Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2014, 12:01   #1021
Team-BHP Support
 
.anshuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Good-Gaon
Posts: 7,700
Thanked: 8,906 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

I am joining, update the venue guys.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2014, 13:17   #1022
Team-BHP Support
 
.anshuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Good-Gaon
Posts: 7,700
Thanked: 8,906 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

Confirmed as per this thread and Whatsapp conversations-
AceF355
Roy_libran
Rachit
911varun
Nkapoor
Behemoth
Jacksons
Chaudh2s
Safari_Beast
.anshuman
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2014, 13:20   #1023
Team-BHP Support
 
.anshuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Good-Gaon
Posts: 7,700
Thanked: 8,906 Times
Default

We are meeting at- GPS coordinates 2825'40.1"N7705''27.5"E
Attached Images
 

Last edited by .anshuman : 19th September 2014 at 13:27.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2014, 14:29   #1024
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 362
Thanked: 63 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

Anshuman, can you please tell me name of the place ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_libran View Post
Gentlemen - I'd love to join in, if you guys can choose a spot near a Metro Station. It'd be a looooong journey back for me, and I wouldn't want to drive back (you know why )
I will be coming from Dlf Phase-3, I can pick and drop you to Dronacharya metro station.
Mods Please delete previous post, as it was due to computer hanging.
Thanks.

Last edited by jacksons : 19th September 2014 at 14:34.
jacksons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2014, 14:36   #1025
Team-BHP Support
 
.anshuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Good-Gaon
Posts: 7,700
Thanked: 8,906 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksons View Post
Anshuman, can you please tell me name of the place ?
I dont know the name of this place. Suggested by Gurpreet and others, i just posted GPS coordinates from Whatsapp.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2014, 14:48   #1026
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ghaziabad
Posts: 994
Thanked: 737 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksons View Post
Anshuman, can you please tell me name of the place ?

I will be coming from Dlf Phase-3, I can pick and drop you to Dronacharya metro station.
Mods Please delete previous post, as it was due to computer hanging.
Thanks.
Jacksons Sir jee - Many many thanks, but the TBHP-ian in me, has prevailed and forbidden me to ride on rails. So, I'll be driving, irrespective of the associated implications.
roy_libran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2014, 15:28   #1027
Senior - BHPian
 
Behemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,060
Thanked: 1,509 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
We are meeting at- GPS coordinates 2825'40.1"N7705''27.5"E
I will be there by 7 today. See you all.
Anshuman can you please add me back to the whatsapp group as I seem to have been deleted from that.
Thanks!
Behemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2014, 16:31   #1028
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delhi
Posts: 75
Thanked: 11 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

Guys,

I would not be able to make it today, something urgent came up at the office. Need to travel on Monday, apologies really wanted to make it today :-(
911varun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2014, 11:49   #1029
Senior - BHPian
 
Ace F355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,162
Thanked: 1,555 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

Great meat, after many months! Thanks to all who joined in... It was great catching up with yaa all.
Ace F355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2014, 12:54   #1030
Team-BHP Support
 
.anshuman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Good-Gaon
Posts: 7,700
Thanked: 8,906 Times
Default Re: (Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread

The Friday eve meet plan works better for most of us here. Let's stick to this old format from now on.

BTW, it was great meet with good turnout, after ages! Enjoyed meeting all you guys.
.anshuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2014, 13:01   #1031
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 362
Thanked: 63 Times
Default

Thanks to all who could make it, let's keep this meet on every 2nd Friday of the month.
jacksons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2015, 01:57   #1032
Distinguished - BHPian
 
phamilyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 5,578
Thanked: 3,323 Times
Default Guess whose back ... back again!

Folks,

Sorry for the mass quote! Guess whose back ... back again!

Its that time of the month again when we must meet and eat (no, if you like) meat!

Assuming Friday nights are good with everyone, what about Friday 24 April? Say the usual 7:30pm? Please spread the word among your friends and motorhead neighbors!

I'm assuming 1 May would be tight being the long weekend, and all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksons View Post
Thanks to all who could make it, let's keep this meet on every 2nd Friday of the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
The Friday eve meet plan works better for most of us here. Let's stick to this old format from now on.

BTW, it was great meet with good turnout, after ages! Enjoyed meeting all you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Great meat, after many months! Thanks to all who joined in... It was great catching up with yaa all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911varun View Post
Guys,

I would not be able to make it today, something urgent came up at the office. Need to travel on Monday, apologies really wanted to make it today :-(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
I will be there by 7 today. See you all.
Anshuman can you please add me back to the whatsapp group as I seem to have been deleted from that.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_libran View Post
Jacksons Sir jee - Many many thanks, but the TBHP-ian in me, has prevailed and forbidden me to ride on rails. So, I'll be driving, irrespective of the associated implications.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911varun View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am in as well, lets keep it for friday or saturday, whatever works with everyone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaudh2s View Post
Count me in too for this gurgaon meet. I'd suggest sec-29 market if we are meeting early morning for breakfast. Bikanerwala opens early. If the meet is later in the day, then downtown is just superb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Ok, I have an in-principle go ahead from the home minister so the probability of turning up for the meet goes up significantly

What time do we meet @ Rajender's ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraj View Post
@Mobike008 - Saturdays is usually tough but I will definitely make it because I want to meet the person that has moved most of my threads from "Assembly line" to live mode.

See you all on Saturday.

Cheers,
Biraj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra View Post
I will try my best to make it to the meet. If nothing comes up then I am in too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadix View Post
1 pm should be OK for me. I am heading out early morning on some work (incl. collecting F1 ticket from the mall in Noida) but I think I should be able to make it to the meet on time.

Regards,
spadix
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustysekhon View Post
No meets in Gurgaon - do you have a whatsapp group I can join.?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samar117 View Post
No official group as such. Be assured though that any meet in NCR is well advertised here in this section, so it's really hard to miss it
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighwayofLife View Post
Are there any Gurgaon or Delhi meets planned in the near future? I wasn't able to see any threads relating to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
We do have planned meets HighwayofLife in gurgaon , just suscribe to this thread . Very soon there will be meet in gurgaon . Cheers .
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Guys there's a meet this sunday in Delhi, details and confirmations updated on other thread in the meet section. Please do join, if you guys can.

Its in cp, at 9-30 Am, janpath.

Cheers!!
phamilyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2015, 02:17   #1033
BHPian
 
Rachit.K.Dogra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 696
Thanked: 670 Times
Default Re: Guess whose back ... back again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamilyman View Post
Folks,

Sorry for the mass quote! Guess whose back ... back again!

Its that time of the month again when we must meet and eat (no, if you like) meat!

Assuming Friday nights are good with everyone, what about Friday 24 April? Say the usual 7:30pm? Please spread the word among your friends and motorhead neighbors!

I'm assuming 1 May would be tight being the long weekend, and all!
Wow. Welcome back man!!
Actually we are thinking of meeting this Saturday. I would take most of the blame for the moving the meets to Saturdays instead of Fridays, because of my late evening shifts.

Regards
Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2015, 07:11   #1034
Senior - BHPian
 
Behemoth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 1,060
Thanked: 1,509 Times
Default

Yes we were anyway planning one for this Saturday! I will reach there around 8 as I am going for the Avengers at 4:50 ! Are we going with the same venue as earlier?
Behemoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2015, 09:28   #1035
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Gurgaon, HR
Posts: 174
Thanked: 92 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Yes we were anyway planning one for this Saturday! I will reach there around 8 as I am going for the Avengers at 4:50 ! Are we going with the same venue as earlier?
I'm moving from Gurgaon next month, and so would like to meet local motorheads before I leave. Do let me know the location- meat or no meat is flexible for me, based on majority opinion 😊
HighwayofLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick Meets at Bangalore jkdas The Team-BHP Meet Section 6070 21st October 2017 09:33
Noida / Greater Noida / Ghaziabad - Quick Meets Thread bluevolt The Team-BHP Meet Section 6 14th February 2017 17:09
From Snarl to Old Silk Route : Rishi Khola, Gnathang, Kupup (East Sikkim) & Icchey Gaon gearhead_mait Travelogues 55 13th August 2016 03:23
Quick meets in TVM jkdas The Team-BHP Meet Section 1388 9th May 2016 16:56
Marengo goes to Ramitey Top & Sillery Gaon - The "New Darjeeling" 1100D Travelogues 25 18th December 2013 10:43


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:09.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks