Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 16th September 2008, 15:02   #121
Team-BHP Support

All because of DIY sensor cleaning? Next time better give it to them.
Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2008, 15:10   #122
Senior - BHPian

Love those pictures of Both the ikons. benbsb29, love the colour of your car. I think Alloys would be a good next upgrade.
danlalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2008, 15:19   #123
BANNED

In rjstyles69's thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...y-forum-5.html (An amatuers day out with the big daddy of this forum !!)

I had asked some questions about processing for the sake of processing and this is what Rudra Sen said:

Quote:
All these cars are shot with keeping one thing in mind.. I need to know well in advance as what Iím going to do in post process. My composition/choice of angle/choice of focal length and choice of exposure will depend on that. More I do, more I learn.
I have a long way to go in understanding processing - right now, I'm not sure I even want to learn how to do that. But what I did learn from Rudra on Sunday was:

Quote:
Thereís no hard and fast rule here. You shoot something and get happy with the result. Or you shoot a frame and not happy with the result. The basic difference here is the planning. Itís not a casual snap shot. It cannot be.
I didn't fully understand the above when he wrote it - but did understand better when he explained in person. Thank you sir again for your tips.

None of the photographs I have posted have been through any processing - but all you experts probably know that already.
hrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2008, 15:22   #124
Senior - BHPian

Sharath, A special request - can you edit my car's photograph to the maximum and post it here. I do not how to do it.
snaronikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2008, 16:16   #125
BANNED

khan_sultan couldn't make this photo shoot meet because he was out that weekend. But I did take him very close to this spot on Sunday night. Turned into Hessarghatta Road by mistake from Tumkur Road on the way back - initially everything was familiar and then realized as we saw signboards for CPDO that I had taken the wrong left turn.

On a side note, this road is lovely for a night drive - no traffic, only your headlights to illuminate the road ahead and lot of trees on both sides of the road.
hrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2009, 03:54   #126
BHPian

Default Replying to a very old post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
With a little PP and cropping, this is the shot I liked best, see in full size.
@mjothi and samurai: Replying to a very old post. Though the shot is nice, I thought it would have been better if the horizon was not at the same height with cars roof line.

General comment: Also cars picture look better if it has got more space in front compared to back, some of the photos do not have that.

Rudra-da: Your views please.

I have a Film SLR (with few zoom lenses) close to a decade and try to get the compositions right . Yet to get a Digital SLR and hence no photoshop experience as well.

When is the third meet?
arindamray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2009, 15:56   #127
BHPian

When is the next round of photo shoot going to happen? Would love to join
Red Circle is offline   Reply With Quote