Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 13th August 2009, 01:37   #361
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Dude, there is no sign of you for miles together and the minute someone mentions a vintage automobile, you pop out like the jack in the box
Well now, isn't that obvious??

Jokes apart, I was planning to make it for the NS drive..but my "newest" car ('85 SS80 a.k.a 'old M800') wasn't up and running as yet then! :sigh:

Anyways, most of us would sure meet up on 15th at Chowmohalla. Yes, that means you too!
Stanher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 11:47   #362
Senior - BHPian

guys guys, when is the next dinner meet planned???!

met mobike008 and kkr2k2 on two seperate occasions yest, so the josh to come to a in-city meet has suddenly appeared
aadix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 11:54   #363
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post

met mobike008 and kkr2k2 on two seperate occasions yest, so the josh to come to a in-city meet has suddenly appeared
Hey, Avi, kirkirriiiii, whats up you guys should have just jammed in together na? Well, anyhow coming to the crux of the matter when is the next meet, seriously?
suren181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 12:05   #364
Senior - BHPian

Suren..The immediate next meet is at Chomahalla on 15th Aug.Im sure quite a few of us will be there.Btw i have registered your Elegante too for the Display.So do prepare it.
I suppose the Dinner meet would be next week as planned by Avi.
hillram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 12:31   #365
BHPian

Leaving for Istanbul tonight, would be back on 18th morning.

Have heard a lot about Chowmohalla Palace Chowki dinner..incase it is still available, we must give it a try.
zen91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 12:43   #366
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Anyways, most of us would sure meet up on 15th at Chowmohalla. Yes, that means you too!
Sorry, I wont be there for Saturday meet as i have a get together planned for my lawyer friends for the immense support they provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post

Nice to meet you. Keep checking the thread dude it will come up pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Hey, Avi, kirkirriiiii, whats up you guys should have just jammed in together na? Well, anyhow coming to the crux of the matter when is the next meet, seriously?
I was hailed down by Sagar and Aadix last evening in B.Hills while i was driving home. Jamming? I missed my gym because of that break....LOL...kidding...In addition to that i had a call in the night, finished that and went to Resmi for dinner and then got back into a call late in the night...so it was a bit hectic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Suren..The immediate next meet is at Chomahalla on 15th Aug.Im sure quite a few of us will be there.Btw i have registered your Elegante too for the Display.So do prepare it.
I suppose the Dinner meet would be next week as planned by Avi.
Yes Ram, due to some development i got a slight spring back in my step. I will plan for a dinner meet sometime next weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen91 View Post
Brajesh bhai, Congrats for winning the sales target. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Do not forget to experience the belly dancing and hope to see lots of pictures from you end....btw, did you ever post a picture on tbhp???? LOL

This time no excuses, need loads of pictures ( especially the ones related to belly dancers...sshhhh..dont tell anyone)
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 14:28   #367
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen91 View Post

Have heard a lot about Chowmohalla Palace Chowki dinner..incase it is still available, we must give it a try.
Have fun Brajesh----just like Roger Moore had on one of those JB movies. Constantinople is indeed a very scenic and historic place.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 17:54   #368
Team-BHP Support

Guys, let's get back to business ( what we are best at doing) which is meeting for dinner

I am proposing Aug 21st for this dinner meet. Hope it works for all.

Why dont you all post up with your aye's so i can peep into my contact book for some deals
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 20:23   #369
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry, I wont be there for Saturday meet as i have a get together planned for my lawyer friends for the immense support they provided
No probs! Have fun, just as we sure will!

And yeah, congrats on your problem finally being solved! 'glad that you were able to settle it, albeit at a price! Pity we wouldn't get justice served otherwise!

Quote:
Uh, ram- if I might ask, is prior registration mandatory? Also has any ride of mine too been registered?? :anxious:
I can confirm on bringing my Standard 10. The mech's got her started up today finally, after a loooong hibernation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Have fun Brajesh----just like Roger Moore had on one of those JB movies. Constantinople is indeed a very scenic and historic place.
(for this section atleast- sorry amIgos! ) Istanbul was also known to be a haven for old American classic cars- I remember watching in some TV program (on discovery I think) years ago, when I used to watch TV regularly! Brajesh, do click any that you may come across, thanks!

Last edited by Stanher : 13th August 2009 at 20:25.
Old 13th August 2009, 22:22   #370
Senior - BHPian

@ Avi...Im confirmed for 21st Aug.Btw since we have some joshiley Naujawan everytime,we should make them treat the us seniors for entering the meets.Anyway I have something store for them at the meet.

@ Shyam..I have registered your Standard 10..aka Pennant.Do bring it to Chowmahalla.
Old 13th August 2009, 22:33   #371
Senior - BHPian

Can anybody give the route to Chowmahalla palace, from road no 1?
Fordmanchau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th August 2009, 23:31   #372
Senior - BHPian

Reach Charminar...go past the monument and take a right turn about and drive into Lad bazar lane(one way).At the end of this lane take a left turn and look to the left side a little further to see the entrance of Chowmahalla palace.
Old 14th August 2009, 00:34   #373
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
@ Shyam..I have registered your Standard 10..aka Pennant.Do bring it to Chowmahalla.
Thanks ram! A couple of minor issues to be sorted out. See you on 15th then!
Old 14th August 2009, 00:53   #374
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
The operative word is scenic! Have fun Brajesh bhai. If you have the time, look up the HRH Nizam of Hyd.

Quote:
Guys, let's get back to business ( what we are best at doing) which is meeting for dinner

I am proposing Aug 21st for this dinner meet. Hope it works for all.

Why dont you all post up with your aye's so i can peep into my contact book for some deals
Confirmed.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th August 2009, 01:20   #375
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
@ Avi...Im confirmed for 21st Aug.Btw since we have some joshiley Naujawan everytime,we should make them treat the us seniors for entering the meets.Anyway I have something store for them at the meet.
lol.. treat for entering the meets huh, sir? well, anytime . it will be a comeback treat, as i was part of or the organizer of almost all the meets before the 'cug' was formed. btw if you are planning on pulling the seniority card, am the senior most in hyd . anyways as long as the suprise is good, its most welcome!

@ avi: was nice to meet you too bro, 21st is tentatively good for me as of now, so i should be there!

Last edited by aadix : 14th August 2009 at 01:34.
aadix is offline   Reply With Quote