Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2008, 11:39   #76
BHPian
 
prabhuav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 670
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

Guys,
I definitely want to meet HVK, but would have to drop in late ~ 10ish.

Vijay
prabhuav is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 12:12   #77
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

I repeat:

The Meet is at Total Mall Sarjapur at 6 pm. tomorrow the 20th Sep 2008.

F&B will be decided during the meet. There are many dhabas and restaurants around and dont forget Dominoes Dial In
btirthankar is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 12:17   #78
Senior - BHPian
 
iceman91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: melbourne/bangalore
Posts: 1,958
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

sweet done.
that should be fine. Directions whenever possible please.
iceman91 is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 12:22   #79
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by btirthankar View Post
I repeat:

The Meet is at Total Mall Sarjapur at 6 pm. tomorrow the 20th Sep 2008.

F&B will be decided during the meet. There are many dhabas and restaurants around and dont forget Dominoes Dial In
is it in Total Mall? I thought it was in Nitin's place?
mjothi is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 12:25   #80
Senior - BHPian
 
snaronikar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,845
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
is it in Total Mall? I thought it was in Nitin's place?
Aare Bhai...the assembly place for all bhpians is Total Mall and from there we drive down to NP. Hope you have got it.
snaronikar is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 12:33   #81
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Aare Bhai...the assembly place for all bhpians is Total Mall and from there we drive down to NP. Hope you have got it.
Thats correct. Friends.
btirthankar is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 12:40   #82
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaronikar View Post
Aare Bhai...the assembly place for all bhpians is Total Mall and from there we drive down to NP. Hope you have got it.
Ha, meeting point.. Ok.
mjothi is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 13:46   #83
Senior - BHPian
 
akroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Posts: 2,414
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

Guys, exactly Opp. to TOTAL MALL is generally a bit crowded. You will see the cars parked about 50m ahead (Opp. to Total and towards Wipro Sarjapur campus). That place is empty and we can easily park in last lane.

myself, basu and hvKumar will be coming in Basu's Innova from Krpuram ORR till Bellandur ORR. Anybody coming from North or marathahalli can join in ring road itself.

Abhi
akroy is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 14:11   #84
BHPian
 
Jaguar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 555
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Guys, exactly Opp. to TOTAL MALL is generally a bit crowded. You will see the cars parked about 50m ahead (Opp. to Total and towards Wipro Sarjapur campus). That place is empty and we can easily park in last lane.

myself, basu and hvKumar will be coming in Basu's Innova from Krpuram ORR till Bellandur ORR. Anybody coming from North or marathahalli can join in ring road itself.

Abhi
I will also join you guys from Kagadasapura itself. Will call you and decide on the details.

- Cheers
Jag
Jaguar is online now  
Old 19th September 2008, 14:35   #85
Distinguished - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 2,947
Thanked: 1,583 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akroy View Post
Guys, exactly Opp. to TOTAL MALL is generally a bit crowded. You will see the cars parked about 50m ahead (Opp. to Total and towards Wipro Sarjapur campus). That place is empty and we can easily park in last lane.
This is a bit confusing for me. AFAIK, Total mall is at the corner of two roads, Hosur Road and Madiwala Veg Market road. Now which side are you talking about? The Madiwala Veg Market road is a one way onto Hosur road.

O by the way, i may drop by. Been a while i showed up for these meet thingies.

Last edited by amitoj : 19th September 2008 at 14:36.
amitoj is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 14:42   #86
Senior - BHPian
 
mjothi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 3,252
Thanked: 216 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
This is a bit confusing for me. AFAIK, Total mall is at the corner of two roads, Hosur Road and Madiwala Veg Market road. Now which side are you talking about? The Madiwala Veg Market road is a one way onto Hosur road.

O by the way, i may drop by. Been a while i showed up for these meet thingies.
Oh no. That Total is in Madiwala. The one we are talking is in Sarjapur.

If you are comming from Koramangala, after crossing the Agara, you get a junction on ORR where you have SunCity. In that junction keep going straight and you will see this Total in your right.
mjothi is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 14:50   #87
Distinguished - BHPian
 
amitoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nashua, NH
Posts: 2,947
Thanked: 1,583 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Oh no. That Total is in Madiwala. The one we are talking is in Sarjapur.

If you are comming from Koramangala, after crossing the Agara, you get a junction on ORR where you have SunCity. In that junction keep going straight and you will see this Total in your right.
Dang! Malls are no longer suitable landmarks for meeting points too many of them in Bangalore.

I'll most likely be coming from Silk Board side.
amitoj is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 15:24   #88
BHPian
 
Hurrycane12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 457
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

I will have to miss this meet too; my daughter's B'day tomorrow :( Kumarji will call on you when i am in Mumbai 2 weeks from now.
Hurrycane12 is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 15:40   #89
Senior - BHPian
 
snaronikar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 2,845
Thanked: 20 Times
Default

Guys I will join if somebody from this part of Bangalore is coming in (West). Otherwise will have to give it a pass. I need to hitch a ride from somebody. Have already pm'd Bombatt and ravibhat. Let me see if anybody pings me, I will be in.
snaronikar is offline  
Old 19th September 2008, 15:45   #90
BHPian
 
btirthankar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Some Moving Vehicle
Posts: 816
Thanked: 115 Times
Default

Guys,

Mr. HVK has just started the Journey.
btirthankar is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Congrats to HVKumar - D-BHPian adc Shifting gears 70 21st January 2010 17:26
INRC - Rally de Kolkata @ Durgapur - 18th-20th September 2009 planet_rocker Indian Motorsport 18 29th September 2009 13:10
BLR-Tippagondanahalli OTR 20th September 09 dwaraka 4x4 Excursions 97 29th September 2009 00:24


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:19.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks