Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 12th December 2008, 02:01   #226
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
How come I have never heard about it then?
Ever heard light travels faster than sound? My silent car just zipped past and you couldn't see it, let alone hear it. Maybe its time to visit a doctor to get your eyes and ears checked. I shall PM you the contacts of the best doctor in town, do pay him a visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Mclaren please browse the forum and take note of the date when my tank was delivered, i.e., today. No ride = no drive.

You seem to be having a bad night, please accept my sympathies.
Steer, I am mentioning a post you made a week back about being in town but not being able to make it to the meet owing to some other reason.

Ah, the night has just begun. Forget the sympathies, how about supplying some more of that stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91 View Post
but mine is stock now man :(
more of a mobile bar than a vtec killer
Yes, Amit. I am sure all the Vtec owners are jumping with glee after they heard you went back to stock. Though me thinks, you need to win back that "vtec killer" tag with your 91.
Old 12th December 2008, 02:03   #227
Senior - BHPian

ok stop tempting me rahul.
I swear last post on this thread.
Rahul no money buddy maybe if i gave up alcohol then for sure. till then i switch on ac put on music enjoy the drive
Old 12th December 2008, 02:07   #228
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
ok stop tempting me rahul.
I swear last post on this thread.
Rahul no money buddy maybe if i gave up alcohol then for sure. till then i switch on ac put on music enjoy the drive
Think about it Amit. Iceman and 91 were a legend once upon a time. Now nothing but a mere mobile bar.

Well said, this is my last post here too. I have 0111 & my new dove waiting for me. Not a good habit to keep the ladies waiting isn't it? Goodnight all. Carry on getting excited talking about all the cajones.
Old 12th December 2008, 02:07   #229
Senior - BHPian

Man, it's like the old days again. Deranged old men and drugs, what more could you ask for?

Amit, no worries, you can always drive my car. Sadly, it's stock too, but I have an Autometer sticker, and that's good for like 10 hp at the wheels.
Old 12th December 2008, 02:15   #230
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Ever heard light travels faster than sound? My silent car just zipped past and you couldn't see it, let alone hear it. Maybe its time to visit a doctor to get your eyes and ears checked. I shall PM you the contacts of the best doctor in town, do pay him a visit.
Please do. Desperately need to see a doc. Hope he can make me see your car.
Old 12th December 2008, 02:32   #231
BHPian

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Man, it's like the old days again. Deranged old men and drugs, what more could you ask for?

Amit, no worries, you can always drive my car. Sadly, it's stock too, but I have an Autometer sticker, and that's good for like 10 hp at the wheels.

Ho...Ho.. how come every one has started driving stock car

Anyways guys as you people are speaking about VTEC and Baleno there a VTEC which is getting done in Jai mahal, I know some of the people who are working on it and they have told it would be the fastest VTEC with FI, When compared to any other car in that category and even with its close Suzuki buddy.
Old 12th December 2008, 05:40   #232
BHPian

Quote:
Amit, I have never argued that any baleno (apart form yours) was faster than any VTEC in my tenure on TBHP.
Sorry mods, for being terribly off-topic, but I couldn't hold this in anymore.

When did this happen? Heard a lot about a Suzi build which was a league apart (from other Suzis of course). When, whom and where did the 'big-hearted' Suzi own a VTEC. And no, I'm not talking about the NHC.

Note: I am completely and utterly sober while posting this.
Old 12th December 2008, 09:55   #233
Senior - BHPian

Location: Karamattom, Aluva, Kotagiri, Yercaud, Hospet, Indore, Nashik, Pune (now)

Quote:
Ritesh, I get the point about the field setting. But this is a different ball game I guess. In my experience (whatever little it is), I am yet to see a NA 1.6L petrol motor built to be able to sustain speeds of close to 200kmph over a long duration (say 80-100 kms) without having to back off.
Just being curious. Where do you find such long stretches of roads in India where you can sustain speeds close to 200 kmph for 80-100 kms? Does any part of our GQ or Expressways have such long stretches? Or were you talking of race tracks (I have absolutely no knowledge about race tracks in India and the top speeds you can maintain on those)
Old 12th December 2008, 10:03   #234
BHPian

This is undoubtedly the worst "meet report thread" on this forum. It seems to have turned into a "meat" report.
Old 12th December 2008, 10:18   #235
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
but mine is stock now man :(
more of a mobile bar than a vtec killer
Come on your forgetting its a multiplex too Want to trade for a Dodgy v1p3r that wont let any Vtecs cum close ??
Old 12th December 2008, 10:21   #236
Senior - BHPian

I thought this was a meet thread !! Looks like it isn't - feels like IM thingy going on - hence I am locking the thread.

If anyone wants to contribute something about the meet and the meet pictures, feel free to pm any of the moderators - we would gladly open this thread again, and if it goes OT again..
Closed Thread