Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2008, 15:02   #16
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Default 7ths fine.

I'm in for 7th ..but where?

mobike008
Nagavasireddy
Midlifecrisis
btirthankar
kkr2k2
vijjuuuuuuuuuuuu
pvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVS View Post
I am in for now. Will update in case of change of plans if any.
mobike008
Nagavasireddy
Midlifecrisis
btirthankar
kkr2k2
vijjuuuuuuuuuuuu
pvs
btirthankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 18:05   #17
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,202 Times
Default

Good, this looks almost the final list. 7 people on a weekday is surely not a bad final list.

Please check this thread before noon tomorrow and you should have the venue posted.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 19:32   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Good, this looks almost the final list. 7 people on a weekday is surely not a bad final list.

Please check this thread before noon tomorrow and you should have the venue posted.
Hey guys, I might also join if I don't have any meeting scheduled for tomorrow by US folks.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 21:42   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Good, this looks almost the final list. 7 people on a weekday is surely not a bad final list.

Please check this thread before noon tomorrow and you should have the venue posted.
wokay, here is the plan:

Date: 7th May.
Time: 8:00 PM onwards.
Location: Golden Deer, Raniganj.
where is it?
its near the Raniganj Bridge.
kkr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 21:43   #20
Distinguished - BHPian
 
phamilyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 5,582
Thanked: 3,244 Times
Default

I *might* make it depending on work. Would be in town tomorrow.

and could someone give more directions than ^? I'm a non-Hyderabadi. Now key is to finish work on time
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 22:58   #21
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,202 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
wokay, here is the plan:

Date: 7th May.
Time: 8:00 PM onwards.
Location: Golden Deer, Raniganj.
where is it?
its near the Raniganj Bridge.
Guys just as long you know its an ok types, economic and small place to slog on your booze, it ain't plush and all that, if anybody minds we can always change the place, lemme know what you folks think?. We can freeze it by 3pm tomorrow

Directions

a) While crossing tankbund from Hyderabad to Secbad, go straight and you will find it just before the railways bridge on the right hand side. Next to the Honda Showroom

b) If your coming from paradise towards tank bund, cross the railway bridge which is just after a traffic signal and it will fall immediately to your left side.

If any issues at last minute, do call me on 9959101100

See you all tomorrow

Hic Hic !
Avinash

Last edited by mobike008 : 6th May 2008 at 22:59.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th May 2008, 23:35   #22
BHPian
 
mezereo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 125
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

im wokring hard today to get off early tomorrow
will lwt you know by 3 pm
mezereo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 12:32   #23
BHPian
 
theodore_ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 122
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Cant make it this time guys...In laws in town. Maybe next time.
theodore_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 12:40   #24
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Guys just as long you know its an ok types, economic and small place to slog on your booze, it ain't plush and all that, if anybody minds we can always change the place, lemme know what you folks think?. We can freeze it by 3pm tomorrow

Directions

a) While crossing tankbund from Hyderabad to Secbad, go straight and you will find it just before the railways bridge on the right hand side. Next to the Honda Showroom

b) If your coming from paradise towards tank bund, cross the railway bridge which is just after a traffic signal and it will fall immediately to your left side.

If any issues at last minute, do call me on 9959101100

See you all tomorrow

Hic Hic !
Avinash
Is there any car parking available? AFAIK, it is a crowded road. I suppose it is adjacent to Digital Shoppy.
Can we by chilled beer over there?
I am getting tempted.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 12:53   #25
Team-BHP Support
 
Zappo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 5,631
Thanked: 1,976 Times
Default

Sounds interesting. Avi... what about parking at this place? By the way, if there is not enough parking in front of this place then just park the vehicles next door. There is the service workshop of Deccan Bajaj which closes at 6. Thereafter the gates remain closed and there is a lot of place inside.
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 13:37   #26
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,202 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
Sounds interesting. Avi... what about parking at this place? By the way, if there is not enough parking in front of this place then just park the vehicles next door. There is the service workshop of Deccan Bajaj which closes at 6. Thereafter the gates remain closed and there is a lot of place inside.
Good Idea Deb. Please join up too, its on your way home, so finish work early and drop in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Is there any car parking available? AFAIK, it is a crowded road. I suppose it is adjacent to Digital Shoppy.
Can we by chilled beer over there?
I am getting tempted.
Your right. I been there only once before and i think there is parking space inside. I recall also seeing a valet, not sure though. Beer they serve is chilled and the food is also quite nice. I especially liked their biryani when i went there last time.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 14:37   #27
BHPian
 
midlifecrisis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 121
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

"Golden Deer" sounds like my kinda dive. Will be there for sure. There's plenty of parking around there. You could also try the MMTS parking lot thats around the corner...
midlifecrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 15:23   #28
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifecrisis View Post
"Golden Deer" sounds like my kinda dive. Will be there for sure. There's plenty of parking around there. You could also try the MMTS parking lot thats around the corner...
If you mean James Street MMTS station ,it is a bit of a walk, not 'around the corner', in the strict sense of the term.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 15:49   #29
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,202 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
If you mean James Street MMTS station ,it is a bit of a walk, not 'around the corner', in the strict sense of the term.
. But then Gautam is a health freak who also happens to enjoy his liquor and smokes more than anybody else so for him, its "around the corner"
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2008, 16:19   #30
BHPian
 
theodore_ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 122
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Guys....its not a weekend, neither is it TGIF so go easy on the cheers:. I generally find it difficult to get my bearings back to 'work' mode the next day if i have to go to office.
theodore_ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyderabad Meet Thread 2012 Meets: DINNER MEET_NOV 24TH, 2012 mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 1110 10th January 2013 16:07
Hyderabad Dinner/Drinks meet himanshugoswami The Team-BHP Meet Section 90 14th September 2008 21:34
Pune Meetup 27Oct'07 - Drinks and Dinner meet. (Pics added) moralfibre The Team-BHP Meet Section 107 1st November 2007 08:15
Pune - Dinner meet 27th July 2007 - Reports and Pics hkanitkar The Team-BHP Meet Section 28 6th August 2007 21:04


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:38.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks