Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 28th April 2009, 10:24   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
You must have seen me in your dreams I was nowhere near Cherai Beach
I actually meant to say Srikant. So sorry, Srikant!

Great pics, guys! I love the boat on the horizon pic, aravind!

@muneem, how come there are no under-the-hood pics of the famous performance mods on the car?

This car must have been the most expensive dining table ever used in the history of TBHP meets
hydrashok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2009, 12:54   #32
BHPian

Sorry for being late guys, had been busy with my college day function.

It was a great meet and enjoyed it a lot with all of you guys. I had been missing this for a long time.

I dont have any pics to post as there s nothing new in my pics, almost all have been covered by other good shooters here.

Had not met Aravind and Silverknight as i had been missing the meets for some time now. So wanted to meet the new members from Trichur and also catch up with BHPians from Cochin, and this meet was exclusively for that.

Though we BHPians in Trichur had planned a small drive meet to Athirapilly water falls, when Muneem and Hydra informed of this meet in Cherai beach, we instantly changed plans to meet in Cherai where we have the real gang, we were off to Cherai beach.

Met Aravind and Silverknight in his new Swift VDI at Trichur Swaraj round and then left together to Cherai. Since i did not know the place well,i just followed Silverknight.

We reached Viveks house at 4.45pm and i was just thinking to myself, that we are early for the meet, where generally all of us turn up late, and guessed i d have to wait long for others to turn up. But to my surprise
almost all except Hydra turned up on time (He directly turned up at the Cherai)

And Vivek was playing the host alone, with muneem helping him as his parents were abroad. He served us with snacks and chilled Sprite. Thanks for that Vivek. I was just wondering, how close our BHPians are getting personally too. We met through online forum and now we are turning out to be a big and close family. Cheers to Team BHP and Cheers to all the BHPians here.

All eyes were on the new Skoda Superb, all were anxiously waiting for the shake down by Nikkibike, but this time he was not in a mood for that i guess. He was with his family and a nice family man !!

We reached the Baywatch beach hotel and all our cars lined up, were still checking out the SKODA untill Hydra turned up with his shocking ICE.

Me and Vivek jumped into Hydra's car and he was generous to take time and explain his setup and also share his gyan on ICE. It was a real good ICE setup to be proud of Hydra. . Cheers to you !!

Then it was food, food was ordered one after the other, and the list just went on till all were finished with our talks from Nano to the modified Innova pretender MERC. We also had a uninvited visitor on the Dining table with the Chilly chicken (A ketchup bottle cork). But it was all forgiven for the great time we had together in the meet.

Cheers to Vivek and Muneem for organising the meet and playing the host.
srikant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2009, 23:31   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekji05 View Post
Aravind, Great pics. The dynamic range of the 'sun behind the bars' is excellent. Shot it with that S5 IS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Great pix and captions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Great pics, guys! I love the boat on the horizon pic, aravind!
Thanks guys for the comments.All pics shot with canon S5 IS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srikant View Post
Had not met Aravind and Silverknight as i had been missing the meets for some time now. So wanted to meet the new members from Trichur and also catch up with BHPians from Cochin, and this meet was exclusively for that.
It was nice meeting you srikant. And i guess i wouldn't remain a trichur bhpian for long, since we are relocating to kochi , the coming week.
aravindwarrier is offline   Reply With Quote