Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 12th August 2008, 23:24   #166
Senior - BHPian

Srinivas i meant about your comment "Good Luke.you remember almost all the handles" and i was pulling your leg that it was me who posted the names and not Luke .

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Anything wrong n what I've written? I know the sentence is not perfect. You see, I did not study in a convent school.
@Jassi! I aint taking that seriously , but still i apologise for the mix up after all its a gentleman's apology and am sure Phrozenfire would take it in a lighter way.

Last edited by VJ_MAVRICK : 12th August 2008 at 23:25.
VJ_MAVRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2008, 23:37   #167
BHPian

is it just me or anyone else who is not able to view any of the pictures in the thread. it all appears blank for me.

Sounds like you all had a good fun on Saturday. Although i voted to join the meet i had to pullout as i had guest visiting me during the weekend.
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th August 2008, 23:43   #168
BHPian

Talking

nemo its just you - we all can see the pics
use a different browser or reboot your computer and if all else fails goto sleep as it seems you're too tired after long day
jassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 10:04   #169
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Good Luke. You remember almost all the handles. I have already saved on my desk top.
Lukeskywalker can't remember his own names sometimes, credit for memory must go to the right person, in this case VJ_Maverick
Lukeskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 10:41   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker View Post
Lukeskywalker can't remember his own names sometimes, credit for memory must go to the right person, in this case VJ_Maverick
OK. I take back my compliments and hand it over to VJ.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 10:44   #171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
OK. I take back my compliments and hand it over to VJ.
Compliments taken srinivas and guys many of us (me+wife,patchyboy+wife,amohit+wife,khan_sultan+wi fe) and some more are going for the pondy meet on the month end.Are there any else too planning to come down? I think it will be a good meet too.

Last edited by VJ_MAVRICK : 13th August 2008 at 10:46.
VJ_MAVRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 10:59   #172
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Compliments taken srinivas and guys many of us (me+wife,patchyboy+wife,amohit+wife,khan_sultan+wi fe) and some more are going for the pondy meet on the month end.Are there any else too planning to come down? I think it will be a good meet too.
Hari, are you listening? Seems you got nice companies. Hope you will make it for the Pondy meet.

Sorry Guys I could not plan for it now. Waiting for some other confirmation about my trip.
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 17:39   #173
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Rajan still has the Monsoon D R I V E sticker on his car

Time for another D R I V E, I would think.
Steeroid,

I had decided to leave that sticker on till the next T-BHP drive. Now that it happened, the sticker is gone.

Cheers,

Rajan
PatchyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 19:52   #174
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Wow guys , have fun. We would have joined for sure but have a deadline to meet
sammyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 20:27   #175
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Hari, are you listening? Seems you got nice companies. Hope you will make it for the Pondy meet.
I am hoping I can make it, certain last minute things to iron out here, anyway, I was planning to leave on the 29th evening after work, so at least I get the whole day at Pondy, I can drive back with the Bangalore members on the way back.

BTW, Rajan, how does leaving on 29th evening sound to you?
Old 13th August 2008, 20:36   #176
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
guys many of us (me+wife,patchyboy+wife,amohit+wife,khan_sultan+wi fe) and some more are going for the pondy meet on the month end.Are there any else too planning to come down? I think it will be a good meet too.
Sorry VJ. If it was nearer place and a day's trip, I would have definately thought off. But with 2 kids (5 years and <2 years) and staying overnight might be a hurricane task. And need to drive back the very next day. Hence I have to drop out. Though I personally would like to come, but family is binding on me this time. Enjoy the meet and post the experiences with pics.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 20:45   #177
BANNED

Folks, any plans for a quick / mini meet this weekend in Bangalore? I would love to meet you folks. Had to be at Madras last weekend and missed the farm.
hrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2008, 20:47   #178
Senior - BHPian

@ Mjothi
Quote:
Guys, this picture has really come out well. I guess from next meet, we should take such photos and give one framed one to all attendees
Why from next meet? I can get prints and give it to all the members who attended, with the leftover money that we have.
What say guys?

If it's yes then help me decide on the size of print that would be suitable.
Old 14th August 2008, 19:57   #179
Team-BHP Support

Guys, this is a meet thread, there are other threads to discuss stickers.
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2008, 01:24   #180
BANNED

O K ,O K.

Loong time no pics.

Since i've not posted any so far, i take the honour to start with few pics.

Hold on.... First of all i would like to say a few things.
a) This meet was fab, wonderful and yes could meet T-BHP'ians in real
b) This meet helped me in judging people properly during my future replies.

There's one funny incident before this meet that i would love to share.

I mistook Prabhuav to be a kid(someone by the same name) and had snapped at him in couple of posts.

O K now going to the pics part of it, though i am not an amateur at photography. i did take a few good snaps.

The route to luke's farm was no lesser than a mini off-roading, with rocks , puddles and curves . All in all a great location. My kid and my wifey enjoyed the day as they had nice company(someone who does not discuss cars)

But guys as i said earlier, keeping with the T-BHP spirits , lets sit down and discuss some BHP's during our meet.

This will only enhance our knowledge and guys thats what we are passionate about.

Looking forward for the next meet.

Now enjoy the pics...
Attached Images

PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote