...then i too will join that... ami ekhon gurgaon e achi.. but i still would like to keep upto date with whats happening at our scene there...

and regarding feb meet, is it open for everybdy.. if so then I will definitely try and make it...

By the way, am kaustav, driving a white M800 in Gurgaon, and a Blue Alto in cal.

is anybdy coming from cal for the auto expo??..

Waiting to hear from you.
krazydriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2008, 12:24   #14
Senior - BHPian

OT:

@ Kaustav - we (Kolkata Gang) usually keep in touch with each other through the google group chain mails - it helps in sending one mail to all the Kolkata members w/o typing email ids. i am sure you know about the funda.

But at the same time - we regularly log-in to team BHP and keep us updated about whats going on - lets say about kolkata meets. so it is a better idea to stay online and keep yourselves updated. anyways check your PM.

Last edited by planet_rocker : 9th January 2008 at 12:26.
Old 9th January 2008, 17:09   #15
Senior - BHPian

13 posts and still you guys have not started planning for a meet?? come on guys!.

well - lemme help you guys decide.

Probable Dates: 13th(Sun)/ 20th(Sun)/ 26th(Sat)
Venue: Sher-e-Punjab (Kolaghat / Dumdum - serves booz), BB'S - Sector V (no booz) / your choice.
POA: drive / adda / booz / masti but drive safely.

PS: i am out.