Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2008, 05:16   #31
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Man!! Shashank bhai all i can say is Those are some UGLY NASTY scratches by an equally UGLY NASTY neighbour and i bet you are waiting to do some equally uglier and nastier things to the neighbour!!
But i did enjoy throughly at my first meet though i only managed to stay for an hour as i had to go to my dreaded shift, and got to see Arush's Mitsu 3000 which i really wanted to see since a long time but missed LBM's Swift which i hope to catch next time.
Didnt get to interact much with all the members much but was a pleasure to meet all.
Eagerly awaiting the next one and hope to see you guys soon and hope i get to spend more time.
Ishaan bhai thanks so much for guiding me to the place as i pestered you with my calls for direction but i did get to know from other members that when Ishaan says he is at Ashram he is probably at Noida. Now has it always been like that or the 1,75,000km old VTEC has just gotten slower:-D
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 11:02   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
gd1418's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 3,578
Thanked: 651 Times
Default

You mean just like the owner?? At so young an age???

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Now has it always been like that or the 1,75,000km old VTEC has just gotten slower:-D
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 15:50   #33
BHPian
 
Praneet71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Noida
Posts: 42
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Hey guys, thanks for organising such a great evening and it was fun catching up with all of you. Sorry had to leave early, thanks to rchimni.

Looking forward to many more such meets.
Praneet71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 18:02   #34
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 150 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
I told you not to fool around with Behnji - people get these things on other parts of their body but I guess you had to put your foot down.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
You mean just like the owner?? At so young an age???
Waah Guruji! Sab aapki le rahe hain is thread pe to topic meri taraf divert karne ki koshish kar rahe ho!! Badiya hai!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Ishaan bhai thanks so much for guiding me to the place as i pestered you with my calls for direction but i did get to know from other members that when Ishaan says he is at Ashram he is probably at Noida. Now has it always been like that or the 1,75,000km old VTEC has just gotten slower:-D
Arrey nahin nahin, I'm usually quite punctual by IST standards! But yeah, this time traffic was indeed bad & yes Dhanno is now slower than before so that matters too! Have to take care that she does not give up for good before I have enough to buy a new car!!
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 18:09   #35
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: N.A
Posts: 6,818
Thanked: 1,439 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
And what is wrong with coming to office in shorts?
He was probably miserable about coming - in shorts.
Steeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th May 2008, 23:14   #36
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post




Waah Guruji! Sab aapki le rahe hain is thread pe to topic meri taraf divert karne ki koshish kar rahe ho!! Badiya hai!!



Arrey nahin nahin, I'm usually quite punctual by IST standards! But yeah, this time traffic was indeed bad & yes Dhanno is now slower than before so that matters too! Have to take care that she does not give up for good before I have enough to buy a new car!!
Hondas have always been a faithfull breed so i bet it'll stick to your side till your next ride Best of luck!!
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 08:54   #37
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: noida
Posts: 1,048
Thanked: 296 Times
Default

Guys it was great to meet up with you all. I throughly enjoyed the evening . Looking forward to the next one.
rajneeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 09:21   #38
BHPian
 
krazydriver84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kolkata + Gurgaon
Posts: 427
Thanked: 42 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
LOL, sounds like a dog peeing.............would have been easier calling KD across & asking him to take the pics. He was "wela" anyway & this would have at least given him a proper excuse for not making it to the meet!
Am sorry guys for not being able to make it to the meet, but some stuff came up at the last minute.

Suman Da... I think it would have been easier for you to go and click the pics, since you are the "closest" to him.

@ pankaj

Hey dude, i hope your dad's fine now. What had happened to him?


@ Ash
Hey how come you are in the pic which says 'a lot of "newbies"
By the way dude, I sincerely sympathise with you for your car, the way it has been turned into a graphiti board.

@ Ishaan
Dhanno getting slower??

@Shashank
Hmmm, so now I get the reason for that phone call, you all were getting bored and had a lot of free talktime.
krazydriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 09:27   #39
BHPian
 
revved_up's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 662
Thanked: 163 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
@Ash
By the way dude, I sincerely sympathise with you for your car, the way it has been turned into a graphiti board.
Oops, that was Shashank's car KD.
Hope to see you on next meet.

Last edited by revved_up : 30th May 2008 at 09:28.
revved_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 09:44   #40
BHPian
 
krazydriver84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kolkata + Gurgaon
Posts: 427
Thanked: 42 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revved_up View Post
Oops, that was Shashank's car KD.
Hope to see you on next meet.
Thanks rev

Same here, hope to see you in the next meet. for sure.

Apologies to Ash.
Shashanks car!!! ok, so now everything falls into place why he was pitching over the phone to me. Trying to gather funds for the graphiti job, i guess.
krazydriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 10:02   #41
BHPian
 
whatcanthisbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: http://www.wandering-online.com
Posts: 501
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

i was supposed to walk in i got home from work around 5:30ish opened up a chilled beer at 6 waiting for the clock to strike 8 so i could WALK OVEr but eventually one cold one turned into 6 (as far as i can remember) and out went all plans, ordered in from al kauser and went to sleep by 12
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 10:15   #42
BHPian
 
krazydriver84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kolkata + Gurgaon
Posts: 427
Thanked: 42 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcanthisbe View Post
i was supposed to walk in i got home from work around 5:30ish opened up a chilled beer at 6 waiting for the clock to strike 8 so i could WALK OVEr but eventually one cold one turned into 6 (as far as i can remember) and out went all plans, ordered in from al kauser and went to sleep by 12
Awwwww!

You should have just called the guys over to your place, they would have been happy to party there as well.
krazydriver84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 10:19   #43
BHPian
 
whatcanthisbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: http://www.wandering-online.com
Posts: 501
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
Awwwww!

You should have just called the guys over to your place, they would have been happy to party there as well.
true but didnt know anyone number more over i was at a store a couple of stores away from polka(star bazaar) getting a 24 pack of chilled kingfisher draught cans at 7 PM
whatcanthisbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2008, 12:31   #44
Senior - BHPian
 
ashthedivx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,351
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneet71 View Post
Hey guys, thanks for organising such a great evening and it was fun catching up with all of you. Sorry had to leave early, thanks to rchimni.

Looking forward to many more such meets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeesh View Post
Guys it was great to meet up with you all. I throughly enjoyed the evening . Looking forward to the next one.
Thanks for joining in guys and make the meet successful !! Hope to see you around next time too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Waah Guruji! Sab aapki le rahe hain is thread pe to topic meri taraf divert karne ki koshish kar rahe ho!! Badiya hai!!
Well Said !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydriver84 View Post
@ Ash
Hey how come you are in the pic which says 'a lot of "newbies"
By the way dude, I sincerely sympathise with you for your car, the way it has been turned into a graphiti board.
Newbie tagging - Thanks to ishaan
KD, I'll have sleepless night if by any chance those graffiti will be on my car. The first job next morning will be to get back the car to original shape. As revved_up cleared already it's shashank's car.
ashthedivx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2008, 00:06   #45
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 230
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Sorry Guys for delayed post as just came back after a week long travel...
Well Another magnificent meet. It was gratifying to meet with newbees and indubitably our " Prodigious NCR Gang".......
It has been a delight and Laurels for the guys turning inn....
Suman & Ashish as always we are emancipated ....Right ?
Ishaan cheers for those pictures....
metropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
Hiding Tiger, Snorting Bison: Dajipur, Maharashtra genesis Travelogues 54 22nd May 2011 17:01
Hiding passive crossovers navin In-Car Entertainment 9 21st October 2008 21:36
How we took "Polka" by "Storm"...or, the 2-in-1 NCR Monsoon Meet Shashank.A The Team-BHP Meet Section 62 12th July 2008 13:33


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:25.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks