Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 15th March 2009, 12:59   #136
BHPian

Well its ok.There is always time.hmm.
So see you all in next meet.Looking forward to it.
jithudigitised is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2009, 13:05   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
@ nandan & iplay. the pics and the report please
Pics coming soon...
I am not good at writing. lol
Nandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2009, 14:10   #138
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
@ nandan & iplay. the pics and the report please

Attendees

iplay (Swift) The main reason behind the meet
Greenhorn (Cam without his ride. Driver in weight reduction mode LOL)
jkdas (Came in his white Monster)
Redfire (Swift)
Myself

Was a very short notice meet with just 5 bhpians.

Lazy Sunday morning; in came the sms from green and JK confirming the Meet at around 10 30 am near his home , Muttada.
Main agenda was to Audition iplay's ride. (9887, GZ titanium, polk Momo comps).
Iplay was waiting over there when I reached by 10 30. Had a audition of 'Hotel California' on his ICE. Was Nice to hear the Active 3 way setup!

10 45 JK came in with his beast! Got into the swift. Out went my Holtel California and his favorite Kill Bill OST was in!

5 mins green came . Seemed as if some body has thrown a bucket of water at him. God he was sweating like hell after short walk from his home.

at 11 Redfire joined the party .

10 -15 mins 5 of us was inside the swift. Auditioning and tuning the polks and GZ.

Everybody got out attacked the redfire's swift. JK Revved the Engine just to hear the FFE. Two anxious heads poked up from the neighbourhood as if they were expecting some accident. The expresssion of
"What are these guys doing there? Jumping from one vehicle to other on a peaceful sunday morning" was pasted all over their face!

Next was the photo session. I handed over my cam to iplay, the Pro.
JK also took some snaps. Distributed my xtra TBHP stickers to Redfire and iplay, Waiting to see them on their rides.

Redfire and Iplay came to chk out my rear HU setup and the Hertz Coax.

11: 45 Every body was ready to leave and there was a talk on our next meet and Drives, and redfire had to go. Tata Bye Bye...

Pics
First Pic from left Green, JK, Redfire, Myself

Third One
Our Horses from left :- My ride, JK 's Safari, Redifire's Swift, iplay's Ride

Sixth one
The teambhp stickers looks nice on the Safari.

Last one,
Iplay and redfire cheking out ma rear Hertz Energy Coax.
Attached Images

Old 15th March 2009, 15:35   #139

Smile

Wow !!!!
That is all I can say now.

So glad I could meet some of the TBHPians in person. I was visiting TVM and thanks a lot to greenhorn for the quickly planned meet up. It was a real surprise to me. I was the first reach the destination (well.....bit excited I guess. Usually it never happens). Infact I was waiting for greenhorn, totally unaware of the meet. After 5 mins, one black dezire passed and the driver was looking at me. The car took a u turn and parked infront of me. Seeing the TBHP sticker on the bumper, I got out and greeted him. It was nandan. We got in my car and started listening to the ICE. Then a 'truck' pulled near to our car. It was none other than jkdas. He took over the audition (and the talking too). greenhorn also joined. I think he is recently bit by the fitness bug. He seemed to have walked to the meeting place.

The 'front sound stage' is taken over greenhorn and jkdas and they started the audition by playing their own CDs. Man, got to say this. they have a unique choice for what listen in their car. It was pure fun. Only limitation was the time and hence most tracks were changed in the middle. Guys, I need a copy of whatever u played. Sounded really different.

After sometime, redfire also joined in. We heard his ICE also. I had a brief listening session in jk's safari also. Great setup in both cars. I felt proud that the swift could acually accomodate greenhorn, myself and nandan in its rear seat.

As the others pointed out, this TBHP meet was not complete without an intervention by the KP guys. That also happened soon. But jk managed to satisfy their curiosity. People in Muttada also got suspicious I guess, because 5 cars parked in a row and all of us will get into car, sit in that for some time and then all of us will get into another........ they have every reason to be suspcious. May be the KP guys' visit also can be linked.

Once again, thanks to greenhorn for organising the quick meet. It was great fun meeting all of them, the 'autonuts' of TVM. I 'm blessed

Hopefully, Nandan will be posting the pics soon. Thanks to Nandan for the sticker. My car is TBHPfied now.
iPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2009, 16:31   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPlay View Post
Hopefully, Nandan will be posting the pics soon.
Thanks Nandan, for the pics.
You seem to have posted while my post was waiting for the authorization.
iPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2009, 16:32   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Wow !!!!

Guys, I need a copy of whatever u played. Sounded really different.
iplay, this is only the beginning. actually this was just my second meet, and I am geetin addicted!

When is the next meet guys? LOL

Me to need a copy of your CD collections JK. Will get it tomo at Ofiice
Old 15th March 2009, 16:43   #142
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandan View Post
When is the next meet guys?
How about 9th april? I'll be in tvm that evening. I know its a working day, but would be nice to meet you guys again. its been a while.

Quote:

As the others pointed out, this TBHP meet was not complete without an intervention by the KP guys. That also happened soon. But jk managed to satisfy their curiosity. People in Muttada also got suspicious I guess, because 5 cars parked in a row and all of us will get into car, sit in that for some time and then all of us will get into another........ they have every reason to be suspcious. May be the KP guys' visit also can be linked.
You know it's been a good meet when there has been a KP visit!
rippergeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2009, 17:24   #143
Senior - BHPian

makkale dineshanmareee.....nice....next time i'm in town (don't know when though), will meet. should meet you all freeks there..
does that safari have tuned suspension??
kutlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2009, 20:50   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
How about 9th april? I'll be in tvm that evening.

I am always ready, Just a call is enough I will Jump In!
Old 16th March 2009, 11:27   #145
sps
BHPian

So one more meet gone by. Couldn't check this site on saturday and again missed.

Hi Jay, nice to see you and your redfire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandan View Post
I think i have met mr. sps at the CAR SHOPPY, with the Innova! Hoope he remembers me.
yes nandan, how can i forget ur dezire with those alloys and good ice . nice pics of the meet.
sps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2009, 20:59   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Wow !!!!

So glad I could meet some of the TBHPians in person. I was visiting TVM and thanks a lot to greenhorn for the quickly planned meet up. It was a real surprise to me. I was the first reach the destination (well.....bit excited I guess. Usually it never happens). Infact I was waiting for greenhorn, totally unaware of the meet. After 5 mins, one black dezire passed and the driver was looking at me. The car took a u turn and parked infront of me. Seeing the TBHP sticker on the bumper, I got out and greeted him. It was nandan. We got in my car and started listening to the ICE. Then a 'truck' pulled near to our car. It was none other than jkdas. He took over the audition (and the talking too). greenhorn also joined. I think he is recently bit by the fitness bug. He seemed to have walked to the meeting place.

The 'front sound stage' is taken over greenhorn and jkdas and they started the audition by playing their own CDs. Man, got to say this. they have a unique choice for what listen in their car. It was pure fun. Only limitation was the time and hence most tracks were changed in the middle. Guys, I need a copy of whatever u played. Sounded really different.

After sometime, redfire also joined in. We heard his ICE also. I had a brief listening session in jk's safari also. Great setup in both cars. I felt proud that the swift could acually accomodate greenhorn, myself and nandan in its rear seat.

Once again, thanks to greenhorn for organising the quick meet. It was great fun meeting all of them, the 'autonuts' of TVM. I 'm blessed

Hopefully, Nandan will be posting the pics soon. Thanks to Nandan for the sticker. My car is TBHPfied now.
damn it!!...how could i miss this,just went through this thread.
i'm staying just 200 meters away from this place
any way i couldn't be even there,since i'm nursing a broken leg,confined to bed for 6 weeks.
crazybiker46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2009, 21:11   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
i'm nursing a broken leg,confined to bed for 6 weeks.
wishing you speedy recovery and be ready for the next meet. Waiting to meet the full gang of trivandrum.
Old 16th March 2009, 22:33   #148
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
makkale dineshanmareee.....nice....next time i'm in town (don't know when though), will meet. should meet you all freeks there..
does that safari have tuned suspension??
Nope Stock. New tie rods at front now; changed under warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybiker46 View Post
damn it!!...how could i miss this,just went through this thread.
i'm staying just 200 meters away from this place
any way i couldn't be even there,since i'm nursing a broken leg,confined to bed for 6 weeks.
No wonder we didnt see your posts. Get well soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
How about 9th april? I'll be in tvm that evening. I know its a working day, but would be nice to meet you guys again. its been a while.

You know it's been a good meet when there has been a KP visit!
Done. I am in.

April 9th 2009. Thursday. Kowdiar stretch. Park right after the fuel station after CCD.

Quote:
Wow !!!!
Guys, I need a copy of whatever u played. Sounded really different.

Made two copies;will pass it to Mr.shRek tomorrow.

People at Techo; there is a Fiesta ,IIRC, with an all Rainbow setup; work done at Emperor.

Nandan, thanks for the pix.

jith & sps: do join us next time.

Jerrish! alive?

Last edited by jkdas : 16th March 2009 at 22:35.
jkdas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2009, 22:42   #149
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Made two copies;will pass it to Mr.shRek tomorrow.
my Copy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
People at Techo; there is a Fiesta ,IIRC, with an all Rainbow setup; work done at Emperor.
this is going to be auditioning week. yummy!
Old 17th March 2009, 19:17   #150
Senior - BHPian

Good pics! I really hate myself for missing this meet now.

Can I have a copy of this famed disc too?

I should be around for the meet in April.
ImmortalZ is offline   Reply With Quote