Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2008, 13:14   #61
BHPian
 
sabret00the's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Halifax, Canada
Posts: 686
Thanked: 43 Times
Default

^^ I might aswell have to hitch a ride...
sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2008, 16:46   #62
BHPian
 
ronk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 120
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

hi.. i would like to jjoin too, but will need to hitch a ride.. thats once the date place etc are decided.. Btw, as far as i remember Tarapeet is a short detour, we'd driven down to tarapeet and then to massenjore a couple of years back.. drive after siuri to tarapeet was very pretty!
ronk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2008, 04:28   #63
Distinguished - BHPian
 
BlackPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 2,180
Thanked: 3,286 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronk View Post
hi.. i would like to jjoin too, but will need to hitch a ride.. thats once the date place etc are decided.. Btw, as far as i remember Tarapeet is a short detour, we'd driven down to tarapeet and then to massenjore a couple of years back.. drive after siuri to tarapeet was very pretty!
you are most welcome to join us ronk. you can come along with me.
BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2008, 12:27   #64
Senior - BHPian
 
razor4077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,874
Thanked: 248 Times
Default

So what's the verdict? When is this happening, and where are we going?
Is everyone ok with the 2nd weekend of May (10th/11th)?
And the destination - Massenjore or Shankarpur?

Who all are in?
razor4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2008, 18:56   #65
BHPian
 
NOS Power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 388
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

I'm in. Let's make it on May 10th, but i'm not in for night stay.


Razor bhai woudl you mind if i tag along with you incase i don't get my car by then?
NOS Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2008, 22:39   #66
Distinguished - BHPian
 
BlackPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 2,180
Thanked: 3,286 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
So what's the verdict? When is this happening, and where are we going?
Is everyone ok with the 2nd weekend of May (10th/11th)?
And the destination - Massenjore or Shankarpur?

Who all are in?
10th/11th is fine for me. So list starts as

1. Razor (Avishek)
2. BlackPearl (Sumitro)
.....
.....
Others please put down your names.... Then we can finalise the place.

Till then a few pics of Red Sonja and BlackPearl from today's mini meet -
Attached Thumbnails
Kolkata Meet - May 2008-cimg1031.jpg  

Kolkata Meet - May 2008-cimg1032.jpg  

Kolkata Meet - May 2008-cimg1033.jpg  

Kolkata Meet - May 2008-cimg1034.jpg  

BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 00:47   #67
BHPian
 
ronk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 120
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Thanks BP, i would love to come along with you, since i've heard lots about your spirited driving !!
Please count me in for the meet..
ronk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 01:02   #68
Distinguished - BHPian
 
BlackPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 2,180
Thanked: 3,286 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronk View Post
Thanks BP, i would love to come along with you, since i've heard lots about your spirited driving !!
Please count me in for the meet..
I am elated that at least somebody is willing to go with me . Thanks a lot @ronk.

So it is -

1. Razor (Avishek)
2. BlackPearl (Sumitro)
3. Ronk
....

The date is 10th/11th May. Venue - Not yet decided between Shankarpur and Messanjore.

P.S - Planet bhai - it seems you are too busy with Red Sonja!!! Please devote some time and take ownership of this meet as you have always done, otherwise its going to mess up

Last edited by BlackPearl : 21st April 2008 at 01:04.
BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 19:34   #69
Senior - BHPian
 
razor4077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,874
Thanked: 248 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS Power View Post
Razor bhai woudl you mind if i tag along with you incase i don't get my car by then?
No probs dude.

So the list is:

1. Razor (Abhishek)
2. BlackPearl (Sumitro)
3. Ronk
4. NOS Power

Baaki junta?
razor4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 19:42   #70
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 150 Times
Default

BP - Nice pics but I just have to ask, what is the lady doing in the third picture?? Is she checking out some problem with the tyre/wheel while the guy (Planet I assume!) just looks on?? What a shame!
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 20:53   #71
Distinguished - BHPian
 
BlackPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 2,180
Thanked: 3,286 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
BP - Nice pics but I just have to ask, what is the lady doing in the third picture?? Is she checking out some problem with the tyre/wheel while the guy (Planet I assume!) just looks on?? What a shame!
it was not a problem with the wheel. Somebody had plucked out the the 16V sticker from the Palio and left a nasty mark there. Planet's wife was trying to clean it up using 3M rubbing compound. I had a spare 16V sticker with me and Planet had come to my place to pick it up.
BlackPearl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 21:15   #72
Senior - BHPian
 
1100D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 4,141
Thanked: 2,243 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
it was not a problem with the wheel. Somebody had plucked out the the 16V sticker from the Palio and left a nasty mark there. Planet's wife was trying to clean it up using 3M rubbing compound. I had a spare 16V sticker with me and Planet had come to my place to pick it up.

Yeah, but the shame still remains...way to go ETC!
1100D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2008, 21:22   #73
BHPian
 
toiingg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 599
Thanked: 67 Times
Default

Count me in too.

@planet chi chi .. sharam kar.
toiingg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 10:31   #74
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
Yeah, but the shame still remains...way to go ETC!
Oye! ETC is more inclined towards Sonja and i am more towards Planet. but it was ETC who successfully yanked out the 16V sticker - we were unable to pull it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiingg View Post
@planet chi chi .. sharam kar.
ok ok! i am very much ashamed i should have done it by myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
So the list is:

1. Razor (Abhishek)
2. BlackPearl (Sumitro)
3. Ronk
4. NOS Power
Baaki junta?
1. Razor (Abhishek) & Phoenix
2. Polished Dome & BlackPearl
3. Ronk
4. NOS Power
5. Planet & ETC & Red Sonja

planet_rocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2008, 11:22   #75
BHPian
 
toiingg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Calcutta
Posts: 599
Thanked: 67 Times
Default

1. Razor (Abhishek) & Phoenix
2. Polished Dome & BlackPearl
3. Ronk
4. NOS Power
5. Planet & ETC & Red Sonja
6. toiingg
toiingg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Kolkata - Leh - Kolkata * Interested Kolkata TBHP Members. Captdey Route / Travel Queries 17 17th May 2010 23:48
Kolkata Meet - May 2009 Lancer.ized The Team-BHP Meet Section 22 18th June 2009 14:58
Kolkata Meet - June 2008. Now updated with meet Pics. planet_rocker The Team-BHP Meet Section 110 21st June 2008 23:30
Hyderabad Drive-Cum-Meet ( May 25th, 2008) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 47 5th June 2008 01:52
[NCR] Mini Meet @ AL-KAUSER TONIGHT !?? Sunday May 20th & Saturday May 26th aZa The Team-BHP Meet Section 138 7th June 2007 02:52


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:17.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks