Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 23rd April 2009, 09:39   #541
Team-BHP Support

@Arun, Sorry Bro, me and rajesh are certified &^%$)). So the meeting for today evening is

Date: TODAY
CLUB 8: 6PM ( other interested folks can join us here)
Yoko Sizzlers: 9:30PM

@Pulsar, where did you get an idea Neera is joining for Suryalanka trip? Did i ever say it in this entire thread discussion?

@Ravvs, give me a call if you need directions
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Date of Trip : April 25th/April 26
Destination : Suryalanka Beach Resort
Leave Hyderabad : April 25th at 7:00AM
Back to Hyderabad: April 26th night
Meeting Point : Absynthguzzler's Home, Tarnaka Crossroads

Confirmed Mandali

1) Mobike008
2) Rajesh.Rawal
3) Absynthguzzler
4) Ravveendrra +1
5) NK
6) Kkrk2
7) Pulsar56
8) Vnabhi

Btw, guys carry your suntan lotion, it's going to be bloody hot. I am coming equipped with SPF-70, i can't afford to get any darker than i am already.

Any more folks want to join in for this trip? only one more day to go for the trip of a lifetime....join in join in !!! Do i sound like one of those sales guys selling time shares of mahindra club...haha !!!

Last edited by mobike008 : 23rd April 2009 at 09:42.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 09:40   #542
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Venu Sir, You can get the Home Ministry along since Mrs Mobike is the only Lady as Chetan & MC has moved into tentative!

Chetan, never park in the basement of Croma.. Always remember Park on the road side in front of the shop!
Hope the damages are not much!
Thanks, but she needs to stay at home as my son's 3rd year engg exams are starting next week---that is the reason I did not confirm my participation earlier.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 09:45   #543
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Ouch! that hurts. (The damage to the linea). If Concorde is useless, try Prabhu's New Mars. He has one of the best body & paint shops in town. (If not the best).

Will someone post the prog for Thursday evening? Club 8 or Yoko's? (If it is Yoko's please give driving instructions, the GTX is new in town and does not know the local routes!).
Yeah, it hurt's but my wife is feeling worse than me , so you can imagine the urgency in getting things fixed ASAP. I have taken Prabhu's number from Suren, I need to call him once I get my car back from Concorde, the electronic issues are being solved right now.

Infact Yoko's is one of the few places I know, but I am very bad with directions esp the road number's.
downsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 10:10   #544
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
@Arun, Sorry Bro, me and rajesh are certified &^%$)). So the meeting for today evening is

Confirmed Mandali

1) Mobike008
2) Rajesh.Rawal
3) Absynthguzzler
4) Ravveendrra +1
5) NK
6) Kkrk2
7) Pulsar56
8) Vnabhi

Btw, guys carry your suntan lotion, it's going to be bloody hot. I am coming equipped with SPF-70, i can't afford to get any darker than i am already.

Any more folks want to join in for this trip? only one more day to go for the trip of a lifetime....join in join in !!! Do i sound like one of those sales guys selling time shares of mahindra club...haha !!!
LOL Avi, If you jump into the fray Club Mahindra might as well shut shop. Hmm if you are dark then I must be a piece of coal. Might join you in Club 8, perhaps a little late. Else I will call for directions to Yoko. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Thanks, but she needs to stay at home as my son's 3rd year engg exams are starting next week---that is the reason I did not confirm my participation earlier.
Arrey yeh kya hai? Ejjam ke uppar ejjam. Apun ka jeena haram kar dere bhai, yeh ejjamwaale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Yeah, it hurt's but my wife is feeling worse than me , so you can imagine the urgency in getting things fixed ASAP. I have taken Prabhu's number from Suren, I need to call him once I get my car back from Concorde, the electronic issues are being solved right now.

Infact Yoko's is one of the few places I know, but I am very bad with directions esp the road number's.
Arrey baba, yeh road number kya hota hai. I do not have a digital brain which can understand numbers. It is purely analog and understands things like "Syndicate bank lane" lane opp. Irani Cafe etc.

Wish your Linea and wifei a speedy recovery.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 10:26   #545
BHPian

Chetan Dude, very sorry to hear about the Linea. Hope it recovers soon. Concorde is ALWAYS a mess, whatever the car. Maybe you will get lucky with Prabhu. Remember the black and red GTX at the Ghazal meet? Stonking paint job....guess that was one of Prabhu's.

Avi, I am at HCS today and might join you guys at Club 8. Give me a honk when you are leaving. See you guys!!!
anurag_p80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 10:34   #546
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Arrey yeh kya hai? Ejjam ke uppar ejjam. Apun ka jeena haram kar dere bhai, yeh ejjamwaale.
Cheers,
Kyaa karoon bhai, yeh log mera zindagi kharaab kar diyen hein.

This is one of the reasons why we've never been able to travel as a family anywhere for the past 5 years. Mostly it was my wife's erratic classes that put paid our plans, but now due to recession, she is a lot more free. Now it's the schools and colleges that are wreaking havoc with my holiday plans.
Avi knows that out of sheer desperation, I had to travel only with my son to Mumbai a year ago. This apart, I had to cancel my Goa trip last October due to my son's college changing its holidays and exams schedule at the 11th hour.
So travelling alone seems to be the way to go nowadays, and I am gung ho about it.
Ciao.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 10:58   #547
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Yeah, it hurt's but my wife is feeling worse than me , so you can imagine the urgency in getting things fixed ASAP.
Uparwala Chetan, Shweta aur unke Linea ko barkat de

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
So travelling alone seems to be the way to go nowadays, and I am gung ho about it.
Ciao.
Do I sense a glee somewhere with the present arrangement
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:04   #548
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Pulsar, where did you get an idea Neera is joining for Suryalanka trip? Did i ever say it in this entire thread discussion?
I thought it was mobike +1 until the previous page! And we were discussing on allotting rooms for the ladies few pages back!

Quote:
Kyaa karoon bhai, yeh log mera zindagi kharaab kar diyen hein.
This used to by my parents dialog when my sisters and myself were in school and college respectively! LOL!

Club 8 Directions:
While coming from Madhapur, Cross Cyber Towers (Big Paani ka Tanki) and proceed towards Kothaguda X Roads. Take the right at the signal and few meters ahead you will be able to spot a huge board with Club 8 written on it!

Yoko's Directions:
While coming from Panjagutta towards KBR Park, you will see Hyderabad House towards your left after the signal! Take that left and a few meters ahead, on the right is Yoko's!

Avoided all the road numbers for clarity!
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:12   #549
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
mera 2 paisa in helping ease direction confusion(if you guys are still lost)
Club 8 Directions:
While coming from Madhapur, Cross Cyber Towers (Big Paani ka Tanki) and proceed towards Kothaguda X Roads. Take the right at the signal and few meters ahead you will be able to spot a huge board with Club 8 written on it! ( its opp harsha toyota)

Yoko's Directions:
While coming from Panjagutta towards KBR Park, you will see Hyderabad House towards your left after the signal! Take that left and a few meters ahead, on the right is Yoko's!(the lane opp q mart )
spyder : no worries on the rooms/space in car for you.just dive into the fun

pm either me or avinash(mobike008) with your contact details.
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:13   #550
BHPian

Quote:

Confirmed Mandali

1) Mobike008
2) Rajesh.Rawal
3) Absynthguzzler
4) Ravveendrra +1
5) NK
6) Kkrk2
7) Pulsar56
8) Vnabhi

• MC , i don't see your confirmations for tonight's as well as Saturdays ? The whole venue and everything was chosen so that our excitement with your presence cannot be hampered , lol .Home Ministry at your end rejected your visa...Make sure you come dude!
  • Avi dude, you dont have to say sorry!!!.Atleast not on a public forum all you mango shake drinking scounderals (for some reason this word sounds good in tamil movies). Baaah humbug!I'm biting my own tongue and joining the club at Club8 ,
  • w.r.t Timings for departure - I'm suggesting 6:30 arrival at meeting point and 7AM deadline to depart.Its better to get out of Hyd early else this would take extra 1hr easily and secondly we have to cover 370kms for a 24hr beach holiday.Lets plan to reach at lunchtime. Settle into the hotels and have our grub and head out by 3pm to the beach so that the scorching sun begins to decent.We'll also get time to get the locals into fixing up a Bonfire for ourselves.This way we can watch the sun go down.. be in a daze and wait for it to come back up(provided we dont have weaklings that dose off,lol).
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:21   #551
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
  • MC , i don't see your confirmations for tonight's as well as Saturdays ? The whole venue and everything was chosen so that our excitement with your presence cannot be hampered , lol .Home Ministry at your end rejected your visa...Make sure you come dude!
Arun, looks like I can't make it to SuryaLanka/ Chirala as need to be in Delhi on Saturday (trying my level best to avoid/defer it).

As regards to tonite will try to make it to Club8 if I'm able to get out of office early.
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:27   #552
BHPian

bhai log ,i noticed the 'sun set ,sun go down thing' in arun's and mc's post.

mere einstien junta ,we are going to the east coast ,where in its sunrise from the sea re.

are you guys doing this on purpose so that i become nostalgic and remember mumbai.lol

will have to go to juhu beach there to witness the 'sun go down' now
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:33   #553
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post

mere einstien junta ,we are going to the east coast ,where in its sunrise from the sea re.

are you guys doing this on purpose so that i become nostalgic and remember mumbai.lol

Dude you can definitely see the sun go down and its a darn good sight! Rest you need to imagine and your which you need to have a good imagination which in turn can be caused by various additives.

P.s.: I never talked about sunrise or sunset and where is Cooldude
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:34   #554
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post

nice catch RR! i was certainly caught up in the whole beach sunset visual fantasy(when would we have hotdog and "mocktail" counters,bikini competitions and US college spring break festivals on our eastern beaches! Sigh).
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 11:39   #555
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
P.s.: I never talked about sunrise or sunset and where is Cooldude
maybe post # 509 from you was an auto type by your system then