Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 3rd December 2008, 11:58   #61
Senior - BHPian

Wish I could join but have a office party on the same day and I being a newbie in my company too, I can't miss that!

Will surely join in for the next meet/drive. Mobike, maybe we can exchange some of the games then! cheers:
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 12:57   #62
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Wish I could join but have a office party on the same day and I being a newbie in my company too, I can't miss that!

Will surely join in for the next meet/drive. Mobike, maybe we can exchange some of the games then! cheers:
Sure dude, mebbe next time.

I tried sending you a PM regarding the games exchange. Looks like your PM is not enabled. Go to options and enable and send me a PM with your #

We can take it from there!
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:30   #63
Senior - BHPian

Right across my street! My, my, I am getting tempted. I'm on leave that day and expect to have visitors at home. So please add my name into the tentative list.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 13:41   #64
Team-BHP Support

Date: Dec 5th at 7:00pm

Venue :
Fortune Katriya, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad
Offer Price : Rs.499 + 15% Tax: Rs.575/Head
Drinks : Un-limited white spirits ( Bacardi/Smirnoff/Romanov). Unlimited Beer ( Only RC is available)
Food : Unlimited Veg and Non-Veg Kebabs served with Rotis. He mentioned Sizzlers will also be served. But, he said it a bit un-surely, so hightlighting the same.

I am just adding "ONLY" confirmed names. The list has reduced drastically.

Confirmed Names :-
Mobike008
Himanshu
Rajesh.Rawal
Getsurya
Amit Dullu
PVS

Copy above names list and add your name and paste it back
Old 3rd December 2008, 14:00   #65
Senior - BHPian

Avi,

If it less than 8-10, lets not do it. We can meet up personally either ways!
getsurya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 14:10   #66
BHPian

Mobike008
Himanshu
Rajesh.Rawal
Getsurya
Amit Dullu
PVS
Arun

btw , raj bhavan road is blocked on both ends with the Police conducting breath analyzer tests in the evenings . Our dear Yash got caught whilst i passed for some reason.This, after having bout 6 rounds of white angel at Fortune Katriya.
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 14:59   #67
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsurya View Post
Avi,

If it less than 8-10, lets not do it. We can meet up personally either ways!
Dude, lets not drop after so much effort. Besides, we have some more people joining. See updated list

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Mobike008
Himanshu
Rajesh.Rawal
Getsurya
Amit Dullu
PVS
Arun

btw , raj bhavan road is blocked on both ends with the Police conducting breath analyzer tests in the evenings . Our dear Yash got caught whilst i passed for some reason.This, after having bout 6 rounds of white angel at Fortune Katriya.
Arun, unfortunately thats how it is. My honest suggestion is to meet real real early. Dot 7pm and wind up by 9:30pm or 10pm latest as these cops get into action around 10:30pm or 11:00pm

Date: Dec 5th at 7:00pm

Venue :
Fortune Katriya, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad
Offer Price : Rs.499 + 15% Tax: Rs.575/Head
Drinks : Un-limited white spirits ( Bacardi/Smirnoff/Romanov). Unlimited Beer ( Only RC is available)
Food : Unlimited Veg and Non-Veg Kebabs served with Rotis. He mentioned Sizzlers will also be served. But, he said it a bit un-surely, so hightlighting the same.

I am just adding "ONLY" confirmed names. The list has reduced drastically.

Mobike008
Himanshu
Rajesh.Rawal
Getsurya
Amit Dullu
PVS
Arun
Huterz

Copy above names list and add your name and paste it back
Old 3rd December 2008, 15:05   #68
Senior - BHPian

the earliest that I can make it is 830 PM, so you guys start and I will join you. I will be leaving office by 8 PM (got a call from 6-8).

But are you sure you wanna take the risk with cops. As it is the situation is very dicey these days. My sincere advise is to post pone this meet by a co-uple of weeks till the situation cools down a bit. no point in getting unnecessarily harassed.

if we have the meet, I will not be having more than one beer cause dont want unnecessay panga.
himanshugoswami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 15:08   #69
Senior - BHPian

Avi,

Good to see the list growing!

Guys, just come for two on the rocks!!not more, not less!

get mHawked!
getsurya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 15:13   #70
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
the earliest that I can make it is 830 PM, so you guys start and I will join you. I will be leaving office by 8 PM (got a call from 6-8).

But are you sure you wanna take the risk with cops. As it is the situation is very dicey these days. My sincere advise is to post pone this meet by a co-uple of weeks till the situation cools down a bit. no point in getting unnecessarily harassed.

if we have the meet, I will not be having more than one beer cause dont want unnecessay panga.
Thats a valid point Himanshu. Since so many folks are outlining the terrorist..opps cops threat. We can cancel it. It all depends on people who are coming from a distance, they need to confirm their convenience.

I have already made up my mind to use public transportation for this meet( Autorickshaw)

So guys coming from a distance "decide", if we have a couple more guys feeling the same. we can certainly drop it and catch up for a drive meet in Jan'09.

Unfortunately rest of the weekends i am tied up and I will be travelling on vacation from Dec 23rd to Jan 4th.

Last edited by mobike008 : 3rd December 2008 at 15:22. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 3rd December 2008, 17:07   #71
Team-BHP Support

Someone confirm, is this meet ON or OFF? If its OFF, i can plan something else for that evening
Old 3rd December 2008, 17:25   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I have already made up my mind to use public transportation for this meet( Autorickshaw)
I'd rather walk if I can make it
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 17:31   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Someone confirm, is this meet ON or OFF? If its OFF, i can plan something else for that evening

Its ON from my side ,rest its upto the forum ..... either ways will be in 'high spirits' on friday evening! the venue might be different though!

anybody fearing cops/terrorists/any other fear factor can hop into my ride ,i will be coming from madhapur to the venue,incase the meet is on!
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 18:22   #74
Senior - BHPian

avi,
I know, I have missed the last meet too. But you know buddy, my heart and soul was at the meet. Even though I am not attending this meet, I am continuously thinking about this one. Thats the reason why I suggested the boat club.

BTW, does the meet need to be alcoholic ones, I dont think so. Especially when the things are not in favour for drink meets. Also why dont you guys have it sunday afternoon. I say, if you guys really want a meet and dont want to miss out the booze and want to stay away from trouble, thats the best bet.
kkr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2008, 20:34   #75
BHPian

THE MEET IS ON !.... When there's a meal involved after drinks , i don't think people should worry about the breath tests. Its the one's who cannot control their drinks that u must be worried about.If there's such a case , i volunteer to drop them off wherever it is and they can pick their car up the next day(im guessing the whole gang wont qualify for this, lol)

Raj .. can anyone go to the boat club ? I thought its associated with Sec'bad club and is basically an extension of its facilities.

If i remember right , its called so too . "the Sailing Annexe".

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 3rd December 2008 at 20:38.
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote