Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2009, 22:51   #91
BHPian
 
SumitBahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 975
Thanked: 218 Times
Default

Great pics akshay.
Abhishek, we have to sync up for the ICE install.
Let me know when you are free.
SumitBahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 00:21   #92
Senior - BHPian
 
abhibh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Back in the HOOD near you!
Posts: 2,767
Thanked: 33 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Sorry guys could not attend.

BTW I am in Chandigarh till Friday, any small eveing meet will be great. I am at Mohali at present and staying at Hotel Western Court, sec 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharti22shresth View Post
yeah, that will be great. Chd bhpians, you reading. Let's fix up for tomorrow evening maybe. wat say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick555 View Post
hehe nice pics akshay
lets plan for another meet soon
wats say guys??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonirohit View Post
Great Pics - I now realized what have I missed... btw I m in for tomorrow evening mini meet...
Well ya i am in for tomorrow. Lets fix the time for tomorrow. Wat say between 6-7 PM, Western Court Hotel Sector: 43 ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitBahl View Post
Great pics akshay.
Abhishek, we have to sync up for the ICE install.
Let me know when you are free.
Akshay nice pics man

Sumit just let me know we can discuss about it. Maybe tomorrow if we are able to have mini meet we can discuss and go on from there.
abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 08:15   #93
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Lets fix up them. hope to catch you all in evening.
cheers
bharti22shresth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 10:31   #94
BHPian
 
ScarySkulls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Halifax, N.S.
Posts: 623
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

OMG, Manikjeet got a Conti now? lol, I missed that part. How come? What happens to the Zen?

Nice nice Akshay. Freshly polished rims and tyres. Good good :-)

And Aha! I see Abhishek giving Chirag (I think) some ICE demo... :-)

Please indicate who is who on the pics. Cant recognize have of the guys.
ScarySkulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 14:54   #95
Senior - BHPian
 
abhibh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Back in the HOOD near you!
Posts: 2,767
Thanked: 33 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarySkulls View Post
OMG, Manikjeet got a Conti now? lol, I missed that part. How come? What happens to the Zen?

Nice nice Akshay. Freshly polished rims and tyres. Good good :-)

And Aha! I see Abhishek giving Chirag (I think) some ICE demo... :-)

Please indicate who is who on the pics. Cant recognize have of the guys.
Zen, Alto, NHC all are there. This is new addition and its called Mini. I must say very BIG mini that is I wonder if Mini Cooper is that big.

OT Akshay gave us audition of his headlights too.

Ya that's me giving Chirag Audition.
Attached Thumbnails
Any Meets in Chandigarh-dsc01470.jpg  

Any Meets in Chandigarh-dsc01471.jpg  

abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 17:26   #96
Senior - BHPian
 
rkbharat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Gurgaon/New Delhi
Posts: 1,590
Thanked: 606 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
Well ya i am in for tomorrow. Lets fix the time for tomorrow. Wat say between 6-7 PM, Western Court Hotel Sector: 43 ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharti22shresth View Post
Lets fix up them. hope to catch you all in evening.
cheers
Great, where do we meet up, In the reception? How do we recognize each other.

I am sending you guys my number on PM
rkbharat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 20:50   #97
BHPian
 
Gill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mohali
Posts: 699
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Names of person in pics would be appreciated,helps to recognise.
Gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2009, 22:37   #98
BHPian
 
SumitBahl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 975
Thanked: 218 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill View Post
Names of person in pics would be appreciated,helps to recognise.
Names have already included by abhishek.
SumitBahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 01:01   #99
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,755
Thanked: 1,544 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
Zen, Alto, NHC all are there. This is new addition and its called Mini. I must say very BIG mini that is I wonder if Mini Cooper is that big.

OT Akshay gave us audition of his headlights too.

Ya that's me giving Chirag Audition.
@abhi
it should be this way
mini driving the mini
no offence MJ.

and looks like ICE gives hangover?
do you listen to lights

did you guys meet up in the evening?
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 03:18   #100
Senior - BHPian
 
abhibh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Back in the HOOD near you!
Posts: 2,767
Thanked: 33 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
@abhi
it should be this way
mini driving the mini
no offence MJ.

and looks like ICE gives hangover?
do you listen to lights

did you guys meet up in the evening?
lol

Yes the lights were singing melodiously

as i recall i know u love to show off, but i never thought that you would take it this far,
what do i know, flashing lights, lights, what do I know, flashing lights, lights


Ya Akshay we had a mini meet with rkbharat. It was me, manik, morten, D1 and rkbharat.
abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 04:17   #101
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,755
Thanked: 1,544 Times
Default

guys anyone up for a small meet up on 3rd march evening?
please confirm here.
as of now me and abhishek are in for it.
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 11:50   #102
BHPian
 
Gill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mohali
Posts: 699
Thanked: 12 Times
Default

Oh i missed those pics.My bad!
Gill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 12:39   #103
Senior - BHPian
 
rkbharat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Gurgaon/New Delhi
Posts: 1,590
Thanked: 606 Times
Default

Abhishek , manik, morten, D1 it was great to meet you guys. And belive me you guys have great knowledge for Music/Entertainment System, true ICERS. I was the only odd man out, with a very little knowledge on that.I was fun to meet Manikjeet, we have been reading his Bang-Bang thread We missed other guys in CHD :(
rkbharat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009, 19:24   #104
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Abhishek , manik, morten, D1 it was great to meet you guys. And belive me you guys have great knowledge for Music/Entertainment System, true ICERS. I was the only odd man out, with a very little knowledge on that.I was fun to meet Manikjeet, we have been reading his Bang-Bang thread We missed other guys in CHD :(
Oh darn! I missed it. I should have came.
Better luck next time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
guys anyone up for a small meet up on 3rd march evening?
please confirm here.
as of now me and abhishek are in for it.
Me too in for it.
bharti22shresth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2009, 00:36   #105
Senior - BHPian
 
abhibh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Back in the HOOD near you!
Posts: 2,767
Thanked: 33 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay4587 View Post
guys anyone up for a small meet up on 3rd march evening?
please confirm here.
as of now me and abhishek are in for it.
Yup I am in. Most probably it will be an evening meet but this time we are thinking of getting something to eat and drink. Suggestions for dining welcomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkbharat View Post
Abhishek , manik, morten, D1 it was great to meet you guys. And belive me you guys have great knowledge for Music/Entertainment System, true ICERS. I was the only odd man out, with a very little knowledge on that.I was fun to meet Manikjeet, we have been reading his Bang-Bang thread We missed other guys in CHD :(
It was great meeting you too. I will most probably give you a call when i am in Gurgaon next week.

I hope you found the shops in sector 22 and got the cassette adapter / converter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharti22shresth View Post
Me too in for it.
It will be an evening meet so make plans accordingly Shresth.

@Manik be there at the meet we need your Zen!

Just got confirmation that Sumit will also join us.
abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chandigarh - Mumbai - Chandigarh : Route Queries ankit_chd Route / Travel Queries 30 6th December 2015 11:46
Chandigarh-Dehradun-Chandigarh YC.BALENO.CHD Travelogues 2 25th May 2009 02:32
Hyderabad: 13/14th Oct. Any Quick Meets/Plans? khan_sultan The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 16th October 2008 16:52
is pulsar any model any version WORTH BUYING??? mrstyx Motorbikes 119 2nd February 2008 18:45


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:15.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks