Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 22nd October 2008, 09:05   #16
BHPian

Default Palio guys are meeting on 8th Nov

@Great guns - Palio owners are meeting up on Sat, 8th Nov. We have managed to get Mangesh Kodalkar from FIAT Customer Service division for this meet.

Kindly drop a line to Gautam at gsatpute@yahoo.com with your name & contact details so that he can inform you of the venue details.

See you there.

In closing, there are plenty of Stile owners in Pune, may be they are not on Team BHP.

Cheers
Sidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2008, 17:16   #17
BHPian

Thats a very good arrangement indeed. Well done, Sidz. I shall send that email rightaway.

Anyway, we should have a general Pune meetup sometime too. Everyone, could you please suggest a venue/date/time?

-Ganesh
great_guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2008, 23:22   #18
BHPian

Okay so this "car-specific" meet is indeed happening. Go ahead guys. We the non Palio/ Palio Stile owners would have loved to come though.
dhaval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2008, 08:54   #19
BHPian

Default Palio or all car meet

Hey guys,

No offense meant when I referred to the Palio meet on Sat, 8th Nov. This meet was already in the offing at a different forum & I just thought of sharing it here since greatguns opened this thread for a Palio specific meet-up.

We can surely have an all car-meet in Pune. Come to think of it, should we have it this Sat evening(25th Oct), say at Garden Court, Chandni Chowk?

Palio owners - Kindly note, the Palio meet has been scheduled for 9th Oct(Sun) instead of 8th Oct, Sat. This should ensure we have maximum participation for this meet considering it is on a Sunday.

Chao
Sidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2008, 09:56   #20
BHPian

Dhaval, if you notice, the thread has been renamed from a car-specific meetup call to a generic one. I realised that an all-car meet would be good for Pune so I requested the Mods to change the thread title to include all car owners.

Sidz' suggestion seems like a fine one. I am ok with the venue/time/date. Are you all ok with that too?
great_guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2008, 14:51   #21
BHPian

Count me out. You guys have fun!
vikram18 is offline   Reply With Quote