Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2008, 10:44   #31
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

yep everything included in that. Seems a pretty good deal . Atleast for the ones who drink and eat like crazy.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 10:52   #32
Team-BHP Support
 
Eddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 7,267
Thanked: 4,421 Times
Default

Err guys, lemme say something and I am sure Pankaj will agree.

A bachelors party is organised as a treat by the friends of the groom who in turn is the chief guest. So my dear friends, the party is on all of you guys... me and Pankaj will be the cheap guests and will enjoy our last moments of enjoying somethin and not paying for it.

Now lets see the excitement
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 11:11   #33
Senior - BHPian
 
suman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 4,589
Thanked: 256 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Atleast for the ones who drink and eat like crazy.
Did I hear someone calling my name?

Shashank, have you heard of the term "negotiate"?

If you can beat them down to 700, I'd say its one hell of a good deal. If you remember, on our first visit, they had quoted 750 for future deals but had also given the impression that they would look at a lower amount as well.

PS: I do agree with what Eddy has said.
suman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 12:56   #34
BHPian
 
Shashank.A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 479
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
If you can beat them down to 700, I'd say its one hell of a good deal. If you remember, on our first visit, they had quoted 750 for future deals but had also given the impression that they would look at a lower amount as well.
Have tried doing that several times, but of no use. The only concession they made was reducing the minimum guarantee from 20 to 15.

However before talking to them this time, lets see how many members want to come. The higher minimum guarantee we can give, the lower the price will go.

Like if we are 30 people, the obviously the price will go down further.
Shashank.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 15:25   #35
Senior - BHPian
 
gd1418's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 3,578
Thanked: 651 Times
Default Head Count

Let us start the head count:

Eddy
Pankaj Sacdeva
Shashank
Autopsyche
Suman
Narayan
Torque_Active
Gd1418
Married2speed
Abhinav_Gupta88
Iraghav
whatcanthisbe
panky12345
Simply_sunny


Please keep on adding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashank.A View Post
Have tried doing that several times, but of no use. The only concession they made was reducing the minimum guarantee from 20 to 15.

However before talking to them this time, lets see how many members want to come. The higher minimum guarantee we can give, the lower the price will go.

Like if we are 30 people, the obviously the price will go down further.

Last edited by gd1418 : 14th November 2008 at 15:28.
gd1418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 15:35   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
Bass&Trouble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,742
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Pankaj & Eddy - Many congratulations and all the very best! Hope you have a rocking party, and a splendid wedding!
Bass&Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 16:17   #37
BHPian
 
The_Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Travelling Most of the time!!!
Posts: 120
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Eddy
Pankaj Sacdeva
Shashank
Autopsyche
Suman
Narayan
Torque_Active
Gd1418
Married2speed
Abhinav_Gupta88
Iraghav
whatcanthisbe
panky12345
Simply_sunny
The_Warrior

If music is not a priority and if looking for a calm and quiet place then we also have an option in G.K.II (Lazeez Affaire-below RPM). Am a regular there and can try to work out a good deal....
The_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 16:32   #38
Team-BHP Support
 
Eddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 7,267
Thanked: 4,421 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Warrior View Post
If music is not a priority and if looking for a calm and quiet place then we also have an option in G.K.II (Lazeez Affaire-below RPM). Am a regular there and can try to work out a good deal....
Loud music is a BIG NO NO.

So a calm and a quiet place will be more than welcome.
Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 16:44   #39
BHPian
 
The_Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Travelling Most of the time!!!
Posts: 120
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Loud music is a BIG NO NO.

So a calm and a quiet place will be more than welcome.
There will be no MUSIC at all.... i mean a Jagjit Singh or an instrumental playing on their CD.... that's it.

If possible please also let me know what menu we are looking at...

Last edited by The_Warrior : 14th November 2008 at 16:50. Reason: Additional Text
The_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 16:51   #40
Team-BHP Support
 
Eddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 7,267
Thanked: 4,421 Times
Default

2-3 veg and non veg snacks each.
vodka, whisky, rum and beer
main course.

Eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 17:11   #41
Senior - BHPian
 
faithless_1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,517
Thanked: 183 Times
Default

Congrats Eddy and Pankaj.
Will try to make it this time ,its been a long time since a attended a Tbhp meet.

So whats the final damage guys ?
750 per head ? Venue - Storm ?
faithless_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 17:43   #42
BHPian
 
Shashank.A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 479
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Warrior View Post
If possible please also let me know what menu we are looking at...
Beer - available Indian Brand (Kingfisher/Foster).
Vodka - Smirnoff.
Rum - Bacardi, Old Monk
Whiskey - RC and lesser brands

2 Veg Snacks, 2 Non-Veg Snacks
2-3 Veg Dishes, 2 Non-Veg Dishes
Assorted Breads
Rice, Salad
Desserts
Shashank.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 18:40   #43
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 308 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Warrior View Post
If music is not a priority and if looking for a calm and quiet place then we also have an option in G.K.II (Lazeez Affaire-below RPM). Am a regular there and can try to work out a good deal....
Ask them what deal can they give , and we can see.



Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Did I hear someone calling my name?

Shashank, have you heard of the term "negotiate"?

If you can beat them down to 700, I'd say its one hell of a good deal. If you remember, on our first visit, they had quoted 750 for future deals but had also given the impression that they would look at a lower amount as well.

PS: I do agree with what Eddy has said.
Minimum 20 people is what they ask for but will try to get that down as well as try for more negotioations.
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 20:26   #44
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Delhi
Posts: 230
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Congrts Pankaj and Eddy......Definately calls for the salutation since the batchlorhood would be coming to a culmination....and the ROIT ACT of Guruji and Pankaj ....Anyways I'm there for the flare.
metropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 21:49   #45
BHPian
 
ashish22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 572
Thanked: 39 Times
Default

this time i'll really try to come...wud be my first team-bhp meet

i really hope to see you guys...you guys have been my life since i joined
ashish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10 January - Delhi/ncr Meetup - Jbl Entertainment Lounge - Inaugration abhinav.gupta88 Gadgets, Computers & Software 128 13th January 2009 11:00
Delhi/NCR Meetup, 17th OCtober, 2008 Shashank.A The Team-BHP Meet Section 82 22nd October 2008 12:27
Delhi/NCR - Monsoon Meetup Shashank.A The Team-BHP Meet Section 203 29th June 2008 18:13
NCR meet on 23rd May !! (Delhi - Meetup) Shashank.A The Team-BHP Meet Section 269 26th May 2008 15:21
Delhi/NCR Meetup - 11/12th April, 2008 Shashank.A The Team-BHP Meet Section 82 13th April 2008 11:15


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:37.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks