Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 30th October 2009, 11:57   #331
BHPian

Boss am really going to miss this one I have a cricket match starting 7am will catch you up next time.
Old 30th October 2009, 12:14   #332
BHPian

Cricket again here - may have nets on Sunday morning but it may get advanced to Saturday. In that case, will try and join in.

Looking forward to the paya - the last time I had it, some years back and not in Hyderabad, I didn't like it. Will see how it is this time.
Old 30th October 2009, 13:00   #333
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
830 AM on a sunday morning- please tell me you are kidding.....

I will be in la-la land at that time of the day after a heavy Saturday night...
Me too Dude. I usually come back at 2am on saturday nights but still i am game. Mind you, only for this time...LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajadonga View Post
Boss am really going to miss this one I have a cricket match starting 7am will catch you up next time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by straightdrive View Post
Cricket again here - may have nets on Sunday morning but it may get advanced to Saturday. In that case, will try and join in.

Looking forward to the paya - the last time I had it, some years back and not in Hyderabad, I didn't like it. Will see how it is this time.
Whats with this cricket thingy? you guys watching too much IPL.eh?
Old 30th October 2009, 15:06   #334
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Bhai log..8.30am means 8.30am..no delays please.
I will be coming straight from my Tennis club after some dashing game of Tennis..which means I will be famished.
So please dont delay folks.
Knowing how things may pan out. I recommend you carry an orange/apple in your tennis duffel bag.
Old 30th October 2009, 15:49   #335
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008
Me too Dude. I usually come back at 2am on saturday nights but still i am game. Mind you, only for this time...LOL
Avi, I've got a better idea now. Why go back home and sleep to again wake up a couple of hours later. Lets continue the Saturday Night Blast a bit late till 8:30 AM and then meet Ram directly at the tennis court.

Won't be back home early on a weekends, so its gonna be hard opening those blood shot eyes on Sunday morning after the whole night fiesta.

Jokes apart, seriously people, I do agree that even the slighest thought of waking up early on Sunday Morning spoils the whole mood, but still we can meet up for one of its kind meets of TBHP on Breakfast.
Old 30th October 2009, 18:12   #336
Team-BHP Support

Just refreshing the thread

Confirmed List

Team BHP Breakfast Meet

Date : 1st November 2009
Time : 8:30AM
Rendez Vous Points: Pragati Idlis, Lingaiah Tiffin Center, Laxman's, Shaadab (last minute additions possible)
Meeting Point: Gandhi Medical College Gate, Opp to Basheerbagh Ohri's

Confirmed List:
1. Hillram
2. Mobike008
3. Traveloholic
4. Pulsar 56
5. rm_arjuna
6. kkr2k2
7. Swordfish (Tentative)
8. Milecruncher
9. Bblost
Old 31st October 2009, 11:29   #337
BHPian

guys. need direction from Big Bazaar abids, will be coming from baseerbagh bridge via tank bund never ventured in that part of the city & am relatively new to this city.
Old 31st October 2009, 12:22   #338

If i wake up, i will be coming alone.
Anyone coming from KPHB/Miyapur/Chandanagar/Madhapur areas? if so can we share a ride? I hate to drive alone that too in the mornings. I wish to come back early like 10:30 or something.
Old 31st October 2009, 20:25   #339
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm_arjuna View Post
guys. need direction from Big Bazaar abids, will be coming from baseerbagh bridge via tank bund never ventured in that part of the city & am relatively new to this city.
You needn't go that far. When your coming from secbad, cross tankbund drive till you see a crossroad with a petrol bunk on it, keep going straight towards basheerbagh and our meeting point is 100 meters from there on left hand side and is much much before the flyover starts

You can call me if you get lost

Looks like this is the final roll call. See ya all tomorrow for some hot hot breakfast, i should be reaching the venue a bit shy of 9AM.

Traveloholic, you better be there tomorrow morning

Confirmed List

Team BHP Breakfast Meet
Date : 1st November 2009
Time : 8:30AM
Rendez Vous Points: Pragati Idlis, Lingaiah Tiffin Center, Laxman's, Shaadab (last minute additions possible)
Meeting Point: Gandhi Medical College Gate, Opp to Basheerbagh Ohri's

Confirmed List:
1. Hillram
2. Mobike008
3. Traveloholic
4. Pulsar 56
5. rm_arjuna
6. kkr2k2
7. Swordfish (Tentative)
8. Milecruncher
9. Bblost

Last edited by mobike008 : 31st October 2009 at 20:27.
Old 1st November 2009, 00:50   #340
Senior - BHPian

I will take a call on this meet when I wake up (if I wake up in time).

If I do not make it, please post detailed reviews, so that I can do it a more decent hour.

Cheers,

Last edited by Ravveendrra : 1st November 2009 at 00:51.
Old 1st November 2009, 00:59   #341
Team-BHP Support

I just got back home. I hope too even i wake up on time. Gents, give me time until 9AM by that time i hope to shake sleep out of my eyes.
Old 1st November 2009, 12:13   #342
Team-BHP Support

Confirmed List:
1. Hillram
2. Mobike008
3. Traveloholic
4. Pulsar 56
5. rm_arjuna
6. kkr2k2
7. Bblost
8. Ravvenddra

Above guys turned up for the meet. I parked my i10 at meeting location when i saw everyone turned up on their two wheels and rode KKRK2's ZMA, nice bike boss.

Hillram looked dashing on his newly acquired LML which was amazingly spotless as all his acquisitions and his cute little helmet which was custom painted to go with his ride stood out. Ram, you need to get the front sticker changed to continue the color theme.

We reached Pragati and as usual, unprecendented rush and we each grabbed a plate of Idlis which lived up to my expectations. They are the softest you can ever get.

Pulsar trickled in late and in his rush to eat his breakfast, he lost something valuable, sorry about that Nazim. You may realize when you go home it's at home.

Next pit stop was at Laxman at Ghode Ki Khabar and we all digged into some real spicy Butter Special Dosas and wrapped up the morning with irani chai at a cafe opposite to that bandhi. Chai was the spoilsport to otherwise a great breakfast meet.

I took a ride back to where my car was parked in a sweet sounding Palio. Thanks for the lift Ravvs

Nikhil and Raj, post up the pictures ASAP !!!
Old 1st November 2009, 17:32   #343
Senior - BHPian

Finally,we had out first ever breakfast meet.
I was the first to reach the rendez vous point and BBlost and Traveloholic reached soon.Quickly Avi,Raj and Arjuna caught up and after initial introductions and plasentaries we headed to Pragati Idli.
Huge crowd greeted us and soon we had our hands in plateful of soft idlis (i ever had) with Chutney and we were digging in.Ravvendra,Mihiran and Pulsar 56 joined to taste their share of breakfast.
Frankly the idlis dropped into my stomach as Cadbury Gems and soon i was wanting to head to the next stop..Mangalghat.
Once we reached Mangalghat,we were greeted with another set of crowd and we ordered Butter Dosa and Masala Dosa.Though it took time,in the end we savoured the Dosas and slurrped the chutney and ended with some Irani Chai at local bistro opposite to Mangalghat.

It was our version of Highway on Plate,though I would have definitly take few more helpings of Idli,Dosas to satisfy my appetite.But the crowd was too much.
Attached Images

Old 2nd November 2009, 13:29   #344
BHPian

Default Wintery November - Team BHIP Meet

Wintery November meets started off with a bang. The much anticipated Breakfast meet was planned and set in motion. Hillram reached the venue on his kewl Vespa "I envy his ride now", followed by bblost.

Recognized HillRam's ride from a few miles away as I was driving down the Basheerbagh Flyover

A quick round of intro's with HillRam & BBLost, it was all praises for HillRam's Ride. As time ticked by, people started trickling in. Kkr2k2 rode in with his new Karizma. Real good deal Raj, it was worth the deal if the whole thing was new as mentioned. Avi followed Raj and reached the venue in his i10, followed by Arjun on his new possession "THUNDERBIRD"

A few calls and messages later, we were on the way for the Team-BHP Breakfast Meet.

HillRam's Ride Vespa PVX - Envy his ride a lot.
Look at the complimenting Helmet, custom painted to suit his ride
Name:  TheDevil.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  75.8 KB

Mobike008, BBLost, HillRam & Kkr2k2 in an animated discussion at Basheerbagh
Name:  IMG_2252.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  101.3 KB

Ram's Vespa without Graphical Work, sheer brilliance and beauty
Name:  IMG_2254.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  79.7 KB

Avi explaining about his Camera and the tragedy that struck during his recent trip to Goa during Monsoons.
Name:  IMG_2255.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  105.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2256.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  106.1 KB

BBLost and his Royal Ride, way to go buddy!!! Love the Thunderous Sound.
Name:  IMG_2257.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  102.0 KB

Avi checking out Raj's Karizma
Name:  IMG_2258.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2259.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  94.3 KB

Team-BHP Everywhere
Name:  IMG_2263.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  63.8 KB

HillRam and Arjun checking out Pragati Tiffin Center
Name:  IMG_2261.jpg
Views: 1228
Size:  87.0 KB
Old 2nd November 2009, 13:53   #345
Team-BHP Support

Thanks for the pic of me on the bike. Its now on my profile page.

I think you took a lot more pics than these. Waiting for all of them.
Closed Thread