Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2009, 16:34   #526
BHPian
 
vito_parry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 61
Thanked: 37 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Just in case you cannot make it to Hampshire before 11pm? You can always change at the crossroads of S.D Eye Hospital where we are going to meet...LOL ( Kidding dude, No offense meant, we are made like this)
.
haha was actually thinking of the same alternative
vito_parry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 16:38   #527
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
@Suren and Mobike

Nice pictures. Is this "Narsapur reserve forest" on Nizamabad highway? I am almost sure that it is not. But the pictures are very encouraging.

Which means that we can try out "Narsapur reserve forest" next time
This place is about 30-35 KMs from Hitec city (via Miyapur-Bachupally), with not very dense forestation and a medium sized lake - good for trekking.
Nag, you seriously have to up you ante on the posts. I never saw your above post until now.

Narsapur reserve forest also seems like a good idea. Any pictures?

Drive Meet Update as on Friday the 13th :-

March'09 Drive Destination :Anantgiri Hills, Vikarabad
Distance : 150 kms ( Up and Down)
Meeting Point : SD Eye Hospital, Masab Tank & A.P Police Academy golchakkar(ORR)

Meeting Time: 9:00 A.M

Mar 15th Drive:-
1. Mobike008+1 ( Accent Viva CRDi)
2. Milecruncher +1 ( Fiat UNO)
3. AbsynthGuzzler ( New Honda City)
4. Pulsar56 ( Maruti Zen)
5. Ravveendrra ( Skoda Laura)
6. Rajesh Rawal ( Hyundai Santro)
7. Zen91 ( Ford Ikon)
8. Sai Thakur (Innova?)
9. Romyeo4U(Santro)
10. Devnull + 1 ( Chevy Spark)
11. Naveen k.k(he'll meet us at vikarabad)- (Fiat Palio)
12. Getsurya - Mahindra Scorpio-M-Hawk
13. Suren181 + 2 ( Rajdoot Bobby...LOL)
14.Himanshu ( Tata Safari)
15 Anurag_p80+1 ( Fiat Palio)
16 Hillram +1 ( Mitsubushi Cedia)
17 Sagar (Tentative)
18. Downsouth ( Fiat Linea)
19. Vito Parry ( Santro )
20. Kutlee ( Old Honda City)
21. Mitesh ( Mobike's Friend)
22. Fazal Adil (Tentative)
23. Rider60 ( Accent Viva CRDi)
24. Tipu (Mitsubushi Lancer Or KariZMA)
25. Brajesh ( Mobike's Colleague)
26. Anshul ( Mobike's Colleague)
27. kkr2k2 (Tentative)
28. Mani Tandon ( Mobike's Female Colleague)

Does anybody think that i deserve an award for my recruiting skills apart from my average sales ones?
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 16:47   #528
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
28. Mani Tandon ( Mobike's Female Colleague)
mobike+1 and mani tandon

a)pati patni aur woh.lol
b) mera pati sirf mera hai
c) khoon bhari maang
d) bewafa sanam

hehehee(just kidding)

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 13th March 2009 at 16:56.
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:05   #529
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Bhai log..what time is the rendez-vous at Hampshire Plaza?
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:05   #530
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
@Suren and Mobike

Nice pictures. Is this "Narsapur reserve forest" on Nizamabad highway? I am almost sure that it is not. But the pictures are very encouraging.

Which means that we can try out "Narsapur reserve forest" next time
This place is about 30-35 KMs from Hitec city (via Miyapur-Bachupally), with not very dense forestation and a medium sized lake - good for trekking.
Bang on Nag

Dinner Meet at Hampshire Plaza on Friday the 13th
Meeting Time: 7:30 PM
Confirmed Names
1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal
3. Suren181
4. Milecruncher
5. Pulsar56
6. Nag
7. Absynthguzzler
8. Raveendra
9. Anurag_p80
10. Furiousphinx
11. Zen91
12. Sai Thakur
13. Dileep (Will be joining us)
14. Hillram (He is joining up right?)

Now do we have to call the hotel guys and increase the offer on the discounts/order for a larger seating area etc.?
suren181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:09   #531
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Suren got it right..Im alone joining.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:12   #532
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Bhai log..what time is the rendez-vous at Hampshire Plaza?
Latest time to be there is 8pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Now do we have to call the hotel guys and increase the offer on the discounts/order for a larger seating area etc.?
Since MC left me the chore of negotiating the discount, i am in the process. Will let all know shortly!
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:19   #533
Senior - BHPian
 
pulsar56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,175
Thanked: 319 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
28. Mani Tandon ( Mobike's Female Colleague)

Does anybody think that i deserve an award for my recruiting skills apart from my average sales ones?
Yes, We will award you for sure. BTW, I was wondering why did you make the font bold there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Latest time to be there is 8pm

Since MC left me the chore of negotiating the discount, i am in the process. Will let all know shortly!
I will reach by 9:00 PM.
Please do keep us updated on the negotiations. Do we have a enclosed room at Hampshire Plaza so that we can spare the other people from our noise!
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:25   #534
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Stanher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Posts: 6,300
Thanked: 1,492 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Guys, entering the hotel is pretty tricky. If your coming from Khairtabad take a left at the lakdikapul signal which goes towards Telephone Bhavan/Tankbund and then at the end of the divider take a U-turn and return completely and you will find this hotel on the left side. This is the only way to enter this Chatwal's Chateau
Avi, I've just tried checking it on google earth- it seems just bang opposite Dwaraka Hotel? I guess I have seen this hotel a few times earlier then while passing by that area, happens to be newly constructed.
So I intend to make it too, if I don't have any last minute appointments! See y'all!
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:29   #535
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Yes, We will award you for sure. BTW, I was wondering why did you make the font bold there?



I will reach by 9:00 PM.
Please do keep us updated on the negotiations. Do we have a enclosed room at Hampshire Plaza so that we can spare the other people from our noise!
So that you naughty boys refrain from your naughty comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Avi, I've just tried checking it on google earth- it seems just bang opposite Dwaraka Hotel? I guess I have seen this hotel a few times earlier then while passing by that area, happens to be newly constructed.
So I intend to make it too, if I don't have any last minute appointments! See y'all!
Bang On! This hotel is owned by Sant Singh Chatwal ( the famous New York Sardar Hotelier and is a 4* property).

Cool that you could also make it
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 17:44   #536
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
So that you naughty boys refrain from your naughty comments



Bang On! This hotel is owned by Sant Singh Chatwal ( the famous New York Sardar Hotelier and is a 4* property).

Cool that you could also make it
Its owned by his son Vikram Chatwal, the famous New York Playboy. Will we be able to see his style in the Hotel ?
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 18:02   #537
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
Its owned by his son Vikram Chatwal, the famous New York Playboy. Will we be able to see his style in the Hotel ?
Vikram Chatwal is only known for this teeny weeny role in Honeymoon Travels ( ala Dostana) and also better known as husband of Priya Sachdev (sigh sigh!)...

Btw, regarding discount, mission accomplished. The Sales Exec offered a best price of Rs.540 Net against the original Rs.550++. But, using my charm ( which is fading fast ) i told her to make it Rs.500/Head Net.

So guys, come with a gandhi note
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 18:11   #538
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Vikram Chatwal is only known for this teeny weeny role in Honeymoon Travels ( ala Dostana) and also better known as husband of Priya Sachdev (sigh sigh!)...

Btw, regarding discount, mission accomplished. The Sales Exec offered a best price of Rs.540 Net against the original Rs.550++. But, using my charm ( which is fading fast ) i told her to make it Rs.500/Head Net.

So guys, come with a gandhi note
A guy named Atif called to cross check whether Mr. Avinash Pande is my friend or not.

I told him that I saw the offer on my website.
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 18:19   #539
BHPian
 
absynthguzzler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 650
Thanked: 223 Times
Default

MC, you didnt tell me about your internet venture proposal to a certain someone we know in Marriott! ...... you sure are keeping up to the naughty tag that everyone's given, lol .

Lemme know next time dude , I'll see if i can get any Leeway towards your end.

Edit : I'm dreading the day 15th March passes by , this thread would have served its sentence and would loose its charm , sigh!

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 13th March 2009 at 18:21.
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2009, 18:35   #540
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
MC, you didnt tell me about your internet venture proposal to a certain someone we know in Marriott! ...... you sure are keeping up to the naughty tag that everyone's given, lol .

Lemme know next time dude , I'll see if i can get any Leeway towards your end.
Will talk tonight about that. After all I need to be innovative and tap all contacts for the the success of my venture.

BTW forget not that today's deal is because of my internet venture
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mumbai & Pune Meet/Drive to Lonavala - Sunday, 15th March 2009 KSM-Vtec The Team-BHP Meet Section 26 22nd February 2009 11:18
Drink-And-Dinner Meet in Hyderabad-May 7th (EDIT: Now with the Meet Pics) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 58 19th May 2008 18:38
Hyderabad Team-BHP Meet-Jan' 2008: 1st Drive-And-Meet of the year guyonblackybx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 17th January 2008 12:07
Pics/ Report : March 11th Lonavala - A drive instead of a meet (Mumbai/Pune) pdev29 The Team-BHP Meet Section 169 11th March 2007 21:48


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:21.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks