Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 27th May 2008, 02:04   #16
BHPian

haha .. guys come on .. i was just kidding .. you know im in whever it maybe .. 3 drives for 3 weekends .. why not?! im in!

Note from the Team-BHP Support : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 27th May 2008 at 02:36. Reason: Please see note in post.
Old 27th May 2008, 06:32   #17
Awaiting Email Confirmation

the more the merrier. lets push it to june 14th/15th if no one else has problems. taking it beyond that date however, would be a bad idea, as the roads would have begun deteriorating.

it will also give us time to gather more people.
Old 27th May 2008, 10:00   #18
Senior - BHPian

No probs ripper,it can be on the 14th also.But it should be a fleet of 10-15 cars ,lol.
ram
Old 27th May 2008, 11:54   #19
Senior - BHPian

Guys Even I am in Kochi during 14th 15th June. Can I also join in? I am on a sort of a long drive across South and will be starting from Pune on 10th. I ll be in Kochi for 14-15.
Old 27th May 2008, 12:05   #20
BHPian

wah bhai wah!!! so howz it gonna happen??! One with steer on 7/8th and another with mulla and guest-bhpian on 14/15th???!!! ooooogh... this is gonna be a great "D R I V E" month then!!!
cheers cheers..!
Old 27th May 2008, 12:08   #21
BHPian

7th, 8th & 14th,15th - both looks fine for me if nothing comes in between. (One of the hardships of working in a corporate)

Last year it was the grand Monsoon Mayhem & lets make this one better. Hope the coimby bhpians will also join in.
Old 27th May 2008, 12:37   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
P L E E A A A A S S S E ! ! !
Make this the June 14-15 weekend. I'll be around too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by govigov View Post
Ys... pleaseeee lets make it the 14th weekend
devikulam-vandanmedu is an awesome drive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
lets push it to june 14th/15th if no one else has problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram_hyundai View Post
No probs ripper,it can be on the 14th also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Guys Even I am in Kochi during 14th 15th June. Can I also join in? I am on a sort of a long drive across South and will be starting from Pune on 10th. I ll be in Kochi for 14-15.

Okay by the 14th (lets make it an overnighter - start 14 & return on 15). Will change my schedule accordingly.
Old 27th May 2008, 15:02   #23
BANNED

I've figured out my mobile to work well with internet (thanks du)!

It seems like it's going to be a very fun drive.
If possible, make it an overnighter. Or keep it as an option and find out from all guys individually by sms/phone. Somebody will have to take the initiative to do this time consuming job. Ripper has all the phone numbers. So, anybody can contact him and do the job.
Old 27th May 2008, 15:55   #24
Senior - BHPian

I am all set for an over nighter guys,think i will have sleepless nights now,

ram
Old 27th May 2008, 18:49   #25
Senior - BHPian

I am in for an overnight trip as well.
Where do we camp for the night?

is this gonna be a guys drive or a family drive?

Last edited by govigov : 27th May 2008 at 18:51.
Old 27th May 2008, 19:59   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
please do! its always nice to meet new guys! you'll also get an idea of cochin's TBHP madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
wah bhai wah!!! so howz it gonna happen??! One with steer on 7/8th and another with mulla and guest-bhpian on 14/15th???!!! ooooogh... this is gonna be a great "D R I V E" month then!!!
cheers cheers..!
@wanderernomad-qouted above is a fine example of the madness. we're already planning a 300 odd km ghat drive, and this guy wants to go for 2 seperate ones on back to back weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Okay by the 14th (lets make it an overnighter - start 14 & return on 15). Will change my schedule accordingly.
when steeroid is around- there is no dearth of mischief. here we are, organising a morning to evening drive which has to be sanctioned by the home office, and steer comes up with the idea of an overnighter.

he is the devil himself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
I've figured out my mobile to work well with internet (thanks du)!

It seems like it's going to be a very fun drive.
If possible, make it an overnighter. Or keep it as an option and find out from all guys individually by sms/phone. Somebody will have to take the initiative to do this time consuming job. Ripper has all the phone numbers. So, anybody can contact him and do the job.
and this person quoted above is the devil's advocate!

@govigov and ram_hyundai- et tu brutii!!!

if its an overnighter, we can cover more distance at a more leisurely pace with time for photography(sigh! the best laid plans of mice and men......)
no guarantees on whether I will join you for an overnighter, but I have already started the groundwork. maybe by the 15th, I shall have done enough flattering, wining and dining to get the home minister to agree.
Old 27th May 2008, 19:59   #27
BHPian

Any guys from Trivandrum going for this drive?
Can contribute fuel and relief driving duties , but my car is unfortunately not in a state to be driven for long distances.
Old 27th May 2008, 20:26   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
Any guys from Trivandrum going for this drive?
Can contribute fuel and relief driving duties , but my car is unfortunately not in a state to be driven for long distances.
see if you can rope in JKdas- he's been hiding from the cochin BHPians for sometime. or just turn up in cochin- we'll find you a ride!
Old 27th May 2008, 20:36   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansidea View Post
Hope the coimby bhpians will also join in.
Manoj, thanks for remembering... count me in!

rippergeo, I have your #, will call by the weekend to confirm. Not sure about other coimbatore BHPians, will have to send PM's/SMS. Let me see what can be done here.

If it is the 14th/15th, I might (depends on my lucky starts) have something interesting to drive down. Else, the trusty old workhorse (City) is always there.

Last edited by quicksilver : 27th May 2008 at 20:37.
Old 27th May 2008, 20:40   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
I shall have done enough flattering, wining and dining to get the home minister to agree.
Dont forget the Whining too. V V Important.
Closed Thread