Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th May 2009, 14:03   #406
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
LOL. Ye kaisi chaal? Force of habit? AFAIK, Zille-Ilahi hota hai

heheehe.bhavnao ko samjho mere yaar
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:04   #407
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

anurag you definitely are quick on the draw yaar. I remember you caught pulsar56 with his guard down a day or so back, and now RR.
suren181 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:10   #408
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,189 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
anurag you definitely are quick on the draw yaar. I remember you caught pulsar56 with his guard down a day or so back, and now RR.
You bet, along with peoplesoft skills he is also honing catch me with my guard down skills to add strength to his profile
mobike008 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:11   #409
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

OT, but all ye MU fans out there missed the CL final, I guess. Good thing too if you know what I mean. Absolute rout. Great final. A Barca treble after 3 years without silverware. Guess they thought MU were Real Madrid with the all whites and clueless running without the ball......LOL!!!!

@Suren, Avi: Am learning with the best. The best one was before our Hampshire Plaza meet. MC asking Chetan: "@downsouth what's your size?". I got tears in my eyes, I laughed so hard.....

Last edited by anurag_p80 : 28th May 2009 at 14:16.
anurag_p80 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:17   #410
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 967 Times
Default

OK....I need to wear an Iron clad langot when I pick up RR on Sat.....no hilaye then
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:19   #411
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
OT, but all ye MU fans out there missed the CL final, I guess. Good thing too if you know what I mean. Absolute rout. Great final. A Barca treble after 3 years without silverware. Guess they thought MU were Real Madrid with the all whites and clueless running without the ball......LOL!!!!
Anurag: even Google Translate needs a prompt to know from which language to translate into plain English, for lesser mortals like me. However am bravely guessing it to be as to some team beating the other team hollow and that MU is Manchester United. CL....Well, forget it am getting too old for this guessing game.
suren181 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:27   #412
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
OK....I need to wear an Iron clad langot when I pick up RR on Sat.....no hilaye then
bas kya bare bhaiya .. ab yeh mut kehna ke langot ki chaabi(keys) nk se le lena.hehehe

reminds me of the shower scene in jail of the movie 'naked gun' hahaha

usmein bhi bunda iron pants with lock pehenkar nahane jaata hai.hehee.
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:38   #413
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Anurag: even Google Translate needs a prompt to know from which language to translate into plain English, for lesser mortals like me. However am bravely guessing it to be as to some team beating the other team hollow and that MU is Manchester United. CL....Well, forget it am getting too old for this guessing game.
Errr.....sorry bout that. . Suren is spot on though. Barcelona beat Manchester United black and blue last night in the Champions League Soccer Final. United now are no longer Red Devils, but Black & Blue Boys..
anurag_p80 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 14:45   #414
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,189 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
Errr.....sorry bout that. . Suren is spot on though. Barcelona beat Manchester United black and blue last night in the Champions League Soccer Final. United now are no longer Red Devils, but Black & Blue Boys..
Whats up with you Anurag? You prefer bull fighting and exotic spanish beach resorts over english summers?Hope your not planning to defect
mobike008 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 15:08   #415
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,515
Thanked: 7,189 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranava VS View Post
If at all this meet is happening, can someone let me know where and when is it happening. Really want to be part of this meet.
Welcome onboard Pranava. Send me a PM with your number. Adding you to the list of confirmed members below for the saturday meet.

Saturday ( May 30th) : 11:00AM
Venue: Golden Cave, Ameerpet (Air conditioned and we don't have to sweat it out as we would at a dhabha)

Confirmed People
1. Mobike008
2. Rajesh Rawal
3. Himanshu Goswami
4. Ravveendra
5. Absynthguzzler (Arun, do something and skip work that day)
6. Suren181
7. Hillram
8. Cooldude
9. Pulsar56
10. JustROYal
11. Anurag_p80 ( Now are you going to say NO? )
12. Ardy (Tentative)
13. Contactme27
14. Naresh
15. Pranava

@Suren, can they accomodate these many folks and do we need to call them in first? Also, hope they dont mind our high decibels, we should forewarn them so atleast they can call in their cavalry, if required

@Brajesh bhai, your silent and i know the reason. Sorry mate, it got scheduled for saturday but please drop in for lunch atleast?
mobike008 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 15:22   #416
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Anurag: Good that you did give me a clarification dude. Need more inputs as you know I have 2 sons and have to be in the know for when they confront me for details. Thanks for the heads up. Got to watch more of Football, or was it soccer? Whatever, further discussion in person at the meet.

Avi, we could call them up ahead. I shall try to do that once we get an approx number in hand.
suren181 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 15:26   #417
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 967 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Anurag: Good that you did give me a clarification dude. Need more inputs as you know I have 2 sons and have to be in the know for when they confront me for details. Thanks for the heads up. Got to watch more of Football, or was it soccer? Whatever, further discussion in person at the meet.

Avi, we could call them up ahead. I shall try to do that once we get an approx number in hand.

Anna one request. in case weather permits, can u come to the meet on your Bobby.....its been a while since i encountered one of those
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 15:29   #418
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

@ Himanshu: Hukum Mere Aakka. Will definitely do that.
suren181 is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 15:33   #419
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 967 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
@ Himanshu: Hukum Mere Aakka. Will definitely do that.

Thanks Chief !!!!
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 28th May 2009, 15:45   #420
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Thanks Chief !!!!
Your welcome boss.

Avi: Have spoken to a guy (Ramanna-just reminder note) at Golden Cave and have confirmed for a tentative number of 15 ~ 20 pax. Have also told him that some of us would be coming in at around 11ish on Saturday to have the seating done as we would like it to be in the smoking section. Anything else to be done.

Haan and please do add Dileep onto the list, shall check if Prabhu is game. He may join us to meet you guys/and for lunch , if not for anything else.

Last edited by suren181 : 28th May 2009 at 16:01.
suren181 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyderabad Meet Thread: All meets from May'10 MileCruncher The Team-BHP Meet Section 1269 10th January 2011 12:27
Hyderabad Drive-Cum-Meet ( May 25th, 2008) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 47 5th June 2008 01:52
How about a Mid May Beat-the-Heat Meet? (Hyderabad) furioussphinx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 21st May 2008 11:02
Drink-And-Dinner Meet in Hyderabad-May 7th (EDIT: Now with the Meet Pics) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 58 19th May 2008 18:38
[NCR] Mini Meet @ AL-KAUSER TONIGHT !?? Sunday May 20th & Saturday May 26th aZa The Team-BHP Meet Section 138 7th June 2007 02:52


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:27.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks