Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 18th May 2009, 09:59   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Can I tentatively say yes ? But please don't flame me if I can't make it

(Actually, me and my wife's office schedule is a bit tight these days)

How about a meal at Havelis ? So that ppl from Chandigarh can also join in !!
Indeed you'll be flamed for skipping Anyhow, the meet will scheduled after confirmation only.

Let's keep it for Delhi/NCR at initial step.
ashthedivx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2009, 10:31   #17
Senior - BHPian

Ashish, while you are at it try and fix up something around mid june as in case no early case scenario comes up. My wife is away and I too will be going for about 15 days towards the end of this month. otherwise you guys fix up the first meet in case everything works out and we can have a second meet towards the end of June.
wanderernomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2009, 10:44   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderernomad View Post
Ashish, while you are at it try and fix up something around mid june as in case no early case scenario comes up. My wife is away and I too will be going for about 15 days towards the end of this month. otherwise you guys fix up the first meet in case everything works out and we can have a second meet towards the end of June.
Don't worry vikram, I suppose this meet will anyway will not be happen anytime before mid of june as I am too heading to Shirdi this month end and will be back by first week of june along with parents.
ashthedivx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2009, 12:40   #19
Senior - BHPian

Ok even if others are no show, we can meet with our families. U and me stand confirmed.
wanderernomad is offline   Reply With Quote