Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th May 2009, 11:37   #91
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
OK Johncy's has been booked for 2030 (0830 PM) for 15 persons. They said that even if 20 come there'll be no problem to accomodate them. In case there are more than 20, I'll have to call up again.
That should be the final number, I think.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 12:11   #92
BHPian
 
anshurao's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Panaji, Goa
Posts: 276
Thanked: 53 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
OK Johncy's has been booked for 2030 (0830 PM) for 15 persons. They said that even if 20 come there'll be no problem to accomodate them. In case there are more than 20, I'll have to call up again.
Great, thanks pedro. See you guys at Johncy's
anshurao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 13:06   #93
BHPian
 
rohan_fonseca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Panaji
Posts: 984
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Pedro we are suppossed to meet in Miramar at 8.30. Will get there 9ish so make sure they don't give our table to someone else if get delayed.
rohan_fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2009, 13:26   #94
BHPian
 
stefanm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Goa
Posts: 212
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc1bad View Post
haha @aditya come are warn me in person buddy
@stefanm: can u join us at miramar?

ok all seems good,,lots of guys and gals,
to confirm again:
Panjim guys/gals meet at miramar circle at 8:30
@ Venue by 9

Yep will be at the Miramar circle at 8.30.
stefanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 08:08   #95
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 411 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Well we made it. Everyone was there and the meet was great. Dinar can we have the snaps please.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 10:32   #96
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Hey peter only one photo can be up loaded. the last one taken outside Jhoncy's.

Guy's the meet was fun, we drove down to jhoncy's in two safaris, from Miramar, as usual we were late cause we had to pickup many members. we reached the venue at around 9:45PM, and peter his wife[forget her name sorry] were waiting for us. Sorry for that peter. Nc1bad was on time for this meet.
Since we were late , hungry and thirsty, we just ordered for everything, and forgot to click photos, the once clicked can not be uploaded unless approved or edited [alot].

This meet was different as there were a lot of ladies attending the meet.
It was nice meeting the goa gang, alot of us met for the first time, As usual with meets, there was a lot of discussions on cars. There was a new topic of ships as peter was giving us a low down on the high horse power vessels. And 'engines that have horse power as much as 1000 shoguns'.And we also got a course in piloting a ship and thing to do or rather what not do when piloting one.It was great peter. Hope your wife enjoyed the meet. We had to reshuffle places so she would have some one to talk and not get bored with all the talk of BHP.I hope Garry did not get bored [the youngest person at the table].
Hope stefanm and Khushi [If am not mistaken] enjoyed the meet, and would join us next time.

Anshurao, denzil, and jhony 'one post wala' [guys from the last meet will know this] it was great meeting you guys and hope you enjoyed.
filcord was missed at the table. Nc1bad,rohan it was fun and we should do this some time soon, Nc1bad hope vaneeta was not bored.
Looking forward to the next meet.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by dinar : 17th May 2009 at 10:44.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 10:43   #97
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 411 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

I thought we clicked at least 6-7 snaps below the Johncy's board. Dinar you can post the other snaps by blacking out the table or some of the contents of the table.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 10:47   #98
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
I thought we clicked at least 6-7 snaps below the Johncy's board. Dinar you can post the other snaps by blacking out the table or some of the contents of the table.
Peter same sanp was clicked twice [just be safe] with my camera and same with Nachiket's. rest of the photos as I said will need a lot of editing, PM me your email Id, I'll send you web album link.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 11:50   #99
BHPian
 
stefanm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Goa
Posts: 212
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Hi,

Khushi and I enjoyed the meet, apologies for being late, I have one of those talking speed restriction gadgets (WIFE) that kept me at a medium pace. We need a new TBHP sticker, 'Got BHP? Yes but not allowed to use it'. This was my first time driving to and from the south in the dark, seriously need to upgrade those headlight bulbs.

Nice to meet up with you all for the first time, hopefuly we can have regular meets in the future. Maybe we could have a Barbeque next time, I have a gas bbq which i brought over when i shifted, can be easily transported in the dickie.

Thanks Pedro for the nice location and good food (especially the Calamari)
and thanks to Dinar for organising the meet.

Cheers,

Stefan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinar View Post
Peter same sanp was clicked twice [just be safe] with my camera and same with Nachiket's. rest of the photos as I said will need a lot of editing, PM me your email Id, I'll send you web album link.
I believe there is a new photoshop plug in that can turn Kingfisher into Pepsi etc...Maybe that would save on editing time?

Last edited by Aditya : 17th May 2009 at 12:48.
stefanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 16:48   #100
BHPian
 
rohan_fonseca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Panaji
Posts: 984
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Great meeting up with you guys. Caught up with Anshu finally after about 15yrs. May we have many more meets like this one.
Stefan great meeting you and the wifey and thanks a million for the ride.
rohan_fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 21:04   #101
BHPian
 
anshurao's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Panaji, Goa
Posts: 276
Thanked: 53 Times
Default Awesome Meet

Hey guys, had a wonderful time. Great meeting so many like headed guys from Goa. It was fun discussing with each one sharing their bit . Thanks guys I had a great time and we should meet more often.

Rohan, great meeting up with you after more than a decade and bring back the old college days. Catch ya around (2nd left and first right, am i correct nach )
anshurao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 21:56   #102
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanm View Post
Hi,

Khushi and I enjoyed the meet, apologies for being late, I have one of those talking speed restriction gadgets (WIFE) that kept me at a medium pace. We need a new TBHP sticker, 'Got BHP? Yes but not allowed to use it'. This was my first time driving to and from the south in the dark, seriously need to upgrade those headlight bulbs.

Nice to meet up with you all for the first time, hopefuly we can have regular meets in the future. Maybe we could have a Barbeque next time, I have a gas bbq which i brought over when i shifted, can be easily transported in the dickie.

Thanks Pedro for the nice location and good food (especially the Calamari)
and thanks to Dinar for organising the meet.

Cheers,

Stefan



I believe there is a new photoshop plug in that can turn Kingfisher into Pepsi etc...Maybe that would save on editing time?
Hey I had a great time, it was nice meeting you and khushi, As for the sticker you should suggest this for the new safe driving stickers getting planed. And no apologies required, Your new on goan roads with a big vehicle it's a bit scary on narrow roads at first.
BBQ was on my mind, but this meet was organized in hurry, we should plan out some time. There was a talk of organizing a nice day out or over night trip some where [where we can drive] so lets hope this thing materializes so we can have it than.


Quote:
Originally Posted by anshurao View Post
Hey guys, had a wonderful time. Great meeting so many like headed guys from Goa. It was fun discussing with each one sharing their bit . Thanks guys I had a great time and we should meet more often.

Rohan, great meeting up with you after more than a decade and bring back the old college days. Catch ya around (2nd left and first right, am i correct nach )
You forgot about the car, we reached before him and had to hunt for it.

Hey guys I had a great time, we should do something Nc1bad suggested soon.
Peter if you can please edit the photos and upload, I am back to work from tomorrow and traveling so no time.
Guys please PM me your email Ids so I can send the album link.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 23:07   #103
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 411 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Here are some more snaps of the meet at Johncy's. Mods please delete if found inappropriate.
Attached Thumbnails
Time for a GOA meet-meet1.jpg  

Time for a GOA meet-meet2.jpg  

Time for a GOA meet-meet3.jpg  

Time for a GOA meet-meet4.jpg  

Time for a GOA meet-img_0098.jpg  

Time for a GOA meet-img_0099.jpg  


Last edited by pedrolourenco : 17th May 2009 at 23:09. Reason: One more snap
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 23:41   #104
BHPian
 
rohan_fonseca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Panaji
Posts: 984
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Peter nice job.
@nc1bad: Pics are evidence enough that u indeed are 6'7"!

Last edited by Aditya : 18th May 2009 at 07:25.
rohan_fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2009, 23:54   #105
BHPian
 
anshurao's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Panaji, Goa
Posts: 276
Thanked: 53 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_fonseca View Post
Peter nice job.
@nc1bad: Pics are evidence enough that u indeed are 6'7"!
Agree man, nc1bad is surely is not 6'2" as he claims

Last edited by Aditya : 18th May 2009 at 07:25.
anshurao is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyderabad -Belgaom-Goa and Goa -Hubli-Rayachur Road Trip dsreddy Travelogues 32 29th July 2013 16:55
Goa-Madikeri-Mudumulai-Wayanad-Goa Route gitts Route / Travel Queries 2 22nd November 2011 11:37
Pune-Goa-Kerela-Goa-Pune: FordFiesta-3350Kms-10Days abhi1309 Travelogues 36 1st April 2009 19:56
Go-Go-Goa!! South Goa rediscovered!! V-16 Travelogues 35 13th May 2008 22:05
What happens in goa stays in goa moralfibre The Team-BHP Meet Section 62 13th March 2008 12:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks