Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Old 29th September 2009, 17:47   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoghchaphalkar View Post
@altohoncho : This was my "first meet" with the Pune BHPians. Last week I had my "first meet" with Mumbai BHPians. On both the occasions I did not return disappointed. And the reason for my lack of disappointment is pretty simple. I did not expect too much.
I think I should also go by this thanks for the advice amogh, actually my bad that I reacted this way, but the whole experience of a kind of Chinese wall between me and the rest just because of a language divide, kinda shook me. And agreeably, both the sides didnt make any effort to overcome this hence this chaos.
Sure will be looking forward to a Mumbai/Pune meet sometime soon.
AltoHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 20:03   #92
tez
BHPian

shucks!!! i missed this meet. I need to makesure that i keep checking this section more frequently. Hope to meet all folks during next meet.
tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2009, 19:28   #93
BHPian

Nice meet overall. Good to have a Tbhp drive meet after a long time. The usual suspects were present with some new faces.
It was nice meeting Amogh for the first time, Your car is lovely dude ! loved it.
Apparently this was the first time I saw a Punto closely and was impressed with the build quality.
Great Car.
The sandwiches at Mapro garden were yummy ! and so were the milkshakes.

Overall good fun. Looking forward to the next one.
Amey is offline   Reply With Quote