Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th December 2012, 11:37   #3946
BHPian
 
aabidansari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: chennai / mumbai
Posts: 110
Thanked: 97 Times
Unhappy re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017


Another meet missed.
aabidansari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2012, 12:30   #3947
Senior - BHPian
 
aravind.anand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,310
Thanked: 1,539 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Hey Anand and Ezhil, the specialist photographers of the Chennai wing! We are eagerly awaiting the pics of the meet.
I have made this very clear, I am going to make sure that I definitely would be there for the next meet. Come what may!
aravind.anand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2012, 12:37   #3948
Senior - BHPian
 
Blue Thunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right here .
Posts: 1,630
Thanked: 328 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by aabidansari View Post
...Another meet missed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravind.anand View Post
... awaiting the pics of the meet...
Did the meet happen ?
Blue Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2012, 13:38   #3949
BHPian
 
saadat1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai (TN-10)
Posts: 593
Thanked: 291 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravind.anand
I have made this very clear, I am going to make sure that I definitely would be there for the next meet. Come what may!
I second you! Been missing many meets in the past. I'm not missing the next meet.
saadat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2012, 16:21   #3950
BHPian
 
ajay2233's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 155
Thanked: 10 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

The meet did happen.

Prithvi53, Anand and Mi10 made it to the meet apart from myself.

We spent close to 4 hours on the beach front discussing a range of topics and then went to Hot chips on ECR for breakfast.

hope to meet more members in the upcoming meets. I see many are swearing to be present the next time.
ajay2233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2012, 17:40   #3951
Senior - BHPian
 
Blue Thunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right here .
Posts: 1,630
Thanked: 328 Times
Thumbs up re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay2233 View Post
The meet did happen.

Prithvi53, Anand and Mi10 made it to the meet apart from myself.
...
Ajay, glad that the meet happened...please post any pics taken.
Blue Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2013, 09:51   #3952
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Happy New Year friends.How about a Team BHP city meet in the New Year.
If we can do this on 19th Jan, nothing like it. What say?
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2013, 10:31   #3953
BHPian
 
sathyaprakash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: chennai
Posts: 446
Thanked: 44 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Friends, I like to inform you that there is a plan to go to Leh in the coming month of Aug by our forum members and there is a overwhelming response from all Bangy, Hyrd, Bomb, & Pune guys but no one from Chennai has shown interest other than me for this once in life time opportunity till now.

Friends I like to request you all from Chennai for an meet shortly to discuss our plans for the Ladak expedition and its various outcomes.

Members from Chennai as an show of solidarity should definitely join our brothers from other states for this wonderful and memorable trip, please give your names who would like to join and we will make it an successful one.

Last edited by sathyaprakash : 8th January 2013 at 10:35.
sathyaprakash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2013, 09:59   #3954
BHPian
 
aabidansari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: chennai / mumbai
Posts: 110
Thanked: 97 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
Friends, I like to inform you that there is a plan to go to Leh in the coming month of Aug by our forum members and there is a overwhelming response from all Bangy, Hyrd, Bomb, & Pune guys but no one from Chennai has shown interest other than me for this once in life time opportunity till now.

Friends I like to request you all from Chennai for an meet shortly to discuss our plans for the Ladak expedition and its various outcomes.

Members from Chennai as an show of solidarity should definitely join our brothers from other states for this wonderful and memorable trip, please give your names who would like to join and we will make it an successful one.
Details, details, details???
Lets meet to discuss. Dates? Itinerary? Duration? Leh/Ladakh is to the back n beyond of nowhere. This needs some serious planning.
aabidansari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2013, 16:43   #3955
BHPian
 
aabidansari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: chennai / mumbai
Posts: 110
Thanked: 97 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

So when is the Pongal meet happening? 15th/16th would be great.
aabidansari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 18:57   #3956
BHPian
 
sjcherian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chennai
Posts: 429
Thanked: 329 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintag...ml#post3017315 (Vintage Rallies & Shows in India)

The Madras Heritage Motoring club will be having their annual run to Pondicherry on 19/20 January. Cars assemble at Elliots beach,Chennai at 7.30am on saturday 19 Jan. Flag off at 8.30.Display at Pondicherry,same evening between 4 & 8 pm.Return back to Chennai on Sunday 20.

Anyone planning to join ? Am hoping to show up just for the 7:30 -8:30 time.
sjcherian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 21:19   #3957
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default re: Chennai Team-BHP Meets: 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcherian View Post
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintag...ml#post3017315 (Vintage Rallies & Shows in India)

The Madras Heritage Motoring club will be having their annual run to Pondicherry on 19/20 January. Cars assemble at Elliots beach,Chennai at 7.30am on saturday 19 Jan. Flag off at 8.30.Display at Pondicherry,same evening between 4 & 8 pm.Return back to Chennai on Sunday 20.

Anyone planning to join ? Am hoping to show up just for the 7:30 -8:30 time.
I will definitely be there on 19th Jan at Elliots beach, as it will be my first attendance at a Vintage Rally in Chennai. Lets catch up there.
By the way as per The Hindu edition today , the display begins at 7am and leaves for Pondicherry at 8.30am
Hoping more Team Bhpians will join us.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2013, 10:52   #3958
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default Republic Day Meet

Few Team Bhpians and Fiatians from Chennai are meeting on ECR(Pit Stop) on 26th Jan at 6am and driving to Mahabalipuram for a photoshoot in their Fiats. Every generation of Fiat will be there at this meet. 28 Fiats have confirmed.
In case anyone has a Fiat,please join this meet with out fail.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2013, 12:46   #3959
BHPian
 
accentgiri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chennai
Posts: 53
Thanked: 16 Times
Default Re: Republic Day Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Few Team Bhpians and Fiatians from Chennai are meeting on ECR(Pit Stop) on 26th Jan at 6am and driving to Mahabalipuram for a photoshoot in their Fiats. Every generation of Fiat will be there at this meet. 28 Fiats have confirmed.
In case anyone has a Fiat,please join this meet with out fail.
Just now left my vehicle (FIAT PUNTO) for 45 K service and it will be back to me on Monday evening missed the opportunity
accentgiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2013, 13:15   #3960
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default Re: Republic Day Meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by accentgiri View Post
Just now left my vehicle (FIAT PUNTO) for 45 K service and it will be back to me on Monday evening missed the opportunity
Thats a pity. Can you try to persuade your service centre to give back the car by Saturday ? Im only being optimistic here.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kolkata: Impromptu Team-BHP Meets planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 82 18th February 2016 20:18
Team-BHP meets at Thrissur foby.sebastian The Team-BHP Meet Section 119 11th February 2011 00:00
Team BHP meets-- Bangalore Godfather The Team-BHP Meet Section 54 24th March 2006 19:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:12.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks