Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 5th May 2009, 23:40   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Heyy Nazim,

Nice pics man, I can see you are enjoying your new D60.

Have a safe trip. when are you back?

Do you think you could lend me the drag winning Zen while you are out of town? (It never hurts to have female admirers)

Cheers,
Ravvs, I am leaving on 7th May and back on 17th May! A Long vacation with family and extended family in Yercaud! (I have also got 3 new nephews in the last 2 weeks! which makes my Bangalore trip mandatory now!)

I got the drag zen as a replacement for the rocket as I left it with Prabhu today for few minor issues! Now you know whom to call!
(I am planning to name the rocket as Violet! Wait for a travelogue by Danger & Violet on NH7 starting 7th May!)

Next time, I am going to have some cute passengers in the rocket for sure! (Raj Hingorani & Shabbir are my tuners on Friday!)

I now am roaming around with a wicked grin! LOL!

Name:  DSC_0093.JPG
Views: 350
Size:  220.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0094.JPG
Views: 286
Size:  171.5 KB

Name:  DSC_0095.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  159.0 KB

I am game for the Muqabla Avi! D60 rules! Kab karen Muqabla??

Please don't forget the Uncharted Blu Ray Disc tomorrow!

Last edited by pulsar56 : 5th May 2009 at 23:51. Reason: Added last set of pics!
Old 5th May 2009, 23:46   #47
Team-BHP Support

It does not hurt to have female admirers at all but it really hurts when wifey comes to know..

Nazim, awesome pics dude. I cant wait now to show you how superior D 40X is over D60. Ho jaye muqabala!!!!!
Old 6th May 2009, 10:29   #48
Senior - BHPian

Great pics, Nazim. Have a safe trip, and enjoy your vacation!
Old 6th May 2009, 10:43   #49
BHPian

Good ones Nazim, Hey you got to take Prabhu's Zen to work? Man, I simply have to cook up a reason now to leave my Verna at Prabhu's place.

Jokes apart, All the very best for the trip. Have a great time Nazim. Drive carefull, as you normally do. Take care and keep us posted.
Old 6th May 2009, 10:50   #50
Senior - BHPian

Default Mini Meet

I suggest a mini meet in honour of Nazim's going away

Any takers

P.s.: I'll have a surprise for everyone
Old 6th May 2009, 11:23   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileCruncher View Post
I suggest a mini meet in honour of Nazim's going away

Any takers

P.s.: I'll have a surprise for everyone
Not me! got lots of shopping & packing to do! (Any pointers to toy stores for babies?)

We know what is the surprise da... It's no longer a surprise for us!

Last edited by pulsar56 : 6th May 2009 at 11:24.
Old 6th May 2009, 11:28   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Not me! got lots of shopping & packing to do!

We know what is the surprise da... It's no longer a surprise for us!
Its performance will definitely be a surprise. believe me on that one!
Old 6th May 2009, 11:46   #53
Senior - BHPian

Nazim..lots of toy stores:
-Planet Kids on begumpet & Hitech City
-One more new store opp KBR park,next to Melting Moments
-Hyd Biggest Toy store on Raj Bhavan Rd..next to Yashodha Hospital (its called Toy Land i think)
go ahead man..Toy R Us !!!!!!!!!
Old 6th May 2009, 11:48   #54
BHPian

Quote:
(Any pointers to toy stores for babies?)
I guess you would be shopping for the new borns that you made a mention in a post of yours??? If that case I would suggest you try the City Central mall for some good quality stuff that could make the life of the mother of a new born easier.
Old 6th May 2009, 12:45   #55
BHPian

Urgent: Where can i buy an unlocked iphone in hyderabad today! Just realised its my sister's b'day tomorrow.

I've seen an apple store in that excite electronics building in banjara . These branded stores sell the universal iphones or is it still the airtel and vodafone ones ?.
Old 6th May 2009, 12:51   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Urgent: Where can i buy an unlocked iphone in hyderabad today! Just realised its my sister's b'day tomorrow.

I've seen an apple store in that excite electronics building in banjara . These branded stores sell the universal iphones or is it still the airtel and vodafone ones ?.
Arun,

iStore in Ashoka Metropolitan sells iPhones but they are locked with Airtel or Vodafone.
The prices are at MRP and you can't get any discounts. Even in Croma & Reliance Digital, the max discount is 500 compared to the MRP quoted by Airtel & Vodafone! (Which is too high IMO )

Jagadish Market is one place where you can look but be very careful while dealing with the guys there! (high chances of getting fleeced as per what I have heard!)

Last edited by pulsar56 : 6th May 2009 at 12:52.
Old 6th May 2009, 12:58   #57
Senior - BHPian

Default Hyd Meet in Coorg

I want to go to Coorg this weekend. Anybody wants to join?
Old 6th May 2009, 13:00   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Arun,

iStore in Ashoka Metropolitan sells iPhones but they are locked with Airtel or Vodafone.
The prices are at MRP and you can't get any discounts. Even in Croma & Reliance Digital, the max discount is 500 compared to the MRP quoted by Airtel & Vodafone! (Which is too high IMO )

Jagadish Market is one place where you can look but be very careful while dealing with the guys there! (high chances of getting fleeced as per what I have heard!)
Hmmmm cheers Nazim, i guess i'll have to change my options for the gift then. Not planning to go down the grey route since its for sis. i was thinking of the 5800Nokia as well what say ?
Old 6th May 2009, 13:07   #59
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hmmmm cheers Nazim, i guess i'll have to change my options for the gift then. Not planning to go down the grey route since its for sis. i was thinking of the 5800Nokia as well what say ?
Go to The Mobile Store. They have some good offers gong on and slightly cheaper than Hotspots in price point
Old 6th May 2009, 13:36   #60
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
5800 Express is a good phone for a lady who most of the time prefer sound quality phones. If she likes formal phones, why not an E71? Slightly economic option is HTC Touch which also seems to be quite popular with ladies.

Jagdish Market is quite safe, it will always be original handset but no bill and warranty. I bought quite a lot of stuff there and never got duped ( atleast not till date).

Just mention your a friend of Sub-Inspector Sudheer from Control Room and they will not dare fleece you

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Toy R Us !!!!!!!!!
I didnt know there is a Toys R Us store out here? And next thing you will spring a suprise that Babies R Us has also opened. Man, i am behind such things...LOL
Closed Thread