Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2009, 17:37   #31
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
arey yaar , arun you never came for any movies ,so didnt add yourself.

pandey ka sunday ka mereko pata nahi ,as his wife has her holiday,so was wondering it would be best he confirms on his own.

dont want our next meet to be like a 'pandey divorce meet' with all the culprits errr cug gang standing infront of 'your honor' lol..
Arrey mere Birbal, Pandeyji can always get bhabhiji for the movie.....if he cant convince her to come, I am sure there are many of us with good persuasive powers
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 1st June 2009, 17:41   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
pulsar56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,175
Thanked: 319 Times
Default

Adding the Mandatory List:

Hillram +1
Himanshu
RR
Chetan ( round 2)
Pulsar56 (Mujhe phir se bhool gaya RR!)
Suren + 2
Mobike + 1
Ravvendra + 1
Absynthguzzler (first movie meet?)
pulsar56 is offline  
Old 1st June 2009, 17:42   #33
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
I dont believe my eyes!!!!. Here are the reasons:

1. We have a meet planned
2. It is a movie meet
3. We have 4 confirmations

AND


Avi is nowhere to be seen

Pandeyji, Kahaan ho bhrata?
I was running around Building 3 since morning. And, i am sorry to say i wont be there for this meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
arey yaar , arun you never came for any movies ,so didnt add yourself.

pandey ka sunday ka mereko pata nahi ,as his wife has her holiday,so was wondering it would be best he confirms on his own.

dont want our next meet to be like a 'pandey divorce meet' with all the culprits errr cug gang standing infront of 'your honor' lol..
Bang on, She wouldnt want to spoil her sunday by going to a movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
Arrey mere Birbal, Pandeyji can always get bhabhiji for the movie.....if he cant convince her to come, I am sure there are many of us with good persuasive powers
No amounts of persuasion works on this one. Trust me, so you folks enjoy...LOL
mobike008 is offline  
Old 1st June 2009, 17:45   #34
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Hyd
Posts: 1,234
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I was running around Building 3 since morning....
dude, did you forget that Himanshu bhai confirmed it as Building 1 or is it a new one???!!!

PS: as for the movie, tentative is the word from my side.
kkr2k2 is offline  
Old 1st June 2009, 17:55   #35
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
dude, did you forget that Himanshu bhai confirmed it as Building 1 or is it a new one???!!!

PS: as for the movie, tentative is the word from my side.
aa gaya tu ? mumbai women's meet mein muh maarke.hehehe
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 2nd June 2009, 10:38   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

ok, I am moving to tentative list here. I may need to extend my trip to bangalore by a couple of days (was ealier planning to come in by Friday night).

what the the absolute latest that I can confirm, given that someone will be buying tickets in advance?

O.T. My singapore and NZ trips have been cancelled ....Hooray - no international travel for at least 3 months now!!!!
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 2nd June 2009, 11:18   #37
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
ok, I am moving to tentative list here. I may need to extend my trip to bangalore by a couple of days (was ealier planning to come in by Friday night).
yeah we all need to touch base with old projects isnt it

will do a final check on friday on folks who are in ,will go ahead and book the tickets then.

not sure if cinemax is playing the movie ,if yes then lets do the noon show and dive into tgi's for lunch.

OT: there is a india v/s pakistan 20-20 match tommorrow night(10pm) on star cricket (warm up to the t20 world cup)

Last edited by Rajesh Rawal : 2nd June 2009 at 11:19.
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 2nd June 2009, 12:36   #38
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Folks, outline your opinions on our much awaited monsoon drive to Goa here :-

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...ml#post1329708 (Forecast suggests Goa meet as well as Monsoon.)
mobike008 is offline  
Old 2nd June 2009, 23:35   #39
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Hey Guys..June thread has suddenly become silent.
Raveendra are you back into Hyd?
Rest of folks where are you?
hillram is offline  
Old 3rd June 2009, 01:48   #40
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default

I am in Vijayawada and will be back by Friday evening.

I was hoping for some gaming this Sunday. Seeing that the meet is now a movie meet. I can come only with Mihiran only if he will be allowed in. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline  
Old 3rd June 2009, 13:30   #41
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Guys, be ready for yet another rocking meet that is being planned out for June 6th, waiting for a CUG to confirm this soon.

So roll up your sleeves, pull up your socks, apply that mascara ,eyeliner and stop eating food and beverages atleast a day before to enjoy this rocking meet to the hilt.

Until then let the cloud of mystery hover in your minds and let the guessing game start.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 3rd June 2009, 14:51   #42
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
So roll up your sleeves, pull up your socks, apply that mascara ,eyeliner and.......
You guys are having a meet in Drag?????
anurag_p80 is offline  
Old 3rd June 2009, 14:54   #43
BHPian
 
Rajesh Rawal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: LKO MUM HYD
Posts: 363
Thanked: 131 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Guys, be ready for yet another rocking meet that is being planned out for June 6th,
hope this meet is planned in the evening .. have to drop my folks to nampally at 9pm ,uske baad its 15th aug for me for the next 10 days
Rajesh Rawal is offline  
Old 3rd June 2009, 15:02   #44
Senior - BHPian
 
himanshugoswami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: !!!!
Posts: 1,976
Thanked: 968 Times
Default

TO All CUG Members:


6th June meet discussions will be taken offline till finally decided and then we will post the details on the forum
himanshugoswami is offline  
Old 3rd June 2009, 15:43   #45
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,194 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
hope this meet is planned in the evening .. have to drop my folks to nampally at 9pm ,uske baad its 15th aug for me for the next 10 days
Rajesh bhai, dont worry this meet will not start before 9pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
TO All CUG Members:


6th June meet discussions will be taken offline till finally decided and then we will post the details on the forum
What an idea sirji? It's not a tata indicom ad but a good point.

No more discussions on what is happening on this meet here. All that brewing is now on going to happen inside a coffee cup
mobike008 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Altis Launch 16th June !!! New Liva Launch 27th June camchennai The Indian Car Scene 218 24th June 2011 22:31
Hyderabad - Ramadan/Ramzan Meets 2009 pulsar56 The Team-BHP Meet Section 182 21st September 2009 14:58
Hyderabad: July-August 2009 Meets mobike008 The Team-BHP Meet Section 533 8th September 2009 13:25
Bombay Meets for all 2009 F1 Races Tejas@perioimpl The Team-BHP Meet Section 28 18th April 2009 17:59
Alto 2003-June, (LPG-2006, June); 45000Kms svsantosh Long-Term Ownership Reviews 18 1st June 2008 06:07


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 17:37.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks