Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:14   #31
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
pardon my ignorance ,which route leads to vikarabad? do we cross gandipet ? if yes ,then instead of masab tank venue i will come via ORR from hi tech and wait on the turn which leads to gandipet(have a feeling i have seen a board mentioning vikarabad there)

also will give me additional half hour of sleep as well

OT: Chikoo beta can also be called 'baby' now courtesy sai thakur.lol

so now chikoo you have a new dostana in the making.
We can have 2 meeting points as majority would be coming in from the "city" .

Btw, you SHOULD NOT take ORR but, the one from Mindspace connecting gachibowli road and take left towards Mehidpatnam and then wait at the right turn towards gandipet road.

Don't fret your naugthy mind so much in advance, i will guarantee you will get that additional half hour sleep ( since you just need to grab your teeny weeny shorts, slippers and Ferrari/Renualt shirt which requires <10 mins)

Btw, Chikoo beta a.ka Baby is not active on this thread? Hope you got out of the saturday night slumber..LOL
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:28   #32
BHPian
 
absynthguzzler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 650
Thanked: 223 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Btw, Chikoo beta a.ka Baby is not active on this thread? Hope you got out of the saturday night slumber..LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
OT: Chikoo beta can also be called 'baby' now courtesy sai thakur.lol.

Innuendos aplenty going on here!.Keep your wands to yourselves both you Harry Potters . The magic can flow over the drive.Erm, by the way where we going ? is there swimming involved ? I love water in all forms and sizes., I'm into innuendos myself now!
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:28   #33
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Btw, Chikoo beta a.ka Baby is not active on this thread? Hope you got out of the saturday night slumber..LOL
i did speak to him yesterday,he was at firangi paani( the dude never stops isnt it).

saturday he was enjoying the drive back home through the university road(so what if he did not think of slowing down on the various speed breakers,he was testing the suspension of his comet/meteor,i guess the tbhp stickers gave his ride the extra josh clubbed with the bong pravachan from mrs milecruncher,dishum dishum ).

god i am so obsessed about mentioning chikoo in every post of mine ,maybe i should start a new movie on us 'i now pronounce you chikoo and rawal'

'baby' hope you got those headlights changed from pitstop.
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 14:55   #34
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

Update as on March 2nd :-

March'09 Drive Destination :Anantgiri Hills, Vikarabad
Distance : 150 kms ( Up and Down)
Meeting Point : SD Eye Hospital, Masab Tank
Meeting Time: 7:30 AM

Mar 15th
1. Mobike008+1
2. Milecruncher +1
3. AbsynthGuzzler+____
4. Pulsar56 + 1 or 2
5. Ravveendrra
6. Rajesh Rawal
7. Dilip Dongre
8. Zen91
9. Sai Thakur
10. Romyeo4U
11. Devnull + 1
12. Nag + 1

Nag, you seriously need to reach that 50.

Your posts turn up quite late. It should not be the case next time you confirm and we complete our meet and see it afterwards.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 15:08   #35
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

i just realised we have freezed march 15th for this trip.

isnt it too far! i mean its 2 more weeks man to the trip.

can we not do it on 8th.we'll all celebrate women's day at anantgiri

no good movie coming up this weekend as well yaar ,kaise katenge do hafte.lol

btw: when is holi yaar? can we do some holi meet ..like in mumbai we used to go to juhu beach to play holi.full dhamaal.

idhar aisa kuch setting nahi hai kya?
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 15:36   #36
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

[quote=Rajesh Rawal;1195248]no good movie coming up this weekend/quote]

I am game for 13B on Friday night. Who else is in?
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 16:36   #37
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Btw, Chikoo beta a.ka Baby is not active on this thread? Hope you got out of the saturday night slumber..LOL
Back to back 2 days did me in plus have been out since morning on various personal errands.

Btw how far is Ananthagiri and what do we do there. Heard that Vikarabad has a lake where one can do fishing if they like.
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 17:03   #38
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Btw how far is Ananthagiri and what do we do there. Heard that Vikarabad has a lake where one can do fishing if they like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Distance : 150 kms ( Up and Down)
That's the distance.

What we are going to do is eat the fish that you catch
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 17:13   #39
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,205
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
@Venu, i didnt see your confirmation?????
Oh, I am under house arrest this whole month---till my daughter's CBSE exams end on March 30th.

As regards the Dhaba near Vikarabad, I could not spot it when I went there in December, despite Raj's guidance. I'm not sure if it is still there.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 18:54   #40
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
i did speak to him yesterday,he was at firangi paani( the dude never stops isnt it).

saturday he was enjoying the drive back home through the university road(so what if he did not think of slowing down on the various speed breakers,he was testing the suspension of his comet/meteor,i guess the tbhp stickers gave his ride the extra josh clubbed with the bong pravachan from mrs milecruncher,dishum dishum ).

god i am so obsessed about mentioning chikoo in every post of mine ,maybe i should start a new movie on us 'i now pronounce you chikoo and rawal'

'baby' hope you got those headlights changed from pitstop.
First, our drive back was not on saturday, but was on sunday morning. As about the movie, you write the script and I'll direct it.
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 21:31   #41
BHPian
 
CtrlAltDel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: HyderaGr8
Posts: 500
Thanked: 24 Times
Default

i have been to ananthagiri and there is no place to eat over there. its just trees, an old temple (where the Musi river reportedly originates), a TB Sanatorium and a govt guest house. the only hope for a meal at AH is to inform the folks at the guest house in advance. they would cook something for the group. someone with influence can do this easily.

Vikarabad town comes prior to AH, but I could not spot any decent dhabas over there.

btw, in my last trip my group carried potluck lunch/daaru from our homes. thats one option to be considered.
CtrlAltDel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:09   #42
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
btw, in my last trip my group carried potluck lunch/daaru from our homes. thats one option to be considered.
Dude, refrain from talking about alcohol as per TBHP's latest rules and regulations
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:09   #43
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default Pot - luck - sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
i have been to ananthagiri and there is no place to eat over there. its just trees, an old temple (where the Musi river reportedly originates), a TB Sanatorium and a govt guest house. the only hope for a meal at AH is to inform the folks at the guest house in advance. they would cook something for the group. someone with influence can do this easily.

Vikarabad town comes prior to AH, but I could not spot any decent dhabas over there.

btw, in my last trip my group carried potluck lunch/daaru from our homes. thats one option to be considered.

Bakery stuff - some sandwiches, puffs, cakes and some kebabs and maybe some biryani and other snacks and stuff (which can be procured the evening before) sounds good to me! The whole thing can be outsourced and cost shared.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:12   #44
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
First, our drive back was not on saturday, but was on sunday morning. As about the movie, you write the script and I'll direct it.
aree mere subodh ok we were driving back on sunday morning 3.45am and 35th second and counting(happy )

watch pehenkar paida hua tha kya.lol

@ ctrlaltdel: please keep a track on the updated tbhp rules to avoid infraction buddy

btw: how about a quick lunch meet on wednesday (on similar lines of what we did last time)

TGIF on wednesday afternoon? what say junta?
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:20   #45
Senior - BHPian
 
pulsar56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,175
Thanked: 319 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
aree mere subodh ok we were driving back on sunday morning 3.45am and 35th second and counting(happy )

watch pehenkar paida hua tha kya.lol

@ ctrlaltdel: please keep a track on the updated tbhp rules to avoid infraction buddy

btw: how about a quick lunch meet on wednesday (on similar lines of what we did last time)

TGIF on wednesday afternoon? what say junta?
TGIF in March? No tax cuts from your Salary? I am worried about my daily food these days because of the tax I have to pay for the government to maintain the the pot-holes on the roads! Waise bhi, to spend time with Hyd-TBHP folks, I will beg, borrow & steal!


Quote:
watch pehenkar paida hua tha kya.lol
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mumbai & Pune Meet/Drive to Lonavala - Sunday, 15th March 2009 KSM-Vtec The Team-BHP Meet Section 26 22nd February 2009 11:18
Drink-And-Dinner Meet in Hyderabad-May 7th (EDIT: Now with the Meet Pics) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 58 19th May 2008 18:38
Hyderabad Team-BHP Meet-Jan' 2008: 1st Drive-And-Meet of the year guyonblackybx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 17th January 2008 12:07
Pics/ Report : March 11th Lonavala - A drive instead of a meet (Mumbai/Pune) pdev29 The Team-BHP Meet Section 169 11th March 2007 21:48


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:06.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks