Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: My Favourable location is
Hills 10 25.64%
Dams 4 10.26%
Coffee point 2 5.13%
Anything is OK 23 58.97%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 8th August 2008, 11:30   #211
Senior - BHPian

mjothi: I will be bringing along two of my cousins one is a forum member shrinz (not that active though) + another cousin. That makes 1(self) + 2 adults making a total of 3 in my ride.
Old 8th August 2008, 11:32   #212
BHPian

Hi guys, sorry for the last minute entry. Please count 2 entries from my side (wife and me) in too. Like prabhuav, will have to make an early exit, before noon.

Hi ravibhat, guess you would be taking the W.O.C Road. Intend to trail you, as am not familiar with the route. Please read your PM.
Old 8th August 2008, 13:42   #213
Senior - BHPian

OT:

I saw in Media and from friends too near Nagarbhavi Circle there is bomb blast without any damage! Thank GOD. Guys be carefull because according to media there is lot of threat in this August.

I hope there won't be serial blasts today in Bangalore which would hurt our meeting plan because of safety issue.

Regards,

Ravi.
Old 8th August 2008, 13:52   #214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
OT:

I saw in Media and from friends too near Nagarbhavi Circle there is bomb blast without any damage! Thank GOD. Guys be carefull because according to media there is lot of threat in this August.

I hope there won't be serial blasts today in Bangalore which would hurt our meeting plan because of safety issue.

Regards,

Ravi.
ummm...08.08.08 effect?
Old 8th August 2008, 14:40   #215
BHPian

Hey Akroy/MJ,

My number is 9986800550. I wont be able to stay for lunch. Have to rush back. Sorry about that. Waiting to meet the Yellow VW Beetle and the red 3m shining ikon not to forget iceman's lost love who is back again.

P.S. I need help on directions as not that familiar with place. after getting down the hebbal flyover how far is the GVSK college? is it on the main road or need to take a turn somewhere. please help

Regards,
Sajan

Last edited by sajands : 8th August 2008 at 14:40. Reason: need to delete the smily
Old 8th August 2008, 14:56   #216
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Hey Akroy/MJ,

My number is 9986800550. I wont be able to stay for lunch. Have to rush back. Sorry about that. Waiting to meet the Yellow VW Beetle and the red 3m shining ikon not to forget iceman's lost love who is back again.

P.S. I need help on directions as not that familiar with place. after getting down the hebbal flyover how far is the GVSK college? is it on the main road or need to take a turn somewhere. please help

Regards,
Sajan
I doubt if you can meet your love (Red 3m shiny Ikon). He is hitching a ride with ravibhat.

The GKVK is around 3-4 km from the hebbal lake. You should watch out for L&T Komatsu building to your left. I guess you cant miss this. You should also have a Shell petrol bunk to your right. Once you see it and not able to locate the cars, then better take service lane and call us.
Old 8th August 2008, 14:57   #217
Senior - BHPian

Default google map

I think following map would help some members with direction

Name:  MeetingTeamBHP.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  129.3 KB
Old 8th August 2008, 15:13   #218
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Hey Akroy/MJ,
the red 3m shining ikon
Sorry, to disappoint you and others. As MJ has put it, I'am hitching a ride on Innova.
Old 8th August 2008, 16:18   #219
Senior - BHPian

Sorry guys Please excuse me.
i have some minor tuning to be done in the car.
Will join you onec its complete.
Please carry on , I will call and join you guys later.
Cheers
Old 8th August 2008, 16:28   #220
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91 View Post
Sorry guys Please excuse me.
i have some minor tuning to be done in the car.
Will join you onec its complete.
Please carry on , I will call and join you guys later.
Cheers
Amit, we hope you can make it for tomorrow.

There are many souls waiting there to see your lost love

Oops... Regained Love.
Old 8th August 2008, 16:29   #221
Senior - BHPian

So, the excuses has started. One by one...Let's see how many will turn up t'mrow morning. No offences meant though.
Old 8th August 2008, 16:30   #222
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
So, the excuses has started. One by one...Let's see how many will turn up t'mrow morning. No offences meant though.
srinivas you beat me to the post. Well! i think amit will come down after the tuning is done and somehow i feel this meet will be a good turn out for sure.
Old 8th August 2008, 16:32   #223
Senior - BHPian

Will definitely Try My best..As it is vasu has promised to work all night if required. Hope for the best Guys. Fingers crossed.
Old 8th August 2008, 16:49   #224
Senior - BHPian

Default Updates

Ok Guys, here is the update on lunch and details.

Lunch is been arranged in a Hotel near the farm. Veg & Non-Veg ordered. We also got the dinning hall for this meet so its going to be ONLY t-bhpians & junior t-bhpians in there. Thanks to Hari.
cost per Head : 250rs. (Lunch + Snacks)

A team-bhp sticker is been arranged for the members. So, please collect it when you handover the cash to akroy. This would have your handle for others to identify.

Meet you all at 8:30am near GKVK Collage tomorrow. Hari would be waiting to welcome us there

Name:  teambhp.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  102.5 KB

Yet to get bombatt & DieselOne phone numbers. All other number are updated to the database.

P.S. Any member having team-bhp stickers? I am sure people would love to get it, so if you have please do bring it.
Old 8th August 2008, 16:53   #225
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
P.S. Any member having team-bhp stickers? I am sure people would love to get it, so if you have please do bring it.
OR just give me the artwork and size of the sticker and I will get it printed myself.
Closed Thread