Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 7th August 2016, 01:58   #286
BHPian

Default Re: General Meet ups in Coimbatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridpetrol View Post
We should make this regular, and next time we should give some stretch to our wheels as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslamjaffer View Post
Though I missed it this time, next time we shall plan a much better one
Yeah hybridpetrol and Aslamjaffer, a TBHP meet and drive are on the cards. A short breakfast drive is being planned. Will update the thread soon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_nikhil View Post
Prashanth, you gotta initiate this.
Roger that captain. The next drive will see a lot of pics flocking the thread. A nice scenic place with petrolhead road is being searched for!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
Really nice to see the CBE thread alive! No pictures from the meet?
Not that good pics as we were concentrating hard on the ghee dosas. And our rides were parked at different places so not many pics. The next meet will be documented in a much better way!!!

Cheers

Prasanth Krishnan

Last edited by Asta_la_vista : 7th August 2016 at 01:59. Reason: typos :)
Asta_la_vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2016, 09:55   #287
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta_la_vista View Post

Roger that captain. The next drive will see a lot of pics flocking the thread. A nice scenic place with petrolhead road is being searched for!!!
I think you should try out the NH209, the road is risky & a petrol head heaven! The areas between Echanari & Kinathukadavu are slightly wider and have nice green cover! We people from the coastal plains find that road really exciting to drive on! Thanks to the ups & downs and the heart in the mouth moments you get when you see a bus coming head on😂

Also, for a calmer and not so dramatic stretch, you could try the ambarampalayam - Pollachi road. Attaching a couple of pictures from my recent road trip.

General Meet ups in Coimbatore-1470543874334.jpg

General Meet ups in Coimbatore-1470543904432.jpg
saadat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2016, 10:41   #288
BHPian

Quote:
I think you should try out the NH209, the road is risky & a petrol head heaven!
Also, for a calmer and not so dramatic stretch, you could try the ambarampalayam - Pollachi road. Attaching a couple of pictures from my recent road trip.
Thanks for your inputs saadat1992!! Will definitely consider these routes!!!!
Old 7th August 2016, 13:22   #289
BHPian

Wow!!!To to see this thread spring back to life.Looking forward to the next meetup to make my presence felt..Good to see youngsters taking initiatives .Keep it going guys.
Sam.k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2016, 19:20   #290
BHPian

Quote:
I think you should try out the NH209, the road is risky & a petrol head heaven! The areas between Echanari & Kinathukadavu are slightly wider and have nice green cover! We people from the coastal plains find that road really exciting to drive on! Thanks to the ups & downs and the heart in the mouth moments you get when you see a bus coming head on😂

Actually, Saadat, that road had become so congested that the only time I enjoy driving on that is when I leave Pollachi to pondi at 3am. It gets crowded after 7am and the traffic is heavy till 10:30pm in the night. I heard the Cbe-Pollachi road was sanctioned for four laning but God knows when that will be done. But as you said, the roads leading out of Pollachi are relatively calmer and really good, with green foliage on both sides. We definitely can plan a trip towards that side then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.k View Post
Wow!!!To to see this thread spring back to life.Looking forward to the next meetup to make my presence felt..Good to see youngsters taking initiatives .Keep it going guys.
Sam.k, Would be awesome to see you at our next meet let's have a great time. Good to see our thread slowly reviving and going good. Let's keep it rolling guys.

Cheers!
Doc_nikhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2016, 22:48   #291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.k View Post
Thanks a ton for your kind words. A Meet and breakfast drive is to be conducted by the end of August. Looking forward for your participation!!

Thanks and regards

Prasanth
Old 8th August 2016, 07:07   #292
BHPian

Hi all,

I am Krish and have been on T-BHP since Feb/Mar 2015. Strangely, I did not notice this thread and now that I have, will keep an eagle eye on it.

Quick one about myself - born and brought up in Coimbatore. Spent 2008 until 2015 in Singapore. Back for good now. I run my own consulting outfit (a small re-startup) out of Coimbatore.

Have walked through many rides but the current one is a Mahindra Scorpio S10 4x4 AT

Would love to be an active member in all Cbe Group Meetups and events. Please do add me to any WhatsApp group that you might have. My number is +91-87540-35174

Look forward to meeting all of you in person.

Best,
Krish
krishsreedharan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2016, 07:19   #293
BHPian

Just stumbled led into this thread...good going fellas. I belong to the earlier generation of bhpians

Would love to join you in all in the next meet/drive and share stories of our adventures (which should all be here in the older threads!). Let me know if you have a whatsapp group, will pm my number to the concerned bhpian.
quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2016, 13:19   #294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishsreedharan View Post
Hi all,

I am Krish and have been on T-BHP since Feb/Mar 2015. Strangely, I did not notice this thread and now that I have, will keep an eagle eye on it.

Have walked through many rides but the current one is a Mahindra Scorpio S10 4x4 AT

Would love to be an active member in all Cbe Group Meetups and events.
Hello sir, Welcome. Happy to have you here. Nice ride you have btw. Subscribe to the thread and try to join all the meets and drives!!!

Happy motoring!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
Just stumbled led into this thread...good going fellas. I belong to the earlier generation of bhpians

Would love to join you in all in the next meet/drive and share stories of our adventures (which should all be here in the older threads!). Let me know if you have a whatsapp group, will pm my number to the concerned bhpian.
Hello sir. Welcome on-board. Happy to have a senior bhpian at out midst. Would love to hear your adventures.

Happy motoring.

Happy to see that this thread is gaining momentum. The next breakfast drive is on the anvil and I believe its going to be one large meet!!!

Cheers

Prasanth
Old 8th August 2016, 13:57   #295
BHPian

Sorry for the back-to-back posts.

A small meet will be happening near Saravanampatti Bosch Campus. Any one interested?

The details are

Where: Riji bakery, opp Bosch Campus, Saravanamaptti
When: Today (8th aug) 16:30

Interested ppl can club.

1. Asta_la_vista - 1

Cheers
Prasanth
Old 15th August 2016, 21:51   #296
BHPian

As promised, the Breakfast meet and drive for the month of August has been planned.

When: 28th August (Sunday)

To: Kovai Kutralam

The itinerary is to
i. Start sharply by 06:30 am from Perur Temple.

ii. Reach Kovai Kutralam by 08:00 am. (after regrouping en-route for photography and tender coconut)

iii. Spend some time at the checkpost, if permitted, can enter inside for a small trek and photographs.

iv. Regroup and start from Kovai Kutralam by 08:45 am and reach Perur by 09:30 am.

v. Breakfast at a good hotel @ Perur and disperse.

The members are free to bring along their family members too if they wish to.

Kindly add your name to the list along with the count of the no. of persons accompanying you and your steed for the day.

1. Asta_la_vista + 1 - Elite i20

This is just the beginning, lots to come!!!

Cheers
Prasanth
Old 15th August 2016, 22:20   #297
BHPian

Here goes.

Kindly add your name to the list along with the count of the no. of persons accompanying you and your steed for the day.

2. krishsreedharan + 2 - Scorpio S10 4x4 AT

Looking forward to the list growing more.

Cheers!
Krish
krishsreedharan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2016, 23:21   #298
Senior - BHPian

Confirmed:

3. graaja - Jetta
graaja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th August 2016, 23:33   #299
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishsreedharan View Post
Here goes.

Looking forward to the list growing more.

Cheers!
Krish
Quote:
Originally Posted by graaja View Post
Confirmed:

3. graaja - Jetta
That's a good start!!! Keep that coming!!!
Old 16th August 2016, 06:50   #300
BANNED

Confirmed:

3. graaja - Jetta
4. vdm295 - ford fiesta

Cheers
vdm295

Last edited by vdm295 : 16th August 2016 at 06:54.
vdm295 is offline   Reply With Quote