Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 23rd January 2009, 10:55   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
Haan ji, I am in Barackuda land right now and will be here for some more time. Yaar Rajesh bhai, heard that my car is rotting like anything in my apartment parking and has even become the subject of some artwork by the kids in the apt. Yaar kabhi woh kids dikhe toh thoda shoo-shoo kar dena .

You guys have a safe and pleasant drive to Warangal. Hoping that this'll be an even better drive than the Bidar one.

Cheers
lol... by the time you are back i am sure all the budding mf hussain's of your apartment complex would have made their master pieces on the red canvas( your chevy)..

your wife ,does she not drive?

if you want me to take your car for a spin or something ( so that it doesnt die out) i am game
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2009, 11:34   #137
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Hi every one. Can any one give me a ride in their car?

Naveen, can you pick me up at himayathnagar?

Also i am planning to stay back and go to Laknavaram on 26th. Is any one else staying back?
sure. will pick u up at 7.30.
huntrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2009, 12:46   #138
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntrz View Post
sure. will pick u up at 7.30.
Naveen/Raj, we all can leave together from Himayathnagar at 7:30pm. Raj knows my place, please coordinate.

Btw, some exclusions due to unexpected last minute engagements :-

Destination: Warangal ( 140 Kms One-Way)
Date:
Jan 25th
Meeting Time and Point : 8:00 AM, G.E Office, Uppal

Confirmed
1. Mobike008+Wife- Accent Viva CRDi
2. Zen91+ Family- Fork Ikon 1.6
3. Rajesh.Rawal- Hyundai Santro
4. Nagvasireddy-Hyundai Verna
5. Pulsar56- Maruti Zen
6. Sai Thakur- Toyota Innova
7. NikhilSorot + 1- ???????
8. Hillram- Mistubushi Lancer Cedia
9. kkrk2
10. Theodre_Ftw ( I thought you confirmed) : Maruti Zen
11.Getsurya- Mahindra Scorpio
12. Mitesh ( Mobike008's friend)
13. Freakster- Hyundai Verna
14. Torque4U-Hyundai Accent
15. Nosfreak- Blaze
16. PKC+ Family(Zen91's friend)- Fiat Palio 1.2
17. Omender + Family(Zen91's friend)- Hyundai Getz
18. Shoban + Family(Zen91's friend)- Hyundai Santro
19. VenkatNag ( Mobike008's friend)--- Hyundai Santro
20. huntrz: Palio 1.2
21. Suren181-Drag event winning Maruti Zen
22. Prabhu- ( Suren 181's friend)--Hyundai Verna
23.Dilip-( Suren181's friend)
24. Ravveendrra (Skoda Laura)
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2009, 12:53   #139
BHPian

I am a new member of T-BHP and would have loved to join this. But its a short notice. Would join for sure the next time everyone meets.
Ardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2009, 13:25   #140
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
I am a new member of T-BHP and would have loved to join this. But its a short notice. Would join for sure the next time everyone meets.
Cool. For that, keep your eyes glued to meet section whenever your online. Btw, Welcome Onboard Hyderabad TBHP.
Old 24th January 2009, 11:18   #141
Senior - BHPian

Wow, what a tremendous response! I'd surely have loved to participate---haven't yet done any outing yet with the forum--have only met over drink n eat meets.

I'm on pain-killers prescribed by my dentist over a mis-aligned wisdom tooth, and these cause drowsiness. So I can't take the risk of driving. I initially thought of joining as there wasn't much for me to do over the weekend.

Have fun, guys. Keep the beer flowing and the revs high!
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 11:35   #142
PVS
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Naveen/Raj, we all can leave together from Himayathnagar at 7:30pm. Raj knows my place, please coordinate.

Btw, some exclusions due to unexpected last minute engagements :-

Destination: Warangal ( 140 Kms One-Way)
Date:
Jan 25th
Meeting Time and Point : 8:00 AM, G.E Office, Uppal

Confirmed
1. Mobike008+Wife- Accent Viva CRDi
2. Zen91+ Family- Fork Ikon 1.6
3. Rajesh.Rawal- Hyundai Santro
4. Nagvasireddy-Hyundai Verna
5. Pulsar56- Maruti Zen
6. Sai Thakur- Toyota Innova
7. NikhilSorot + 1- ???????
8. Hillram- Mistubushi Lancer Cedia
9. kkrk2
10. Theodre_Ftw ( I thought you confirmed) : Maruti Zen
11.Getsurya- Mahindra Scorpio
12. Mitesh ( Mobike008's friend)
13. Freakster- Hyundai Verna
14. Torque4U-Hyundai Accent
15. Nosfreak- Blaze
16. PKC+ Family(Zen91's friend)- Fiat Palio 1.2
17. Omender + Family(Zen91's friend)- Hyundai Getz
18. Shoban + Family(Zen91's friend)- Hyundai Santro
19. VenkatNag ( Mobike008's friend)--- Hyundai Santro
20. huntrz: Palio 1.2
21. Suren181-Drag event winning Maruti Zen
22. Prabhu- ( Suren 181's friend)--Hyundai Verna
23.Dilip-( Suren181's friend)
24. Ravveendrra (Skoda Laura)
Have a safe and enjoyable ride guys!
PVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 12:46   #143
Senior - BHPian

Default Wanna be a back seat driver?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Wow, what a tremendous response! I'd surely have loved to participate---haven't yet done any outing yet with the forum--have only met over drink n eat meets.

I'm on pain-killers prescribed by my dentist over a mis-aligned wisdom tooth, and these cause drowsiness. So I can't take the risk of driving. I initially thought of joining as there wasn't much for me to do over the weekend.

@VNabhi

Sorry to hear that,

I will most probably be alone, you could hop in and join without having to drive.

Think about it.

Cheers
Ravveendrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 15:07   #144
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Venu, don't think twice. Join over!

Like Raveendra, there would be a couple of cars with only drivers, so company is something you won't be short of.

Now, it's time to convince wifey and kids

Rajesh Bhai, don't forget the Tintin/Asterix PDF's. Also, i would also like you to include the gluey stuff in the pen drive, if you know what i am referring to? If no, then i will ask GetSurya to explain that to you
Old 24th January 2009, 17:12   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
@VNabhi

Sorry to hear that,

I will most probably be alone, you could hop in and join without having to drive.

Think about it.

Cheers
Quote:
Venu, don't think twice. Join over!

Like Raveendra, there would be a couple of cars with only drivers, so company is something you won't be short of.

Now, it's time to convince wifey and kids

Rajesh Bhai, don't forget the Tintin/Asterix PDF's. Also, i would also like you to include the gluey stuff in the pen drive, if you know what i am referring to? If no, then i will ask GetSurya to explain that to you
Wow, thanks. I am really tempted and would like to join. Where do I catch up with you guys---I don't mind taking an auto to a certain place and joining up with you guys. Or else, is there anyone going via Raj Bhawan Road?
My mobile number is 98490 90971.
Old 24th January 2009, 18:10   #146
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Wow, thanks. I am really tempted and would like to join. Where do I catch up with you guys---I don't mind taking an auto to a certain place and joining up with you guys. Or else, is there anyone going via Raj Bhawan Road?
My mobile number is 98490 90971.
Glad you could make it.

If you can take a auto and reach KFC outlet in Himayathnagar at 7:30AM, you can join up Hunterz and KKRK2. I stay a few hundered meters from kkrk2's house. So we all can leave together.

Btw, our reconnaissance team ( Getsurya and Nagvasireddy) is already in warangal scouting out for a good place for us to have our lunch tomorrow and looks to me like Hotel City Grand in Warangal is almost finalized

Three Cheers to Getsurya and Nag

Last edited by mobike008 : 24th January 2009 at 18:13.
Old 24th January 2009, 18:50   #147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Glad you could make it.

If you can take a auto and reach KFC outlet in Himayathnagar at 7:30AM, you can join up Hunterz and KKRK2. I stay a few hundered meters from kkrk2's house. So we all can leave together.

Btw, our reconnaissance team ( Getsurya and Nagvasireddy) is already in warangal scouting out for a good place for us to have our lunch tomorrow and looks to me like Hotel City Grand in Warangal is almost finalized

Three Cheers to Getsurya and Nag
Thanks, will do. Gotta set the alarm for dawn, as my body is programmed to think the sun rises only at 8 am on Sundays !!!

If I am not mistaken, KFC comes to the right side of the road, about 200 metres before Minerva Coffe House, right? In any case, the auto guy will know. I'll also pop in a pain killer pill in the morning so that my tooth does not trouble me when we chill out with booze.
Old 24th January 2009, 19:02   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks, will do. Gotta set the alarm for dawn, as my body is programmed to think the sun rises only at 8 am on Sundays !!!

If I am not mistaken, KFC comes to the right side of the road, about 200 metres before Minerva Coffe House, right? In any case, the auto guy will know. I'll also pop in a pain killer pill in the morning so that my tooth does not trouble me when we chill out with booze.
As I will be coming from Gachibowli to Himayatnagar, hence I can pick you up from Rajbhavan road itself if you can confirm a landmark on the road where I can find you.
I will expect you there at 7.15 am. As for waking up early, my situation is even worse, my usual time being 10.30-1100. Keeping my fingers crossed.
huntrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2009, 21:24   #149
Team-BHP Support

Hunterz and Venu, please coordinate and patch up at rajbhavan road.

Hunterz, Venu lives in Fortune Katriya Lane in Raj Bhavan Road. So you can probably wait outside on the main road for him.

Neverthless, dont be late and lets catch up near my house at 7:30AM. Hope you know my house, see you in the morning
Old 24th January 2009, 21:41   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntrz View Post
As I will be coming from Gachibowli to Himayatnagar, hence I can pick you up from Rajbhavan road itself if you can confirm a landmark on the road where I can find you.
I will expect you there at 7.15 am. As for waking up early, my situation is even worse, my usual time being 10.30-1100. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Quote:
Hunterz and Venu, please coordinate and patch up at rajbhavan road.

Hunterz, Venu lives in Fortune Katriya Lane in Raj Bhavan Road. So you can probably wait outside on the main road for him.

Neverthless, dont be late and lets catch up near my house at 7:30AM. Hope you know my house, see you in the morning
Thanks Huntrz and Avi. Yes, I will be there near YS Cafe (opp Shell bunk) on Raj Bhawan Road at 715 am. This is just where the turning to Fortune Katriya hotel is located.
I'll be waking up early tomorrow, as my wife does not want us to miss our morning walk that we've started today.
Ciao. Look forward to the FFA tomorrow (Free-flowing alcohol)