Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2009, 13:42   #121
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247 View Post
OK i think all those peoples ride i got wrong need to update their profiles
Wow, you went through each one's profile and got them down

Btw, i updated mine
mobike008 is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 14:06   #122
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik247 View Post
OK i think all those peoples ride i got wrong need to update their profiles



More veggies on board... thats great!!
And dont forget me, I enjoy both veg and non-veg!!!
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 14:45   #123
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
And dont forget me, I enjoy both veg and non-veg!!!
Kya anna, kuch bhi bolta tu. There is either a veg or a non-veg, no two ways about it.
It can be one-ways if there is only veg or non-veg at a do

List updated below !!!

Date: May 22nd
Venue : Fortune Katriya


Confirmed Participants
1.Mobike008 - Hyundai Accent Viva CRDi/Hyundai i10
2.Rajesh Rawal - Hyundai Santo AT
3.Absynthguzzler - Honda City
4.Ravvenddra - Skoda Laura/Fiat Palio GTX
5.Karthik247 - Skoda RS/Honda Accord
6.Pulsar56 - E Zen
7.Hillram - Mitsubishi Cedia/Opel Corsa/Another 5-6 cars
8. Zen91 - Ford Ikon 1.6
9. Suren181 - Hyundai Verna
10. Dilip ( Suren181's friend)
11. Prabhu ( Suren181's friend)-Drag Race Zen
12. karan- MM540
13. Anurag_P80 - Fiat Palio 1.6
14. Himanshugoswami- the wandering nomad returns - Tata Safari
15. Sai Thakur(Zen91's friend)--Toyota Innova
16. Downsouth - Fiat Linea P
17. Naveen k.k- Fiat Palio 1.6
mobike008 is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 14:48   #124
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

was wondering its been a while we did a dress code kinda thing for our meets(last we did was during our ghazal meet)

so how about a dress code for the 22nd meet guys.(just to add to the fun)

since this aint the sailing club ( though the venue status is still TBD)

cargo shorts with polo tshirts ( would have loved to say ,lets wear our bhp tshirts ,but courtesy 44 degrees ,lets stick to maybe earthy colours)

what say junta?

would love to see hillram sir in any of his f1 gear (will give you company sir) or maybe the tata nano tshirt.
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 15:03   #125
BHPian
 
absynthguzzler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 650
Thanked: 223 Times
Default

Hehehehe, RR makes it look like he's really missed Hyderabadi T-bhp'ians in just those 10 days at Mumbai. He wants to put all the meet themes and what not in this very one!
absynthguzzler is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 15:10   #126
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Hehehehe, RR makes it look like he's really missed Hyderabadi T-bhp'ians in just those 10 days at Mumbai. He wants to put all the meet themes and what not in this very one!
you bet man! infact while in mumbai was showing our ghazal meet and suryalanka pics to the folks over there.

trust me those guys never imagined there would be the fun loving crazy types at this part of the world. (folks thought all i was doing here was watching telegu movies and visiting temples early morning.lol)
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 15:25   #127
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
(folks thought all i was doing here was watching telegu movies and visiting temples early morning.lol)
Rajesh bhai, you told me you do that religiously. Kya mumbai main doosra impression? Yeh Kaise Chaal
mobike008 is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 15:31   #128
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Rajesh bhai, you told me you do that religiously. Kya mumbai main doosra impression? Yeh Kaise Chaal
pandeyji religion and 'anushka' least said the better.

the billa poster in guntur .wah wah! aaj raat ko nadiya bahegi .lol

yeh hai anushka ke sauce ka kamaal.
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 15:34   #129
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,205
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Kya anna, kuch bhi bolta tu. There is either a veg or a non-veg, no two ways about it.
It can be one-ways if there is only veg or non-veg at a do

List updated below !!!

Date: May 22nd
Venue : Fortune Katriya

Confirmed Participants
1.Mobike008 - Hyundai Accent Viva CRDi/Hyundai i10
2.Rajesh Rawal - Hyundai Santo AT
3.Absynthguzzler - Honda City
4.Ravvenddra - Skoda Laura/Fiat Palio GTX
5.Karthik247 - Skoda RS/Honda Accord
6.Pulsar56 - E Zen
7.Hillram - Mitsubishi Cedia/Opel Corsa/Another 5-6 cars
8. Zen91 - Ford Ikon 1.6
9. Suren181 - Hyundai Verna
10. Dilip ( Suren181's friend)
11. Prabhu ( Suren181's friend)-Drag Race Zen
12. karan- MM540
13. Anurag_P80 - Fiat Palio 1.6
14. Himanshugoswami- the wandering nomad returns - Tata Safari
15. Sai Thakur(Zen91's friend)--Toyota Innova
16. Downsouth - Fiat Linea P
17. Naveen k.k- Fiat Palio 1.6
18 vnabhi-O.F 4.0
Guys, I've added my name, though it is tentative! BTW O.F 4.0 means 'On Foot--speed of 4 kmph )
vnabhi is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 15:38   #130
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
pandeyji religion and 'anushka' least said the better.

the billa poster in guntur .wah wah! aaj raat ko nadiya bahegi .lol

yeh hai anushka ke sauce ka kamaal.
Breaking News : Floods in Madhapur sweeps the storm. Run people Run !!!
mobike008 is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 16:30   #131
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Guys, I've added my name, though it is tentative! BTW O.F 4.0 means 'On Foot--speed of 4 kmph )
Venu, that's quite innovative. I thought Microsoft has released a new operating system that i didnt know and i was delayed in getting business from that...LOL

Btw, I walk 1.1km in 10 mins, so i am reckoning you will take a liesurely stroll from you home to FK
mobike008 is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 16:41   #132
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 48
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
cargo shorts with polo tshirts ( would have loved to say ,lets wear our bhp tshirts ,but courtesy 44 degrees ,lets stick to maybe earthy colours)

what say junta?
Ab to pucca nahin aaonga. I don't have cargo shorts and don't intend to buy in this recession

The only ones I have are the 'boxers' (which along with a vest is my official dress).
NK@Hyd is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 16:51   #133
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,191 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK@Hyd View Post
Ab to pucca nahin aaonga. I don't have cargo shorts and don't intend to buy in this recession

The only ones I have are the 'boxers' (which along with a vest is my official dress).
Koi Nahi, join us !!! You know how big hearted Rajesh is, he will try to manage.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 16:57   #134
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Koi Nahi, join us !!! You know how big hearted Rajesh is, he will try to manage.
ab mera yehi kaam reh gaya hai kya ,public ko 'chaddi' pehnane ka.hehehehee

nk mere bhai ,my brother nikhil ,rediff shopping is selling cargo shorts for inr 299.
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 13th May 2009, 17:08   #135
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 48
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Koi Nahi, join us !!! You know how big hearted Rajesh is, he will try to manage.
I know RR is big hearted...I saw that when he did his 'Urmila' thingie on the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
ab mera yehi kaam reh gaya hai kya ,public ko 'chaddi' pehnane ka.hehehehee

nk mere bhai ,my brother nikhil ,rediff shopping is selling cargo shorts for inr 299.
I am game...wait, is the decimal after 9 or before it?
NK@Hyd is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyderabad Meet Thread: All meets from May'10 MileCruncher The Team-BHP Meet Section 1269 10th January 2011 12:27
Hyderabad Drive-Cum-Meet ( May 25th, 2008) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 47 5th June 2008 01:52
How about a Mid May Beat-the-Heat Meet? (Hyderabad) furioussphinx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 21st May 2008 11:02
Drink-And-Dinner Meet in Hyderabad-May 7th (EDIT: Now with the Meet Pics) mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 58 19th May 2008 18:38
[NCR] Mini Meet @ AL-KAUSER TONIGHT !?? Sunday May 20th & Saturday May 26th aZa The Team-BHP Meet Section 138 7th June 2007 02:52


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:17.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks