Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd April 2009, 17:16   #61
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
Thanks. If I decide not to drive all the way, I will park my car in Tarnaka and will hop into yours. Pls PM your mobile number.
Sent you Arun's number

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Yeah please do, I am waiting for final update that everything is ready set for tomorrow night. I can finally have some time to look at other threads and post my travelogue .
Hehe! Sure thing. Will call him in a few minutes from now.

Btw, a good news. We have another funny bone joining in tomorrow. Check the updated spreadsheet to know who it is.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 17:20   #62
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Just updated the spreadsheet to correct the numbers
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 18:20   #63
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Spoke to Devidas. It is all confirmed and we are ready to rock for tomorrow.

Food is all set for 40 people
Beverage serving people will be available
Devi was requesting to come in bit early ( say 8'sh as maximum time)

I need volunteers for going to the venue atleast a couple of hours to kind of ensure that all arrangements are taken care of properly

Chikoo beta, want to do the honours?. Anyone else want to do this samaj seva?

Guys, just a day to go for the most rocking night at Team-BHP-Hyderabad
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 19:37   #64
BHPian
 
downsouth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: 0.1933333, 32.58333
Posts: 357
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Super Super...now if someone could kindly PM the address we are good to go...cant wait to meet you all again and have a great time.
downsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 20:48   #65
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Super Super...now if someone could kindly PM the address we are good to go...cant wait to meet you all again and have a great time.
Chetan, you asked for address so many times, seems to me your dead serious about coming for this program

Gimme a call tomorrow, will explain our meeting point. Our guy ( read- MC) who did the reccee has no idea where the venue of this program is so let alone lesser mortals like we
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 21:01   #66
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

I suggest we all meet at one point and drive togather..the map posted shows a looooooooooooooooooooooooong snake like road !!!!!!!!!!!
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 21:02   #67
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Chetan, you asked for address so many times, seems to me your dead serious about coming for this program

Gimme a call tomorrow, will explain our meeting point. Our guy ( read- MC) who did the reccee has no idea where the venue of this program is so let alone lesser mortals like we
DS I suggest that you follow me and Ravveendrra as per the map given.
OT :just met devidas at the PT Jasraj concert. Will discuss what he means wrt to volunteers when the concert ends.
Cheers
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 22:47   #68
BHPian
 
nagvasireddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 106
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Sent you Arun's number
Yo Avi, Thanks maan! But seems like a jinx, I would be missing out on this meet too because an outstation travel Will join you guys for a post-meet dinner next week
nagvasireddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 23:08   #69
Senior - BHPian
 
pulsar56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,175
Thanked: 319 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
Yo Avi, Thanks maan! But seems like a jinx, I would be missing out on this meet too because an outstation travel Will join you guys for a post-meet dinner next week
You don't have to wait till next week nag, we are meeting again on Sunday for the Malaysian GP!
pulsar56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2009, 23:55   #70
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

guys a gentle reminder the dress code of the "concert of the century" is kurta and pyjama
Rajesh Rawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 00:24   #71
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
. . . . .
p.s: ravvendra is on holiday? doesnt seem to be active ,effect of skoda bashing thread kya?
Am around! The Skoda bashing thread ceases to amuse me for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I will meet you guys at ORR entrance at 8pm. I want to enjoy the whisper valley route
Hope the co-pilot is the legally wedded wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Yeah please do, I am waiting for final update that everything is ready set for tomorrow night. I can finally have some time to look at other threads and post my travelogue .
Looking forward to the travelogue and pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
DS I suggest that you follow me and Ravveendrra as per the map given.
Oi, I do not know the place, never been there! That map is unreadable. Is the looooooooong black line going to Hampi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
guys a gentle reminder the dress code of the "concert of the century" is kurta and pyjama
Kutra pajama ish ready. I wonder if we can use the pool - it would be great if we could, I can then skip going to the club for a dip and do the dipping while listening and imbibing culture.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 08:43   #72
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,518
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagvasireddy View Post
Yo Avi, Thanks maan! But seems like a jinx, I would be missing out on this meet too because an outstation travel Will join you guys for a post-meet dinner next week
Hey Nag, sorry to know that you wont be able to make it. But, i am afraid the money is non-refundable
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 09:06   #73
BHPian
 
absynthguzzler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 650
Thanked: 223 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hey Nag, sorry to know that you wont be able to make it. But, i am afraid the money is non-refundable

Avi , i suggest we make the point that IF we break even at Rs1000 and nothing more without the inclusion of dropout money.Then it shall be returned. After all this was the initial agreed amount to all participants and we shall adhere to it.

Drop outs shall be given their due after deducting whatever is needed to keep the costs at 1000/person.Let us all not reduce our own commitments or profit from "circumstances" of dropouts.

What say ? After all , we are not running a business here.But decision is left to majority.

Last edited by absynthguzzler : 3rd April 2009 at 09:07.
absynthguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 09:24   #74
Senior - BHPian
 
MileCruncher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 3,985
Thanked: 351 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Avi , i suggest we make the point that IF we break even at Rs1000 and nothing more without the inclusion of dropout money.Then it shall be returned. After all this was the initial agreed amount to all participants and we shall adhere to it.

Drop outs shall be given their due after deducting whatever is needed to keep the costs at 1000/person.Let us all not reduce our own commitments or profit from "circumstances" of dropouts.

What say ? After all , we are not running a business here.But decision is left to majority.
+1 to that. I agree to the above on principle but as already stated, decision is with the majority
MileCruncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2009, 10:06   #75
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

sounds good to me Arun...

BTW, what is the final meeting time? I will catch up with you guys at Gachibowli stadium. I know the route upto the railway bridge, from there someone will have to take the lead.

p.S. the earliest I can meet is 815, so if you guys are planning a rendezvous before that, then I will see you at the venue.
himanshugoswami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hyderabad srisailam nagarjunsagar hyderabad warangal hyderabad pravdr Travelogues 61 2nd May 2010 21:52
Hyderabad BHPians - Pls advice - Travelling to Hyderabad on 24th April roadracer Shifting gears 9 20th April 2010 14:56
Hyderabad: 13/14th Oct. Any Quick Meets/Plans? khan_sultan The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 16th October 2008 16:52
April 2008 Cochin - 4 days of meets and 1 great drive! rippergeo The Team-BHP Meet Section 247 12th April 2008 11:04
mini meets in hyderabad kkr2k2 The Team-BHP Meet Section 116 2nd January 2008 15:11


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:57.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks