Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2009, 17:22   #736
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,201 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I'm a simple man with a simple mind. I don't get subtle hints especially when they are related to things of fun. Anyways since I'm heart broken I think I'll skip the Ghazal meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Sorry da Chickoo, didn't know you would take it to heart. If your not going me too not going ok?

Now I fell for it eh?
If chikoo and suren not coming me too definetly out.

Shhhh...dont tell anyone..hope chikoo is not reading this..i hope above convinces him to hop right back in.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2009, 17:24   #737
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Sorry da Chickoo, didn't know you would take it to heart. If your not going me too not going ok?

Now I fell for it eh?
Sorry Chief but all I wanted to say that "No PAAN, NO GAAN" when we are doing the works, then why not go the whole hog. After all we were going to enjoy that in the Mujra in the Old City, weren't we? Just trying to create the old world charm.
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2009, 17:25   #738
Senior - BHPian
 
pulsar56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,175
Thanked: 319 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher
I'm a simple man with a simple man. I don't subtle hints . Anyways since I'm heart broken I think I'll skip the Ghazal meet.
Sorry da Chickoo, didn't know you would take it to heart. If your not going me too not going ok?

Now I fell for it eh?
Chief, tell me that was a typo.
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2009, 17:28   #739
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Chief, tell me that was a typo.
It was a typo that I corrected immediately, but by that time, Chief's post had come up.
Looks like nobody has got anything better to do and is on the gun to write the next post on this thread

Last edited by MileCruncher : 19th March 2009 at 17:38.
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2009, 17:35   #740
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

This thread is 50 pages already:O. Half century and still going strong....Keep it going guys. One suggestion only, if we have a hukka, it has got to be regular pouch tobacco and not those apple thingies u get evrywhere, ok.
anurag_p80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2009, 17:37   #741
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
....Whoa Whoa! Where did you get the idea that i am the host?.....
Whoa Whoa! Where did you get the idea that i am referring you as the host?

Anyways I was asking you to contact the host in this regard as you have been in contact with him from the beginning.
kkr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2009, 18:40   #742
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,201 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Whoa Whoa! Where did you get the idea that i am referring you as the host?

Anyways I was asking you to contact the host in this regard as you have been in contact with him from the beginning.
Point noted. If your not aware he is a non-tbhpian. And, i am sure after the ghazal meet he will become one
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2009, 18:49   #743
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Point noted. If your not aware he is a non-tbhpian. And, i am sure after the ghazal meet he will become one
Yes sir'ji', I am aware of the fact that he is non-tbhpian. Thats why I asked you to do the needful
kkr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 08:44   #744
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,201 Times
Default

Dedicating this post to Hillram
Attached Thumbnails
Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-dsc_5789.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-dsc_5798.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-dsc_5799.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-dsc_5825.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-dsc_5865.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-dsc_5868.jpg  

Hyderabad : March'09 Drive Meet-dsc_5874.jpg  

mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 10:30   #745
BHPian
 
nagvasireddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 106
Thanked: Once
Default

Nice pictures. Hillram's car is truly adorable.


Avi - we (I and 3 friends) went to Golden Deer yesterday. Good VFM. But their "Sambar rice" is no great. Chaitanya Bar in KPHB and Anupama restaurants (5 branches in Hyd) serve much much better "Sambar rice". Check it out.
nagvasireddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 11:45   #746
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,201 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
Avi - we (I and 3 friends) went to Golden Deer yesterday. Good VFM. But their "Sambar rice" is no great. Chaitanya Bar in KPHB and Anupama restaurants (5 branches in Hyd) serve much much better "Sambar rice". Check it out.
I am not a huge fan of sambar rice.

I told you that Megacity, Basheerbagh serves the best. And, trust me it's the best place in city for this dish as people come from afar only for this dish.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 11:55   #747
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
Nice pictures. Hillram's car is truly adorable.


Avi - we (I and 3 friends) went to Golden Deer yesterday. Good VFM. But their "Sambar rice" is no great. Chaitanya Bar in KPHB and Anupama restaurants (5 branches in Hyd) serve much much better "Sambar rice". Check it out.
Golden Deer offers good discount if you accompany mobike! I remember meeting all the Hyd guys on this forum there for the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I am not a huge fan of sambar rice.

I told you that Megacity, Basheerbagh serves the best. And, trust me it's the best place in city for this dish as people come from afar only for this dish.
Can you pinpoint the location, Avi?
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 12:02   #748
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,521
Thanked: 7,201 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Golden Deer offers good discount if you accompany mobike! I remember meeting all the Hyd guys on this forum there for the first time.


Can you pinpoint the location, Avi?
Haha! thanks for those nice words

It is bang on the basheerbagh crossroads. If your coming from tankbund towards basheerbagh, dont take the flyover and when you turn left to go towards hyderguda, it is immediately on the left.

Landmark : Right besides Police Commisioner's office.

Btw, when i went there a couple of months ago, they didnt have a license so no crowd at all. But, their restuarant is running. Best Sambar rice for sure...Slurp,Slurp!
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 12:16   #749
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Avi..Thanks for those awesome pics..your one ace with a camera.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2009, 12:24   #750
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Haha! thanks for those nice words

It is bang on the basheerbagh crossroads. If your coming from tankbund towards basheerbagh, dont take the flyover and when you turn left to go towards hyderguda, it is immediately on the left.

Landmark : Right besides Police Commisioner's office.

Btw, when i went there a couple of months ago, they didnt have a license so no crowd at all. But, their restuarant is running. Best Sambar rice for sure...Slurp,Slurp!
Thanks! Now I know why most cops have bloated bellies!
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mumbai & Pune Meet/Drive to Lonavala - Sunday, 15th March 2009 KSM-Vtec The Team-BHP Meet Section 26 22nd February 2009 11:18
Drink-And-Dinner Meet in Hyderabad-May 7th (EDIT: Now with the Meet Pics) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 58 19th May 2008 18:38
Hyderabad Team-BHP Meet-Jan' 2008: 1st Drive-And-Meet of the year guyonblackybx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 17th January 2008 12:07
Pics/ Report : March 11th Lonavala - A drive instead of a meet (Mumbai/Pune) pdev29 The Team-BHP Meet Section 169 11th March 2007 21:48


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:25.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks