Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 29th May 2008, 05:16   #31
BHPian

Man!! Shashank bhai all i can say is Those are some UGLY NASTY scratches by an equally UGLY NASTY neighbour and i bet you are waiting to do some equally uglier and nastier things to the neighbour!!
But i did enjoy throughly at my first meet though i only managed to stay for an hour as i had to go to my dreaded shift, and got to see Arush's Mitsu 3000 which i really wanted to see since a long time but missed LBM's Swift which i hope to catch next time.
Didnt get to interact much with all the members much but was a pleasure to meet all.
Eagerly awaiting the next one and hope to see you guys soon and hope i get to spend more time.
Ishaan bhai thanks so much for guiding me to the place as i pestered you with my calls for direction but i did get to know from other members that when Ishaan says he is at Ashram he is probably at Noida. Now has it always been like that or the 1,75,000km old VTEC has just gotten slower:-D
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 11:02   #32
Senior - BHPian

You mean just like the owner?? At so young an age???

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Now has it always been like that or the 1,75,000km old VTEC has just gotten slower:-D
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 15:50   #33
BHPian

Hey guys, thanks for organising such a great evening and it was fun catching up with all of you. Sorry had to leave early, thanks to rchimni.

Looking forward to many more such meets.
Praneet71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 18:02   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
I told you not to fool around with Behnji - people get these things on other parts of their body but I guess you had to put your foot down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
You mean just like the owner?? At so young an age???
Waah Guruji! Sab aapki le rahe hain is thread pe to topic meri taraf divert karne ki koshish kar rahe ho!! Badiya hai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Ishaan bhai thanks so much for guiding me to the place as i pestered you with my calls for direction but i did get to know from other members that when Ishaan says he is at Ashram he is probably at Noida. Now has it always been like that or the 1,75,000km old VTEC has just gotten slower:-D
Arrey nahin nahin, I'm usually quite punctual by IST standards! But yeah, this time traffic was indeed bad & yes Dhanno is now slower than before so that matters too! Have to take care that she does not give up for good before I have enough to buy a new car!!
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 18:09   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
And what is wrong with coming to office in shorts?
He was probably miserable about coming - in shorts.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 23:14   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post

Waah Guruji! Sab aapki le rahe hain is thread pe to topic meri taraf divert karne ki koshish kar rahe ho!! Badiya hai!!

Arrey nahin nahin, I'm usually quite punctual by IST standards! But yeah, this time traffic was indeed bad & yes Dhanno is now slower than before so that matters too! Have to take care that she does not give up for good before I have enough to buy a new car!!
Hondas have always been a faithfull breed so i bet it'll stick to your side till your next ride Best of luck!!
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 08:54   #37
Senior - BHPian

Guys it was great to meet up with you all. I throughly enjoyed the evening . Looking forward to the next one.
rajneeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 09:21   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
LOL, sounds like a dog peeing.............would have been easier calling KD across & asking him to take the pics. He was "wela" anyway & this would have at least given him a proper excuse for not making it to the meet!
Am sorry guys for not being able to make it to the meet, but some stuff came up at the last minute.

Suman Da... I think it would have been easier for you to go and click the pics, since you are the "closest" to him.

@ pankaj

Hey dude, i hope your dad's fine now. What had happened to him?

@ Ash
Hey how come you are in the pic which says 'a lot of "newbies"
By the way dude, I sincerely sympathise with you for your car, the way it has been turned into a graphiti board.

@ Ishaan
Dhanno getting slower??

@Shashank
Hmmm, so now I get the reason for that phone call, you all were getting bored and had a lot of free talktime.
krazydriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 09:27   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
@Ash
By the way dude, I sincerely sympathise with you for your car, the way it has been turned into a graphiti board.
Oops, that was Shashank's car KD.
Hope to see you on next meet.

Last edited by revved_up : 30th May 2008 at 09:28.
revved_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 09:44   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
Oops, that was Shashank's car KD.
Hope to see you on next meet.
Thanks rev

Same here, hope to see you in the next meet. for sure.

Apologies to Ash.
Shashanks car!!! ok, so now everything falls into place why he was pitching over the phone to me. Trying to gather funds for the graphiti job, i guess.
Old 30th May 2008, 10:02   #41
BHPian

i was supposed to walk in i got home from work around 5:30ish opened up a chilled beer at 6 waiting for the clock to strike 8 so i could WALK OVEr but eventually one cold one turned into 6 (as far as i can remember) and out went all plans, ordered in from al kauser and went to sleep by 12
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 10:15   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcanthisbe View Post
i was supposed to walk in i got home from work around 5:30ish opened up a chilled beer at 6 waiting for the clock to strike 8 so i could WALK OVEr but eventually one cold one turned into 6 (as far as i can remember) and out went all plans, ordered in from al kauser and went to sleep by 12
Awwwww!

You should have just called the guys over to your place, they would have been happy to party there as well.
Old 30th May 2008, 10:19   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Awwwww!

You should have just called the guys over to your place, they would have been happy to party there as well.
true but didnt know anyone number more over i was at a store a couple of stores away from polka(star bazaar) getting a 24 pack of chilled kingfisher draught cans at 7 PM
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 12:31   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneet71 View Post
Hey guys, thanks for organising such a great evening and it was fun catching up with all of you. Sorry had to leave early, thanks to rchimni.

Looking forward to many more such meets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeesh View Post
Guys it was great to meet up with you all. I throughly enjoyed the evening . Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks for joining in guys and make the meet successful !! Hope to see you around next time too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Well Said !!

Quote:
@ Ash
Hey how come you are in the pic which says 'a lot of "newbies"
Newbie tagging - Thanks to ishaan
KD, I'll have sleepless night if by any chance those graffiti will be on my car. The first job next morning will be to get back the car to original shape. As revved_up cleared already it's shashank's car.
ashthedivx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2008, 00:06   #45
BHPian

Sorry Guys for delayed post as just came back after a week long travel...
Well Another magnificent meet. It was gratifying to meet with newbees and indubitably our " Prodigious NCR Gang".......
It has been a delight and Laurels for the guys turning inn....
Suman & Ashish as always we are emancipated ....Right ?
Ishaan cheers for those pictures....
metropolis is offline   Reply With Quote