Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2009, 10:31   #31
Senior - BHPian
 
hillram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,787
Thanked: 814 Times
Default

Dont worry folks,I will give a quick tutorial on driving,chipping,pitching and puttting once we set foot on the GC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightdrive View Post
How many of you have played golf before? Hillram, you have, I suppose?

I know the basic rules but have never set foot on a course.
Thats right Straight Drive,I learnt playing golf in Melbourne.
hillram is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 10:48   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
Fordmanchau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,663
Thanked: 291 Times
Default

Guys,
Just a suggestion. How about drive to this place Kuntala Waterfalls.
Check this thread below
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...ml#post1485913 (A day trip to Kuntala Waterfalls)
Wd can have nice run on NH7 for most of the part
Fordmanchau is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 12:02   #33
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,523
Thanked: 7,203 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightdrive View Post
How many of you have played golf before? Hillram, you have, I suppose?

I know the basic rules but have never set foot on a course.
I have played a couple of time with my customers ( Brit folks) and first time i was swinging like a cricket bat, later on learnt and beat them to it.

I played a total of 15 Holes + 7 Holes in my entire life
mobike008 is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 13:50   #34
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

OT: Guys please do add your views/ suggestions for the planning of this trip

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/route-...ad-beyond.html (Advice Needed: Hyderabad- Mumbai- Ahmedabad and beyond)
anurag_p80 is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 16:27   #35
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,523
Thanked: 7,203 Times
Default

OT: Someone please congratulate me, it took a lot of hard work, trust me
mobike008 is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 16:35   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
Fordmanchau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,663
Thanked: 291 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
OT: Someone please congratulate me, it took a lot of hard work, trust me
I know, I know, just saw your 2999th post at the Kuntala waterfall thread and was thinking you'll post your 3000th post in either the food thread or here and ask for congratulations. hehehe.
Congratulations!! congratulations!!! for you are going super fast!!!

On Topic: How did you like the place - Kuntala Waterfalls??
Fordmanchau is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 16:37   #37
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Congratulations.....3000 posts!!!! You are certified "vella", Avinash:P
anurag_p80 is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 18:14   #38
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
OT: Someone please congratulate me, it took a lot of hard work, trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
I know, I know, just saw your 2999th post at the Kuntala waterfall thread and was thinking you'll post your 3000th post in either the food thread or here and ask for congratulations. hehehe.
Congratulations!! congratulations!!! for you are going super fast!!!

On Topic: How did you like the place - Kuntala Waterfalls??
Lol Avi bhai if the posts on the meet threads and food threads were counted you would have crossed 3k many moons ago! Congratulations

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag_p80 View Post
Congratulations.....3000 posts!!!! You are certified "vella", Avinash:P
New movie - Vella No.1!! Starring mobike and anushka (who is at a loose end now that RR is moving).


Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline  
Old 17th September 2009, 18:16   #39
Senior - BHPian
 
vnabhi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: DC -> DC
Posts: 5,210
Thanked: 1,195 Times
Default

Hey Avi---congrats for your 3000th post, of which 2500+ would surely have been about food, and the rest about travelogues
vnabhi is offline  
Old 18th September 2009, 00:47   #40
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,523
Thanked: 7,203 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Lol Avi bhai if the posts on the meet threads and food threads were counted you would have crossed 3k many moons ago! Congratulations



New movie - Vella No.1!! Starring mobike and anushka (who is at a loose end now that RR is moving).


Cheers,
Thanks Ravvs, I give my consent to star in Vella No.1, only request is to have a couple of bikini sequences with Anushka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Hey Avi---congrats for your 3000th post, of which 2500+ would surely have been about food, and the rest about travelogues
Thanks Venu, like Ravvs said, if posts on shifting gears ( including our meet section) counted, i would have been in 5K posts league

@Fordmanchau, thanks for your wishes, yes Kuntala Waterfalls sounds like fun. But, i leave to you to figure out how we are going to wake up our lazy Hydeez folks at 6AM to make a day trip to this destination. Do you have any ideas??? LOL

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th September 2009 at 00:49.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 18th September 2009, 01:09   #41
Senior - BHPian
 
Ravveendrra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,391
Thanked: 404 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
.....

Thanks Venu, like Ravvs said, if posts on shifting gears ( including our meet section) counted, i would have been in 5K posts league

@Fordmanchau, thanks for your wishes, yes Kuntala Waterfalls sounds like fun. But, i leave to you to figure out how we are going to wake up our lazy Hydeez folks at 6AM to make a day trip to this destination. Do you have any ideas??? LOL
Actually you have 6029 posts as of this min. to your credit of which a little more than 50% are in your fav. sections i.e. here.

Those waterfalls are about 270 Km away so we would have to leave before 6.00.

Bikini........

Cheers,
Ravveendrra is offline  
Old 18th September 2009, 01:18   #42
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,523
Thanked: 7,203 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Actually you have 6029 posts as of this min. to your credit of which a little more than 50% are in your fav. sections i.e. here.
How did you figure this out?
mobike008 is offline  
Old 18th September 2009, 01:20   #43
BHPian
 
Ardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 613
Thanked: 86 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008
How did you figure this out?
Go to your profile and click on "Find all the posts", you will get to this figure

Your profile is showing 6033 as of now.
Ardy is online now  
Old 18th September 2009, 01:24   #44
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,523
Thanked: 7,203 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardy View Post
Go to your profile and click on "Find all the posts", you will get to this figure

Your profile is showing 6033 as of now.
Cool Ardy, you too not sleeping and on tbhp? Btw, it does not show for oneself but you can check for others. Is that correct?

Edit: Yes, i just saw that. Never ventured so indepth..thanks guys

Last edited by mobike008 : 18th September 2009 at 01:29.
mobike008 is offline  
Old 18th September 2009, 10:23   #45
BHPian
 
anurag_p80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 313
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Thanks Ravvs, I give my consent to star in Vella No.1, only request is to have a couple of bikini sequences with Anushka.
Hahaha....now I wonder who is going to pay to see Avinash in a Bikini. NC kahaan hai?:P
anurag_p80 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hydera-Baddies OTR Meets Thread: Next OTR 4th Sep 2011 MileCruncher 4x4 Excursions 37 19th September 2011 13:53
Road trip - Austria and either Switzerland/Germany -18 Sep - 24 Sep babupaul Route / Travel Queries 3 29th September 2009 15:00
Hyderabad: 13/14th Oct. Any Quick Meets/Plans? khan_sultan The Team-BHP Meet Section 46 16th October 2008 16:52
Raid-de-Himalya Rally - 30th Sep - 5th Oct 2006 Nagaraj Indian Motorsport 15 23rd September 2006 23:02
Bangalore Vahan Yatra 2005 from 7th Oct to 16th Oct protege Shifting gears 10 21st September 2005 02:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks