Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2009, 20:14   #361
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by contactme27 View Post
Avi, This time i would join you guys. It has been long time and I missed all the previous ones.
Dude, is this Prem with the black Honda City working in Mr.Ellison's company? Welcome back mate, too too long since we heard from you. Maybe over 1.5 years.

I still remember our speed duo on the vikarabad drive. Good driving there mate...cheers and look forward to seeing you soon.

Guys, a meet is taking shape for Saturday ( May 30th), during the day time. This meet is essentially for :-

a) Celebrating the successful pole vaulting,hurdling, ducking and sprinting away from all troubles successfully by Himanshugoswami for an incredible 10 years of marriage

b) Ruefully say a goodbye to May'09 meets..LOL

c) Plan with a big grin the long list of "events calender" for June'09

Who all are game to join up?
mobike008 is offline  
Old 26th May 2009, 20:26   #362
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Manipal
Posts: 69
Thanked: 0 Times
Default GiliGili

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post

Who all are game to join up?
Looks like my first team-BHP meet was not the last one after all!!

I promise not to damage any more rubber....may I please come?
justROYal is offline  
Old 26th May 2009, 22:39   #363
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,205
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Himanshu--congrats for completing a decade of lost freedom---I've completed 2 last year
Looks like Hyd forum is the only one that celebrates 'Happy New Month' apart from New Years.
Since I'm driving to Tirupati that day, I'm afraid I can't make it. Have fun, guys!
vnabhi is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 07:25   #364
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Since I'm driving to Tirupati that day, I'm afraid I can't make it. Have fun, guys!
Wow, some rubber burning in your Fiesta all the way until Tirupathi?

While at Tirupathi, Please do pray for us knowing the extremely precarious position that we are in right now
mobike008 is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 08:07   #365
Senior - BHPian
 
cooldude1988765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,004
Thanked: 104 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Dude, is this Prem with the black Honda City working in Mr.Ellison's company? Welcome back mate, too too long since we heard from you. Maybe over 1.5 years.

I still remember our speed duo on the vikarabad drive. Good driving there mate...cheers and look forward to seeing you soon.

Guys, a meet is taking shape for Saturday ( May 30th), during the day time. This meet is essentially for :-

a) Celebrating the successful pole vaulting,hurdling, ducking and sprinting away from all troubles successfully by Himanshugoswami for an incredible 10 years of marriage

b) Ruefully say a goodbye to May'09 meets..LOL

c) Plan with a big grin the long list of "events calender" for June'09

Who all are game to join up?
tell me when and where.
cooldude1988765 is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 10:04   #366
BHPian
 
Ardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 613
Thanked: 86 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008
Who all are game to join up?
I am tentative. Got something lined up for the family over the weekend.
Ardy is online now  
Old 27th May 2009, 10:30   #367
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,205
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Wow, some rubber burning in your Fiesta all the way until Tirupathi?

While at Tirupathi, Please do pray for us knowing the extremely precarious position that we are in right now
Sure, will do. I know that you're a regular visitor to Tirupati after reading your posts elsewhere on this forum.
BTW, a bit OT, but can any of you let me know what good fuel joints and eating joints are there on the way to Tirupati?
I plan to go via Kurnool- Cuddapah- Rayachoti-Pileru and return via Renigunta-Railway Koduru-Rajampet-Cuddapah-Kurnool. The latter route is a bit shorter, but the former route gives me an option of visiting Talakona.

Last edited by vnabhi : 27th May 2009 at 10:33.
vnabhi is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 10:55   #368
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

bhailog agar dhaba hi jaane ka hai then lets go to the one on the bangalore highway.

munawar dhaba or something.agar mood change ho gaya then airport ke mcdonalds mein baith jayenge.
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 11:03   #369
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

rajesh puttar, bangalore highway is the most barren strech of road I have ever seen, with no good dhabas. where is this Munawar Dhaba? is it in kurnool?

Agar drive hi chahiye, to lets go to the zaheerabad road. there is a dhabha after ICRISAT, dunno its name. Looks like a smaller version of the A1 plaza.

Having said that, I vote for Rajinder ka Dhaba at Shamirpet- wot say guys, that was a fun meet

Quote:
agar mood change ho gaya then airport ke mcdonalds mein baith jayenge
Mc Donalds mein orange juice nahin milta

Last edited by himanshugoswami : 27th May 2009 at 11:06.
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 11:21   #370
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Having said that, I vote for Rajinder ka Dhaba at Shamirpet- wot say guys, that was a fun meet

Mc Donalds mein orange juice nahin milta
sahi kaha aapne jest bhratashree.catch is rajinder dhaba ka tandoori chicken is shipped directly from hoshiarpur ( last time it took an hr to arrive)

btw care to put more light on this:a) Celebrating the successful pole vaulting,hurdling, ducking and sprinting away from all troubles successfully by Himanshugoswami

particularly interested in getting insights on the 'sprinting away from all troubles ' wala part.hehehee
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 11:36   #371
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Rajesh bhai, never pegged you as interested in sprinting:P. Will wonders never cease in this world....

Himanshu, buddy, congratulations on the milestone. I loooooove sponsored get-togethers
anurag_p80 is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 11:42   #372
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Arey Saturday day meet should be good fun.Im in.
do we do the first round of Team BHP Awards then?
hillram is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 11:49   #373
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 48
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
sahi kaha aapne jesht bhratashree.
Abey, kal tak to ek doosre ko phool de rahe the aur aaj bhai ban gaye. Is it another covert strategy to keep your affair under wraps?

I am in.
NK@Hyd is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 12:05   #374
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,190 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK@Hyd View Post
Abey, kal tak to ek doosre ko phool de rahe the aur aaj bhai ban gaye. Is it another covert strategy to keep your affair under wraps?

I am in.
I can sense a suspense filled,heart-wrenching triangle love story between you three. I recommend that we devise a way between you and himanshu to see who wins Rajesh ( maybe a sprint race,sing a love song, best hug and caress and best..i can go on and on)

Mini Meet to close May'09 Meets

Saturday ( May 30th) : 11:00AM
Meeting Point: Shoppers Stop/Hotel Utsav, Sec'bad
Venue: Rajinder Dhaba, Shamirpet ( or someother if the tandoori still gets shipped from punjab)

Confirmed People
1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal
3. Himanshu Goswami
4. Ravvendra
5. Absynthguzzler ( Arun, do something and skip work that day)
6. Suren181
7. Hillram
8. Cooldude
9. Pulsar56
10. JustROYal
11. Anurag_p80 ( Now are you going to say NO? )
12. Ardy
13. Contactme27

We start with a minimum 10-12 confirmation...what a way to go...LOL
mobike008 is offline  
Old 27th May 2009, 12:11   #375
BHPian
 
Ardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 613
Thanked: 86 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008
I can sense a suspense filled,heart-wrenching triangle love story between you three. I recommend that we devise a way between you and himanshu to see who wins Rajesh ( maybe a sprint race,sing a love song, best hug and caress and best..i can go on and on)

Mini Meet to close May'09 Meets

Saturday ( May 30th) : 11:00AM
Meeting Point: Shoppers Stop/Hotel Utsav, Sec'bad
Venue: Rajinder Dhaba, Shamirpet ( or someother if the tandoori still gets shipped from punjab)

Confirmed People
1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal
3. Himanshu Goswami
4. Ravvendra
5. Absynthguzzler ( Arun, do something and skip work that day)
6. Suren181
7. Hillram
8. Cooldude
9. Pulsar56
10. JustROYal
11. Anurag_p80 ( Now are you going to say NO? )
12. Ardy (Tentative)
13. Contactme27

We start with a minimum 10-12 confirmation...what a way to go...LOL
Guys, I am tentative at the moment. Got to take my folks for health check-up. If that does not happen, I am in for the drive along with wife and kid.
Ardy is online now  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyderabad Meet Thread: All meets from May'10 MileCruncher The Team-BHP Meet Section 1269 10th January 2011 12:27
Hyderabad Drive-Cum-Meet ( May 25th, 2008) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 47 5th June 2008 01:52
How about a Mid May Beat-the-Heat Meet? (Hyderabad) furioussphinx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 21st May 2008 11:02
Drink-And-Dinner Meet in Hyderabad-May 7th (EDIT: Now with the Meet Pics) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 58 19th May 2008 18:38
[NCR] Mini Meet @ AL-KAUSER TONIGHT !?? Sunday May 20th & Saturday May 26th aZa The Team-BHP Meet Section 138 7th June 2007 02:52


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:01.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks