Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 27th May 2009, 08:47   #121

Default Hopefully!

Hopefully I've uploaded them te right way this time. The white santro xing belongs to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Time for a GOA meet-26052009466.jpg  

Time for a GOA meet-26052009468.jpg  

Time for a GOA meet-26052009469.jpg  

josh_in2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2009, 13:34   #122
Senior - BHPian

I may be there in the evening.
@peter please let me know if and when your reaching panjim.
@josh, you are from mapusa? I saw you guys, travailing in a convoy at porvorim. when and where are we meeting?
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2009, 14:45   #123
BANNED

Hi everyone. Finally a member. The meet at Benaulim was great. Looking forward to the next meet.

Jainita
Furious55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th May 2009, 16:45   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinar View Post
I may be there in the evening.
@peter please let me know if and when your reaching panjim.
@josh, you are from mapusa? I saw you guys, travailing in a convoy at porvorim. when and where are we meeting?
@DINAR
Im from panjim, church sqaure bro. the convoy was amazing yesterday. I hope to do something similar with my fellow t-bhpians here.

Not many members have replied yet. But i will still turn up there at about 5ish. Call me ( Pm me for number)if anybody would like to join in . i might leave after 5;30 if no one turns up and then come back later on in the evening. Will be checking for updates here to see if anybody comes.

Thanks
Josh
Old 27th May 2009, 18:18   #125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious55 View Post
Hi everyone. Finally a member. The meet at Benaulim was great. Looking forward to the next meet.

Jainita
hey welcome to the forum, This is great after a long time has there been so many goan memebers active and new joining in.
Next meet is comeing soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_in2000 View Post
@DINAR
Im from panjim, church sqaure bro. the convoy was amazing yesterday. I hope to do something similar with my fellow t-bhpians here.

Not many members have replied yet. But i will still turn up there at about 5ish. Call me ( Pm me for number)if anybody would like to join in . i might leave after 5;30 if no one turns up and then come back later on in the evening. Will be checking for updates here to see if anybody comes.

Thanks
Josh
Hey josh, I am bussy wiuth work buddy so will not be able to make,how about a mini meet coming weekend , I think peter can make it also, and most of us can manage the weekekends.
PMed you.
@rohan,Nc1bad,anshu,stefanm you up for it guys ?
Old 28th May 2009, 22:00   #126
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
how about a mini meet coming weekend , I think peter can make it also, and most of us can manage the weekekends.
PMed you.
@rohan,Nc1bad,anshu,stefanm you up for it guys ?
I'm game for the weekend meet. Where do we meet? I usually drive up North for the weekend. Usually Mambo's. So I don't mind any place.
pedrolourenco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2009, 22:17   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
I'm game for the weekend meet. Where do we meet? I usually drive up North for the weekend. Usually Mambo's. So I don't mind any place.
I am ok with it, Or do we wait for the first showers for a mini meet before you leave cause the big monsoon meet will be a bit late.
Guys we should meet before peter leaves. so please post.
Old 28th May 2009, 22:19   #128
BHPian

Quote:
I am ok with it, Or do we wait for the first showers for a mini meet before you leave cause the big monsoon meet will be a bit late.
Guys we should meet before peter leaves. so please post.
Yea would love to meet everyone before leaving. I won't be there for the monsoon meet.
Old 29th May 2009, 20:22   #129
BHPian

Hey Guys, what are the plans for tomorrow? Are we meeting?
Old 29th May 2009, 22:10   #130
Senior - BHPian

I do not think so no one has replied spoke to rohan he has plans, Try talking to Nc1bad, or we do it next weekend. I think everyone can manage than, I'll if I am free we can catch up.
Hey you should start posting on the new post for monsoon meet, we can plan sometyhing before you go.
I think we can have nice mini meet before you leave.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...l-monsoon.html (Forecast suggests Goa meet as well as Monsoon.)
Old 30th May 2009, 00:35   #131

Quote:
I do not think so no one has replied spoke to rohan he has plans, Try talking to Nc1bad, or we do it next weekend. I think everyone can manage than, I'll if I am free we can catch up.
Hey you should start posting on the new post for monsoon meet, we can plan sometyhing before you go.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...l-monsoon.html (Forecast suggests Goa meet as well as Monsoon.)

Im up for a meet whenever. Im just watching and waiting for the time, date and location!
Old 30th May 2009, 08:17   #132
Senior - BHPian

I think we can manage something before peter leaving. Just for the goan members as no from other states will be coming next weekend.
Old 30th May 2009, 13:41   #133
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrolourenco View Post
Hey Guys, what are the plans for tomorrow? Are we meeting?
Hey Peter, sorry man, have been in office these days and will be working over the weekend as well. Will surely plan for something.
anshurao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2009, 13:47   #134
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_fonseca View Post
Great meeting up with you guys. Caught up with Anshu finally after about 15yrs. May we have many more meets like this one.
Stefan great meeting you and the wifey and thanks a million for the ride.
You are welcome Rohan, great meeting you guys too, also was nice bumping into you and 'Natasha16' at Britto's last weekend.

Quote:

Sorry Dinar been busy this week, not had a chance to be on the net for more than 5 minutes a time. Next weekend sounds good, I believe it's my birthday next Saturday, not decided as yet though, not sure if I want to become another year older as yet

Cheers,

Stefan
stefanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2009, 17:15   #135
Senior - BHPian

Look at it as getting wiser, not older and than it does not sound that bad.So we can look forward to cake next week.

Last edited by dinar : 30th May 2009 at 17:23.