Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2009, 18:56   #196
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,759
Thanked: 1,534 Times
Default

Guys we are meeting at around 12-30 pm tommorow
venue- sector 28
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 19:41   #197
Senior - BHPian
 
manikjeet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,605
Thanked: 107 Times
Default

i will come also if someone can pick me up
manikjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 19:44   #198
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,759
Thanked: 1,534 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikjeet View Post
i will come also if someone can pick me up
we will be glad to
i guess any of us would come and pick u
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:21   #199
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

that makes 6 of us
1.bharti
2.abhishek
3.akshay
4.manik(or whatever's left of him )
5.chirag
6.mohit(abhi can spill the beans on his coming)

Time is 12:30 in sector 28,

cheers
bharti22shresth
bharti22shresth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:23   #200
BHPian
 
jsrakkar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 109
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Where is the meet scheduled? Car Life-28?

I will also try to be there, will call someone among you to confirm the venue.

Regards,
Jaspreet Singh
jsrakkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 20:35   #201
BHPian
 
maverick555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Haryana
Posts: 78
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

lolz no need for abhi to spill the beans this time

Iam coming as no office tomorrow
maverick555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 00:45   #202
Senior - BHPian
 
abhibh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Back in the HOOD near you!
Posts: 2,767
Thanked: 33 Times
Default

Guys just laying down the plan of the meet tomorrow.

Akshay's Install will take place at sector 28. Everyone can join in there, but if you think you will get bored while the install is taking place you may join in later on. After the install we plan on to having lunch somewhere and i hope Akshay and Chirag will give us treat
abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 02:12   #203
BHPian
 
bigron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: chandigarh,melbourne
Posts: 594
Thanked: 233 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

where in 28 is the install taking place? autocentre , sk , goel or any other place and what time? i shall drop in and say hello.
bigron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 10:30   #204
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,759
Thanked: 1,534 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
Guys just laying down the plan of the meet tomorrow.

Akshay's Install will take place at sector 28. Everyone can join in there, but if you think you will get bored while the install is taking place you may join in later on. After the install we plan on to having lunch somewhere and i hope Akshay and Chirag will give us treat
its no install as such yaar
just teeny weeny bull going inside my car-lol
chiragh u need to treat us with a 15" pizza
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 10:33   #205
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,759
Thanked: 1,534 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigron View Post
where in 28 is the install taking place? autocentre , sk , goel or any other place and what time? i shall drop in and say hello.
hi
we would be at puri autos
around 1-30 you can catch us there
in case you dont find us
call me on
Nine eight five five seven eight three eight one one.
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 10:39   #206
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

I was just wondering akshay, if that bull, no matter how small has to go in your car, then it'll have to be from the back, and if it goes from the back then we are gonna see a wide bodied accent today!!

catch u guys there at around 11.45ish.



cheers
bharti22shresth
bharti22shresth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 19:49   #207
Senior - BHPian
 
YC.BALENO.CHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,089
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

So finally got the bull installed? Frankly speaking,For me ICE=a pretty co-pasenger sitin next to u but seriously I never had the faintest idea about 'bull' and things.And seeing those 'Velocity' units as big in diameter as Nano's wheels,sure made me had a weird sort of feeling,I mean I have always considered my stock kenwood mp3 player with puny 4 speakers around more than adequate,I wonder what it would be sitting in a car with those things pumping out ear-popping bass!
Anyways,it was really nice to meet all of you,finally was able to attend a TeamBhp meet,and already looking for the next one.Wish I could had stayed for longer to experience 1000s of watts of sound (or whatever it is called ),will surely make it a point to get a hang of these things next time.
Thanks all,especially Bharti22Shreshth,who kept in touch all the while.
Cheers.
YC.BALENO.CHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 20:45   #208
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default ICE meet

hey bhpians,
Just back from our little ICE meet today.
People who attended it:
1. Akshay(deh eh! It was his install)
2. Chirag(deh eh! His install too)
3. Shresth(omnipresent)
4. Abhishek(ICE-MAN)
5. Manik(Bang bang Bangy)
6. Mohit(SWEEET ride man!)
7. Ankit(briefly though)
8. Yathartha(very briefly) and his friend akshay

I am too tired to write a full meet report today which will follow along with a few pics tomorrow because there's just too much to tell! But, here's a glimpse..

a) We want low and loud. So low that pants came off.
b) We made bulls bright.
c) Get well soon bangy!!!
d) Puri autos suck!
e) woofer in an activa(sponsors out there????)
f) 4 grown guys ate like dogs(food arrived on time else I'd have taken a bite off manik only)
g) Dont keep a female and male rabbit together.
and some more.....
......





cheers
bharti22shresth

Last edited by bharti22shresth : 4th April 2009 at 20:47.
bharti22shresth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 21:35   #209
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,759
Thanked: 1,534 Times
Default

Whoa it was a long exciting day
almost 8hrs for some ICE.
and damn after all this
I am just wondering where did JBL 938's from my ride go?
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2009, 21:48   #210
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YC.BALENO.CHD View Post
So finally got the bull installed? Frankly speaking,For me ICE=a pretty co-pasenger sitin next to u but seriously I never had the faintest idea about 'bull' and things.And seeing those 'Velocity' units as big in diameter as Nano's wheels,sure made me had a weird sort of feeling,I mean I have always considered my stock kenwood mp3 player with puny 4 speakers around more than adequate,I wonder what it would be sitting in a car with those things pumping out ear-popping bass!
Anyways,it was really nice to meet all of you,finally was able to attend a TeamBhp meet,and already looking for the next one.Wish I could had stayed for longer to experience 1000s of watts of sound (or whatever it is called ),will surely make it a point to get a hang of these things next time.
Thanks all,especially Bharti22Shreshth,who kept in touch all the while.
Cheers.
Mate, don't worry. In the first meet i attended, it was all french to me! After a couple of meets, you'll get a hang of what's what.


cheers
bharti22shresth




P.S. I still dont know any of this french. Just enough to tell what's good from bad. and there's no ICE better than a pretty co-passenger
bharti22shresth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chandigarh - Mumbai - Chandigarh : Route Queries ankit_chd Route / Travel Queries 30 6th December 2015 11:46
Chandigarh-Dehradun-Chandigarh YC.BALENO.CHD Travelogues 2 25th May 2009 02:32
Hyderabad: 13/14th Oct. Any Quick Meets/Plans? khan_sultan The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 16th October 2008 16:52
is pulsar any model any version WORTH BUYING??? mrstyx Motorbikes 119 2nd February 2008 18:45


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:38.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks