Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2009, 22:41   #1126
Senior - BHPian
 
joshguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,359
Thanked: 92 Times
Default

Hi guys,

Hope you enjoyed the paintball.I have heard of it but yet to make a visit there
joshguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2009, 23:19   #1127
Senior - BHPian
 
narayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,738
Thanked: 1,098 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Shame on you guys for not getting at the biggest target you could find.
actually not true

1) thambi has lost a lot of weight from the time i last saw him in 2007

2) we were all wearing the cover-alls + protective gear etc whereas thambi was wearing just the helmet i guess

and so all of us were of the same size .... ( almost )
narayan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2009, 17:31   #1128
Senior - BHPian
 
Blue Thunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right here .
Posts: 1,632
Thanked: 330 Times
Default

Bump...bumper....BUMPEST
Blue Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2009, 17:38   #1129
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 449
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
Bump...bumper....BUMPEST
Senthil, Are you sure you bumped into the right thread? This ain't the OTR thread
Mission_Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2009, 17:53   #1130
Senior - BHPian
 
Blue Thunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right here .
Posts: 1,632
Thanked: 330 Times
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
Bump...bumper....BUMPEST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission_Safari View Post
Senthil, Are you sure you bumped into the right thread? This ain't the OTR thread
just trying to give a wake-up call !!!

PS : why scorpio ???

Last edited by Blue Thunder : 14th July 2009 at 17:54.
Blue Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 11:07   #1131
BHPian
 
racerdabba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bokaro steel city
Posts: 66
Thanked: 121 Times
Default Chennai Meets

Hi Guys,
any recent meets to be held in chennai again??
racerdabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 21:03   #1132
BHPian
 
vdiatech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 413
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

i am waiting for the automech headers and expansion chamber to arrive. once thats fitted ( to my stock centre section ) , I will be up for meets. I have already fitted a SS rear muffler. after much deliberation ( just myself lol ) I have narrowed down to automech headers and expansion chamber.

Electra and Ignite, dont seem too keen to work on just half of the exhaust system and some TBHP members, dont want to share the names of their 'personal' fabricators lol

Last edited by vdiatech : 16th July 2009 at 21:15.
vdiatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 21:18   #1133
Senior - BHPian
 
nitrous's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: UAE/Lon/Madras
Posts: 6,966
Thanked: 282 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdiatech
i am waiting for the automech headers and expansion chamber to arrive. once thats fitted ( to my stock centre section ) , I will be up for meets.

You don't need an aftermarket exhaust system for being in a team-bhp meet.
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 21:20   #1134
BHPian
 
vdiatech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 413
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post

You don't need an aftermarket exhaust system for being in a team-bhp meet.
i am fine , but my poor corsa is not too comfortable with the rest of the cars roaring and she whining lol
vdiatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 21:27   #1135
Senior - BHPian
 
nitrous's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: UAE/Lon/Madras
Posts: 6,966
Thanked: 282 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdiatech View Post
i am fine , but my poor corsa is not too comfortable with the rest of the cars roaring and she whining lol
Don't let your "car" think that way. We're no supercar club. We don't judge people in anyway.
One of our greatest knowledge banks, 'Islero' used to come to meets in a Bajaj Sunny. May he rest in peace.
nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 22:17   #1136
Senior - BHPian
 
ph03n!x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Madras
Posts: 1,705
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Don't let your "car" think that way. We're no supercar club. We don't judge people in anyway.
One of our greatest knowledge banks, 'Islero' used to come to meets in a Bajaj Sunny. May he rest in peace.
Well said! We love cars (or whatever it is we ride!)- period! No matter what they are, we take good care of them. And we try to be good roadizens as much as possible

The meet we met- I was there on a 14 years old Kinetic Honda..! So join us, and have fun. Am sure your ride will enjoy herself too.
ph03n!x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2009, 23:16   #1137
BHPian
 
vdiatech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 413
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

you guys are kind. will see you guys soon
vdiatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2009, 07:26   #1138
Senior - BHPian
 
headers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Greater Chennai
Posts: 4,567
Thanked: 437 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdiatech View Post
Electra and Ignite, dont seem too keen to work on just half of the exhaust system and some TBHP members, dont want to share the names of their 'personal' fabricators lol
LOL: Any tuner of repute would want to do a full system than a half system and take responsibility for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post

You don't need an aftermarket exhaust system for being in a team-bhp meet.
You need a full blown setup for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdiatech View Post
you guys are kind. will see you guys soon
Welcome to one of the organised meets - be in touch with Nitrous - He will guide you in totality
headers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2009, 07:48   #1139
BHPian
 
fiery enzyme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: TN 01
Posts: 412
Thanked: 23 Times
Talking

Pondy..pondy..pondy .
fiery enzyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2009, 11:05   #1140
BHPian
 
petrol_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madras
Posts: 232
Thanked: 49 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Well said! We love cars (or whatever it is we ride!)- period! No matter what they are, we take good care of them. And we try to be good roadizens as much as possible

The meet we met- I was there on a 14 years old Kinetic Honda..! So join us, and have fun. Am sure your ride will enjoy herself too.
Hmm.... Im still waiting for the Getz crdi to make its official debut.

So when is the next 'organized meet'? Nitrous

Last edited by petrol_head : 17th July 2009 at 11:07.
petrol_head is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kolkata: Impromptu Team-BHP Meets planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 82 18th February 2016 20:18
Team-BHP meets at Thrissur foby.sebastian The Team-BHP Meet Section 119 11th February 2011 00:00
Team BHP meets-- Bangalore Godfather The Team-BHP Meet Section 54 24th March 2006 19:02


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:22.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks