Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2009, 16:20   #241
BHPian
 
potlaravi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: STL MO
Posts: 148
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Nice to see you in Ravi. I reckon we'll meet after a year or so
I even reckon that meet was @ your 2000 post.. good going Avi
potlaravi is offline  
Old 22nd October 2009, 16:26   #242
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,196 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by potlaravi View Post
I even reckon that meet was @ your 2000 post.. good going Avi
oh boy ! you have an elephant's memory. And, how can i forget you treating me for lunch that day, we demolished a few chickens..eh?

At 3K, nobody took me out for lunch...............LOL
mobike008 is offline  
Old 22nd October 2009, 22:38   #243
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Time to introduce Postings-Incentives !!!!
hillram is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 11:36   #244
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,196 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Time to introduce Postings-Incentives !!!!
Nice Idea. What do you suggest Ram? A ride in one of your classic collection

What : TBHP Lunch Meet
Where : Sazio, Hitec City
When : Oct 27th
Time: 12:30pm

Confirmed Names
1. Mobike008
2. Hillram
3. Bblost
4. Pulsar56
5. Anurag_p80
6. Suren181
7. Ravveendra
8. Traveloholic
9. Ardy
10. Straightdrive
11. Gajadonga
12. Anumod
13. Swordfish
14. Downsouth
15. Manvik
16. Potlaravi
17. hyd_traveller (Tentative)
18. Anshul Sharma ( Mobike008's colleague)
mobike008 is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:04   #245
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

Kolkata member nikunj_cal (Nikunj Agrawal) is at Hyderabad - may be one of you guys can get in touch with him and see if he is interested. Please PM him or me for his Hyd no.

Have fun guys.
planet_rocker is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:30   #246
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,196 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Kolkata member nikunj_cal (Nikunj Agrawal) is at Hyderabad - may be one of you guys can get in touch with him and see if he is interested. Please PM him or me for his Hyd no.

Have fun guys.
Thanks for the info Planet. Why dont you send him a PM and direct him to this thread
mobike008 is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 13:18   #247
Senior - BHPian
 
planet_rocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bong-land
Posts: 2,320
Thanked: 362 Times
Default

i have done that - i guess he will reply to this thread soon.

take care.
planet_rocker is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 15:39   #248
Team-BHP Support
 
bblost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 9,553
Thanked: 6,310 Times
Default

Guys I just had lunch at Sazio's.

No power but the amazing thing is that the outside is cool and nice.
Nice shade under the trees and rock benches.

This is my second visit to the place.
The last time I had a combo and it was quite satisfying.

But this time realized that the serving size for most dishes is small.
I suggest we bear this in mind when we all meet.

The combo's are IMHO good VFM.
bblost is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 15:45   #249
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Now where is nagvasireddy? Can someone find out if he would be joining us. It would be great if he could for IIRC a partner in Sazio is a relative of his?

Would be great if he could call Sazio, if not someone may have to take the trouble of calling Sazio up in advance to forewarn them of the tornado that's heading their way on the 27th.
suren181 is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 15:50   #250
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,196 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Guys I just had lunch at Sazio's.

No power but the amazing thing is that the outside is cool and nice.
Nice shade under the trees and rock benches.

This is my second visit to the place.
The last time I had a combo and it was quite satisfying.

But this time realized that the serving size for most dishes is small.
I suggest we bear this in mind when we all meet.

The combo's are IMHO good VFM.
Good to know that your satisfied even at your second visit which is rare offlate from these new places as most hotels have become too inconsistent.

So what do you recommend 2 combo's per head?


Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Would be great if he could call Sazio, if not someone may have to take the trouble of calling Sazio up in advance to forewarn them of the tornado that's heading their way on the 27th.
LOL
mobike008 is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 16:00   #251
Team-BHP Support
 
bblost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 9,553
Thanked: 6,310 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Good to know that your satisfied even at your second visit which is rare offlate from these new places as most hotels have become too inconsistent.

So what do you recommend 2 combo's per head?
I was.

My friends were not.
The grilled sandwiches they ordered look so small against the club sandwich I got.
Had them grumbling all the time.
Plus, They had to wait for me.
The starters again were really small serving sizes.
They were a lil angry with me.

But I liked my club sandwich.

about 1 or 2 combos.
Its all muscle like ->
Name:  asterixobelix.gif
Views: 182
Size:  84.0 KB
bblost is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 16:57   #252
BHPian
 
suren181's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 847
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Now I know what I am going to order. It's a Club Sandwich as big as the Obelisk that Obelix is carrying. Whoever is gonna call Sazio could you place my order in advance please?
suren181 is offline  
Old 23rd October 2009, 17:25   #253
BHPian
 
nagvasireddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 106
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Now where is nagvasireddy? Can someone find out if he would be joining us. It would be great if he could for IIRC a partner in Sazio is a relative of his?

Would be great if he could call Sazio, if not someone may have to take the trouble of calling Sazio up in advance to forewarn them of the tornado that's heading their way on the 27th.
I would've loved to join this meet (mainly because I haven't visited sazio so far). But, I am leaving to USA on Oct 26 on a 3-week sales tour.

Like you suggested I spoke to my cousin, they are prepared for the noise and, of course, the discount.

You guys have fun
nagvasireddy is offline  
Old 25th October 2009, 12:55   #254
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,519
Thanked: 7,196 Times
Default

What's up folks, no more inclusions?

What : TBHP Lunch Meet
Where : Sazio, Hitec City
When : Oct 27th
Time: 12:30pm

Confirmed Names
1. Mobike008
2. Hillram
3. Bblost
4. Pulsar56
5. Anurag_p80
6. Suren181
7. Ravveendra
8. Traveloholic
9. Ardy
10. Straightdrive
11. Gajadonga
12. Anumod
13. Swordfish
14. Downsouth
15. Manvik
16. Potlaravi
17. hyd_traveller (Tentative)
18. Anshul Sharma ( Mobike008's colleague)
mobike008 is offline  
Old 25th October 2009, 20:26   #255
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default AP to AP - query is up

Hi Hydeez,

What started off as a few of us shooting the wind in a meet some months ago has finally started taking shape. The proposed plan to drive from AP to AP (actually AR but sounds more dramatic this way) is finally coming together. I have started a new thread -
AP to AP queries (Hyd-Vtz-Barddhaman-Siuri-Maldah-Siliguri-Tezpur-Tawang-Shillong) .

Please contribute by sharing information and giving your suggestions. Confirmations too may be added in that thread.

More when we meet on Tuesday.

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hydera-Baddies OTR Meets Thread: Next OTR 4th Sep 2011 MileCruncher 4x4 Excursions 37 19th September 2011 13:53
Road trip - Austria and either Switzerland/Germany -18 Sep - 24 Sep babupaul Route / Travel Queries 3 29th September 2009 15:00
Hyderabad: 13/14th Oct. Any Quick Meets/Plans? khan_sultan The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 16th October 2008 16:52
Raid-de-Himalya Rally - 30th Sep - 5th Oct 2006 Nagaraj Indian Motorsport 15 23rd September 2006 23:02
Bangalore Vahan Yatra 2005 from 7th Oct to 16th Oct protege Shifting gears 10 21st September 2005 02:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:14.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks