Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2012, 08:46   #3601
Senior - BHPian
 
headers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Greater Chennai
Posts: 4,589
Thanked: 454 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Sunday early morning (7-ish) at the beach sounds good for everyone ?
Not EARLY MORNING on a sunday - Biju!! Most would be resting after the hectic weekend

How about Sat night?
headers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2012, 12:14   #3602
Senior - BHPian
 
Blue Thunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right here .
Posts: 1,632
Thanked: 330 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Any meet happening this Sunday ? Might be there for the weekend.
I will be away this weekend, else we would have definitely met up.
Blue Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2012, 14:08   #3603
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,554
Thanked: 445 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Seems like my trip will be postponed to first/second weekend of May. Will let you know guys. This time I really want to catch up with many of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
Sunday early morning (7-ish) at the beach sounds good for everyone ?
Biju, I know you want to avoid traffic and get the best Kmpl from your Baleno, but Sunday morning 7 am is too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
I will be away this weekend, else we would have definitely met up.
Now you have another chance Senthil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Not EARLY MORNING on a sunday - Biju!! Most would be resting after the hectic weekend

How about Sat night?
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2012, 15:29   #3604
BHPian
 
bhuvan_prasad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 243
Thanked: 475 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Please do confirm on the Sat night meet. It's been a while since I've moved to Chennai and haven't met up with any Car buffs yet!! Would love to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Seems like my trip will be postponed to first/second weekend of May. Will let you know guys. This time I really want to catch up with many of you.



Biju, I know you want to avoid traffic and get the best Kmpl from your Baleno, but Sunday morning 7 am is too much.



Now you have another chance Senthil.



bhuvan_prasad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2012, 16:08   #3605
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bangalore<---->Chennai
Posts: 45
Thanked: 7 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

I am away in Bangalore this weekend. So, wouldn't be able to make it to the meet, be it Saturday or Sunday.
Zoomsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 13:57   #3606
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brussels
Posts: 66
Thanked: 21 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvi53 View Post
Hi Guys, I am new a new member on T-bhp. Would love to meet up. I stay in alwarpet.
There is a new karting facility that will be opening mid may on ECR. We should have a meet there as well once its operational.
Prithvi, where exactly in ECR is this? How big is the track? Haven't really seen any news about this yet. Chennai lacks proper karting facilities. MRF Danny's was just amazing but they closed it. I have been to Kart Attack, its just small!
go-pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 17:46   #3607
BHPian
 
prithvi53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: chennai
Posts: 58
Thanked: 22 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by go-pg View Post
Prithvi, where exactly in ECR is this? How big is the track? Haven't really seen any news about this yet. Chennai lacks proper karting facilities. MRF Danny's was just amazing but they closed it. I have been to Kart Attack, its just small!
It is half a kilometer before the ECR toll gate.Its a 600mt track that will open mid may for sure. It is much bigger than kart attack which is under 350 mts I think.
prithvi53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 17:50   #3608
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brussels
Posts: 66
Thanked: 21 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by prithvi53 View Post
It is half a kilometer before the ECR toll gate.Its a 600mt track that will open mid may for sure. It is much bigger than kart attack which is under 350 mts I think.
Awesome!, exactly what i have been looking for. Is there a website for the track? If you don't mind, may i ask how you came across this information?
go-pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 20:57   #3609
BHPian
 
prithvi53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: chennai
Posts: 58
Thanked: 22 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by go-pg View Post
Awesome!, exactly what i have been looking for. Is there a website for the track? If you don't mind, may i ask how you came across this information?
I am actually involved with the setting up and running of the track so my information is a 100% true. and no there isn't a website as yet..
prithvi53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 22:49   #3610
BHPian
 
ajay2233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 155
Thanked: 10 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

is there a meet this saturday night?
ajay2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2012, 08:19   #3611
Distinguished - BHPian
 
supremeBaleno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Weekdays@Chennai, Weekends@Kerala
Posts: 5,164
Thanked: 1,633 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

^^^ John is not coming down this weekend, but I guess the usual gang catches up every Saturday night (or is it Friday night).

@John, since family is here for the summer vacation, mornings look like a more "workable" option - combine a tbhp meet with an outing at the beach for the wife/kids + breakfast outside. Anyway do update this thread when you confirm your visit.
supremeBaleno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2012, 17:33   #3612
Senior - BHPian
 
headers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Greater Chennai
Posts: 4,589
Thanked: 454 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

^^: Biju: We, bachelor boys prefer late nights or even later nights - anything before 12:00 hrs is too early and too tight!
headers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 02:59   #3613
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,554
Thanked: 445 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremeBaleno View Post
@John, since family is here for the summer vacation, mornings look like a more "workable" option - combine a tbhp meet with an outing at the beach for the wife/kids + breakfast outside. Anyway do update this thread when you confirm your visit.
Do your kids (i think you have only one, I am including your better half) wake up at 5.00 am ? Even after watching all the late night masala on SUN TV ? ? ? ?
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 03:05   #3614
BHPian
 
neoranjit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chennai
Posts: 588
Thanked: 191 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

is there any late night masala on sun tv too ? Lol
neoranjit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 03:15   #3615
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,554
Thanked: 445 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit View Post
is there any late night masala on sun tv too ? Lol
Sorry, did not know you watch only Raj TV, Vijay TV, BPL TV, Samsung TV and all other TVs ?
esteem_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kolkata: Impromptu Team-BHP Meets planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 82 18th February 2016 20:18
Team-BHP meets at Thrissur foby.sebastian The Team-BHP Meet Section 119 11th February 2011 00:00
Team BHP meets-- Bangalore Godfather The Team-BHP Meet Section 54 24th March 2006 19:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:51.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks