Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 26th October 2008, 10:16   #16
Senior - BHPian

Looks like a fun meet you guys had.

How about a ride in that evo
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2008, 10:19   #17
BHPian

Oye! When did all this happen? I missed it!
furioussphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2008, 17:19   #18

Having a great time, Photos give the full essence of the enjoyment.
ajay
ajay19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2008, 13:05   #19
BHPian

First and foremost I would like to thank Mrs. and Mr. Ram for being the perfect hosts that day. Their hospitality was impeccable and wish someday soon I would be able to reciprocate the same. Vijay (Jr. Ram) was in his elements and I was privy to his vast collection of Toys. Must make a mention here that the Father & son duo, amongst themselves had a vast collection of collectibles and to peruse all them individually was not a task possible to complete even on a long weekend.

Thanks guys and it really was a pleasure to meet up with the rest of the team-BHPians.
suren181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2008, 03:29   #20
Senior - BHPian

awesome is the word for this meet, and i completely agree with every word suren bhai has written, well i was a little late to the meet but made it never the less.

some day if every thing goes well i mean if me, raj and ramji have time we might just plan a drive to raj's farm house in nalgonda with mr.Ram's telescope and gaze all the universe in our sight, other interested are welcome to join too.

the telescope is a little nostalgic because, right from the time i have been living in the city, i never got to see the moon or the stars properly vowing to our sodium street lights(glare from them engulfs the skies). back in those days we got to see them all in my home town, would like to cherish all that once again.

thank you Mrs. & Mr. Ram for the hospitality, and for the good time. and guys you too hope we redo this meet just so that we can look (hopefully test ride the rides we possibly can in the time possible) at all the guns,cars,bikes and cars again.
rider60 is offline   Reply With Quote