Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


View Poll Results: Singapore GP meet 28th September
I will attend 1 10.00%
Maybe I will attend 4 40.00%
I won't attend 3 30.00%
Can attend on 27th night(saturday) 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2008, 13:22   #151
Team-BHP Support
 
tsk1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 22,850
Thanked: 15,406 Times
Default

Confirmed

tsk1979
the_Warrior
ashthedivx
panky

This is going to be a Micro Mini meet I guess
tsk1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 13:41   #152
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

I am in office right now and have to strech till late but ill try and catch up.
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 13:54   #153
BHPian
 
Shashank.A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 479
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashthedivx View Post
Common shashank... it will be fun !!
you me yaar !! I am alwasy game for these things, but not today yaar.
Shashank.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 14:56   #154
BHPian
 
ankitahuja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gurgaon & Delhi
Posts: 886
Thanked: 46 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashank.A View Post
you me yaar !! I am alwasy game for these things, but not today yaar.
Happy Birthday bro. Hope you're not running away from the birthday bill

I can't make it tonight since GF is a CRAZY BIG fan of Jay Sean and I'll be heading to Elevate tonight!

Any T-Bhp members coming there?
ankitahuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 16:07   #155
BHPian
 
Shashank.A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 479
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
Happy Birthday bro. Hope you're not running away from the birthday bill
Thanks brother, and no its not about the bill. Its one the few days that I spend with the family.
Shashank.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 20:52   #156
Senior - BHPian
 
ashthedivx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,351
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Due to the Blast security had tightend up, we had to drop the idea of meet-up. Talked with Tanveer aka tsk1979 who was struck on border and wasn't able to even enter Delhi as well.
ashthedivx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 21:33   #157
Senior - BHPian
 
gd1418's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 3,578
Thanked: 651 Times
Default

Happy Birthday and all the best Shashank.

Quote:
Happy Birthday bro. Hope you're not running away from the birthday bill lol
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2008, 22:46   #158
BHPian
 
Shashank.A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 479
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Happy Birthday and all the best Shashank.
Thanks a lot dada
Shashank.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2008, 13:57   #159
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Belated HAppy Birthday Shashank!!
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2008, 14:04   #160
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 230
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Happy Birthday Shashank. God bless you dude.
metropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2008, 10:57   #161
BHPian
 
Shashank.A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 479
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Belated HAppy Birthday Shashank!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by metropolis View Post
Happy Birthday Shashank. God bless you dude.
Thanks brothers ... !!
Shashank.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2008, 14:58   #162
BHPian
 
abhik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 848
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Guys we desparately need to do something about the meets. After Storm the meet spirit has gone down terribly and we have just had a mini-meet since then.

I understand we are all busy in our lives with work and specially since the festive season is around the corner, we all are going to be busy with our families too but we all can, i guess, take one evening in a weekend out, get-together and have fun.

We desparately need enthusiam and participation fron all members and all possible attendance. We could start up a new thread this time and hopefully all goes well with it and does'nt end up dull and uninteresting.

It always has been a good experience for me and am sure for all who have attended meets. So lets bring the spirit back guys! Maybe we can have an interesting theme or a mini drive or even a usual gather at one of the pubs.
abhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2008, 15:05   #163
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Was PB, DL, HR , KA and Now GJ-1
Posts: 247
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhik View Post
Guys we desparately need to do something about the meets. After Storm the meet spirit has gone down terribly and we have just had a mini-meet since then.

I understand we are all busy in our lives with work and specially since the festive season is around the corner, we all are going to be busy with our families too but we all can, i guess, take one evening in a weekend out, get-together and have fun.

We desparately need enthusiam and participation fron all members and all possible attendance. We could start up a new thread this time and hopefully all goes well with it and does'nt end up dull and uninteresting.

It always has been a good experience for me and am sure for all who have attended meets. So lets bring the spirit back guys! Maybe we can have an interesting theme or a mini drive or even a usual gather at one of the pubs.
How about a meet on 25th Oct? I am fine with anywhere in Delhi-NCR
pankaj_sachdeva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2008, 17:09   #164
BHPian
 
Shakensoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: AS01
Posts: 492
Thanked: 220 Times
Default

My 2 cents

These meets should be held once in a quarter or 6 months, in that way more people would be interested and eager to come. If regular mini meets are held, majority of the people will not be able to make it. Instead of mini-meets, we should have a mega-meet.
Shakensoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2008, 18:20   #165
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Was PB, DL, HR , KA and Now GJ-1
Posts: 247
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
My 2 cents

These meets should be held once in a quarter or 6 months, in that way more people would be interested and eager to come. If regular mini meets are held, majority of the people will not be able to make it. Instead of mini-meets, we should have a mega-meet.
I am repeating it again, what about a mega meet on 25th Oct.

Ashish, ,Metro, GD sir, Suman Da, Ishan where r thou

Last edited by pankaj_sachdeva : 29th September 2008 at 18:21.
pankaj_sachdeva is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delhi meet 21 June 2014 6:00pm Indian Habitat Center, Lodhi Road Delhi devilwearsprada The Team-BHP Meet Section 63 27th June 2014 12:05
R.I.P. - Suren181 aka Chief_Memorial Meet on Sep 14, 4:00pm Motoringlover Shifting gears 71 14th September 2013 10:25
Debate: >4k rpm band useless for regular driving and for regular joe drivers nukeblitz Technical Stuff 87 10th August 2011 11:59
Bangalore-Mysore-Kumarkkom-Madurai-Bangalore on 27th sept vensum Route / Travel Queries 1 24th September 2008 15:05
Delhi Meet Report - Quite possibly the BEST TBHP Meet ever... (Aug 27th, 2006) gunbir The Team-BHP Meet Section 104 12th February 2007 11:55


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:42.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks