Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

View Poll Results: Select all the checkboxes that apply to you.
I am willing to attend on 5th Dec 2009 16 66.67%
I am willing to attend on 6th Dec 2009 21 87.50%
I am non-vegeterian 11 45.83%
I am vegeterian 12 50.00%
I am attending alone 13 54.17%
I am attending with family (mention the total count using a seperate post) 8 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 25th November 2009, 12:32   #91
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
@ All,

Actually when i was looking at the calendar, i saw 6th as weekend and immediately wrote weekend of 6th. But with all probability, I feel most of us would be comfortable for a saturday, i.e. 5th instead of a Sunday (reqd for a rest to face the monday blue).

Hence the proposed date is 5th Dec and not 6th. Sorry for the confusions.
I cannot make it for 5th as i have my sons sports day at his school ! I had earlier confirmed for 6th.
Old 25th November 2009, 15:00   #92
BHPian

Looking forward for this meet I have a set of T-BHP stickers which I bought long time back. But could not stick it to the car Except one in Rear Glass

I will make sure I do this job before the meet.
Old 25th November 2009, 17:24   #93
Team-BHP Support

Great going. Some mods might be present too, for that change-of-pace.

Last edited by theMAG : 25th November 2009 at 17:28.
Old 25th November 2009, 17:31   #94
Senior - BHPian

Already 26 guys are reaqdy to meetup on dec 5/6. That is wonderful number as it will be like a train on the road with all the cars going one behind the others
Old 25th November 2009, 17:36   #95
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by shishir_bn View Post
Already 26 guys are reaqdy to meetup on dec 5/6. That is wonderful number as it will be like a train on the road with all the cars going one behind the others
What 26? Only 9 have voted as wlling to attend the event.
Old 25th November 2009, 17:38   #96
Team-BHP Support

I should be in as well. Where's the final count?
Old 25th November 2009, 17:41   #97
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
A person who opts for 2nd, 3rd or 4th option, does that mean he wont attend?
Old 25th November 2009, 17:43   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharanramesh View Post
Gents - lets get the act together.

Drive Location:
Date:

Im in for a city drive as well as a drive outside the city?

Suggestions and a poll please!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
A person who opts for 2nd, 3rd or 4th option, does that mean he wont attend?
No "samurai" all those who have chosen other option are also coming,only thing is they have opted for the money option on how much they want to spend
Arun, whoever has chosen the 2,3,4th option means that they will also come to the drive but the cost is mentioned

Last edited by shishir_bn : 25th November 2009 at 17:44.
Old 25th November 2009, 17:57   #99
Team-BHP Support

Oh man, this is a multi-option poll. I created the poll, so I know what it means.

Option 1: Select if you are attending the meeting.
Option 2: Select if you are ok for a family meet instead of stag meet.
Option 3: Select if your budget is below 500
Option 4: Select if your buget is below 1000

You can choose up the 3 options, and you should choose minimum 2 options. The 4 combinations could be 1&3 or 1&4 or 1&2&3 or 1&2&4. Many have selected multiple choice as intended.
Old 25th November 2009, 18:04   #100
BHPian

Oh!! If just had happened a week later!! BooHoo!!!!! Looks like this is going to be a swell meet. :-( :-( :-(
Old 25th November 2009, 18:45   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Oh man, this is a multi-option poll. I created the poll, so I know what it means.

Option 1: Select if you are attending the meeting.
Option 2: Select if you are ok for a family meet instead of stag meet.
Option 3: Select if your budget is below 500
Option 4: Select if your buget is below 1000

You can choose up the 3 options, and you should choose minimum 2 options. The 4 combinations could be 1&3 or 1&4 or 1&2&3 or 1&2&4. Many have selected multiple choice as intended.
Hi Samurai,

There seems a bit of confusion on the "date" for the meet. I would like to make it as unanimous as possible. So request you to kindly make the following changes to the Poll:

1. Title - Are you willing to attend the Team-BHP meeting happening on the first week-end of Dec 09
2. Once someone selects the first option, i.e. "Yes I will attend" then only the other options will be activated. (dont know whether feasible or not)
3. 2nd option to be inserted is a choice between 5th or 6th Dec.
4. One more option to be added to count No. of adults and No. of children attending
5. Another option to capture - Food Preference - Veg or NV

Hope this will give us a concrete information.

@ Request all to revisit the poll section and modify your opinions, once the poll options are updated.

Thanks for all your support Samurai.
Old 26th November 2009, 00:41   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimist View Post
To collaborate on this google might help. If you all agree, i will create an online sheet where the thoughts can be entered without cluttering the forum with individual replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalDragon View Post
Hi Samurai,

There seems a bit of confusion on the "date" for the meet. I would like to make it as unanimous as possible. So request you to kindly make the following changes to the Poll:

1. Title - Are you willing to attend the Team-BHP meeting happening on the first week-end of Dec 09
2. Once someone selects the first option, i.e. "Yes I will attend" then only the other options will be activated. (dont know whether feasible or not)
3. 2nd option to be inserted is a choice between 5th or 6th Dec.
4. One more option to be added to count No. of adults and No. of children attending
5. Another option to capture - Food Preference - Veg or NV

Hope this will give us a concrete information.

@ Request all to revisit the poll section and modify your opinions, once the poll options are updated.

Thanks for all your support Samurai.
Apologies for not keeping up.
Please find below links for a online form and online sheet to collect and tabulate results. Such forms and sheets have been used extensively to collect data for gatherings and work well.

Data is right now being collected for the purpose of the meet suggested on 5th/6th Dec. Please go ahead and make it a success.

You may also answer and select not convenient if it is not possible to make it to the drive while answering other options so that we get a general idea of what is most acceptable.

The form:
Bangalore meet opinions

View results here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...Lai16Nnc&hl=en

Please note no personal data is collected here. Those of you who decide to go for the drive, please PM "DD" your handle, name and mobile numbers for emergency if called for later.

Enjoy!

Last edited by optimist : 26th November 2009 at 00:50. Reason: Added text
Old 26th November 2009, 10:51   #103
Team-BHP Support

New poll is added. Please select all the options that apply to you. This is a multi-selection poll. If you are fine with 5th or 6th, select both the dates.
Old 26th November 2009, 11:09   #104
BHPian

Folks, I had committed to the 5th on the previous poll. I now have to travel out of town and will not be able to make it. If anything changes, I will surely attend!
Old 26th November 2009, 12:15   #105
BHPian

Quote:
New poll is added. Please select all the options that apply to you. This is a multi-selection poll. If you are fine with 5th or 6th, select both the dates.
Dear Samurai & DD,
I think there has been some confusion on this meet for collecting data. As requested by DD in PM to me I had modified the sheet and put it online . This is now conflicting with the new poll. It would be better for all concerned to confirm in any one. Please delete my post no 102 if deemed fit so that no confusion arises. (I have no intention of competing with anybody.)

However some data has already been added to it. We can collect the preferences after the planned 5th/6th meet. The form and sheet won't go anywhere and data can be entered after the meet.

On another note the online sheet can have many collaborators. I'd be happy to give the MODS full control if anyone is interested, otherwise having created the setup, i volunteer to help collect and organize data for every meet.

Is there any way in which the link to that post or the links directly can be displayed anywhere on all pages of the thread when required? otherwise it might be difficult to spot the post no 102 on the thread.

One solution might be a single post on a new "Bangalore members's choice" thread for where members can enter data whenever required. The data can be moved and reorganized but the links will remain.
Closed Thread