Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2009, 00:26   #106
BHPian
 
nc1bad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Panjim
Posts: 166
Thanked: 15 Times
Default

hey guys it was a great night out! though everyone was on time , we did manage to reach the venue at 10 instead of 9 ! the venue was great ,thanks to peter and ofcourse Dinar,who is now my new best friend


@anshu: i think it was first left and then second right ,after which we find his car parked outside,but he forgot to mention what we need to do if we reached before him!
@rohan : dude we shall check at the gym , norbert has that giraffe height ruler thing

@everyone :thanks again , the meet was fun.As suggested lets have a BBQ day soon!
nc1bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2009, 17:53   #107
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Peter great work buddy.
Thanks for the editing. I think this should be ok.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 14:42   #108
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: iNDIA
Posts: 623
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Am feeling so bad that I could not make it. It was at Benaulim beach and i live right on it! Just checked the thread a little too late.
indra_slk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 14:45   #109
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 412 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Am feeling so bad that I could not make it. It was at Benaulim beach and i live right on it! Just checked the thread a little too late.
I thought you were aware of it from your earlier post. I even mentioned to the guys that they have to pass by your place to reach the venue. Anyway hope to see you sometime.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 17:12   #110
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra_slk View Post
Am feeling so bad that I could not make it. It was at Benaulim beach and i live right on it! Just checked the thread a little too late.
The date was shifted to 16th, couple of goan members said that they could attained the meet if a weeks notice was given.
Anyways there are meets coming up in the monsoons so hope to see you alot of others.
peter did you get the linux setup on your laptop? if not can help you later this week with it, the linux guy is coming down.

Last edited by dinar : 19th May 2009 at 17:14.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 19:08   #111
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 412 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinar View Post
peter did you get the linux setup on your laptop? if not can help you later this week with it, the linux guy is coming down.
I think I'll wait for him. Let me know when he'll be down so I can come to Panjim. I'll be coming this week too to drop off the magazines to Mayank (ishotmydog). Spoke to ketan Maganlal today regarding the Cotton Green Filter. I'll check it out too. Still confused between K&N and Cotton Green.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 21:56   #112
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
I think I'll wait for him. Let me know when he'll be down so I can come to Panjim. I'll be coming this week too to drop off the magazines to Mayank (ishotmydog). Spoke to ketan Maganlal today regarding the Cotton Green Filter. I'll check it out too. Still confused between K&N and Cotton Green.
He'll be coming sometime mid week,I'll buzz you, anyway we come to vasco a for work and eat at tangerine most of time so we'll let you know.So you don't have to travel much.
As I have experience with K&N but never used green cotton, That is better I have heard not sure though as have not used it anytime.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2009, 23:26   #113
BHPian
 
techn0l0gist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ponda, Goa
Posts: 333
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

Offtopic :

Hmm, regarding the Linux problem send me a PM, i'll try and help

-Amit

Last edited by techn0l0gist : 19th May 2009 at 23:29.
techn0l0gist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2009, 14:44   #114
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 412 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Hi Panjim & Mapusa guys. How about a cup of tea? I'll be in Panjim / Mapusa today.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2009, 18:59   #115
Team-BHP Support
 
khan_sultan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,631
Thanked: 2,947 Times
Default

Guys, from the report it looks like a great meet you all had.

Considering that monsoon will be soon at our doorsteps, how about a monsoon meet that would involve some GREAT off-roading tracks around GOA.

I am pretty sure that lots of Goa members would be avid 4x4 enthusiasts and would be knowing some cool trails for off-roading and we can have a 4x4 meet in Goa during monsoon.

Count me in for sure :-)
khan_sultan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2009, 19:24   #116
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: goa
Posts: 1,066
Thanked: 52 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Guys, from the report it looks like a great meet you all had.

Considering that monsoon will be soon at our doorsteps, how about a monsoon meet that would involve some GREAT off-roading tracks around GOA.

I am pretty sure that lots of Goa members would be avid 4x4 enthusiasts and would be knowing some cool trails for off-roading and we can have a 4x4 meet in Goa during monsoon.

Count me in for sure :-)

Not many 4x4s in the goa gang I have met,I too am waiting for my 4x4 to come, but a monsoon meet is definatly on the card.
Lets see what comes up for the meet,I think it's time for a monsoon meet thread.
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2009, 10:00   #117
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 412 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
Hi Panjim & Mapusa guys. How about a cup of tea? I'll be in Panjim / Mapusa today.
I met Mayank (ishotmydog) BHPian from Pune yesterday at Panjim.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 20:43   #118
Newbie
 
josh_in2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London/Goa
Posts: 5
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Calling all BHP-ians

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
Hi Panjim & Mapusa guys. How about a cup of tea? I'll be in Panjim / Mapusa today.
Lets meet up at Miramar(opp sharda mandir school), Panjim for some bhel puri tomorrow from 5pm?
All rides welcome-what say???
josh_in2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 21:30   #119
Newbie
 
josh_in2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: London/Goa
Posts: 5
Thanked: 0 Times
Default Comon'!

Maybe these pics might get you in the mood to turn up tomorrow. Although not T-BHP members, this is my crew who soon will be T-Bhp members.


And finally my ride. Will put up pics in the sound off show on section, but members at the meet will get exclusive access to my baby:-p



Mods: Please delete if inappropriate
josh_in2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2009, 22:30   #120
BHPian
 
pedrolourenco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 723
Thanked: 412 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_in2000 View Post
Maybe these pics might get you in the mood to turn up tomorrow. Although not T-BHP members, this is my crew who soon will be T-Bhp members.
And finally my ride. Will put up pics in the sound off show on section, but members at the meet will get exclusive access to my baby:-p



Mods: Please delete if inappropriate
Can't see them. I may be in Panjim tomorrow.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyderabad -Belgaom-Goa and Goa -Hubli-Rayachur Road Trip dsreddy Travelogues 32 29th July 2013 16:55
Goa-Madikeri-Mudumulai-Wayanad-Goa Route gitts Route / Travel Queries 2 22nd November 2011 11:37
Pune-Goa-Kerela-Goa-Pune: FordFiesta-3350Kms-10Days abhi1309 Travelogues 36 1st April 2009 19:56
Go-Go-Goa!! South Goa rediscovered!! V-16 Travelogues 35 13th May 2008 22:05
What happens in goa stays in goa moralfibre The Team-BHP Meet Section 62 13th March 2008 12:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:33.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks