Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 11:37   #31
Senior - BHPian
 
esteem_lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Madras/Py
Posts: 7,554
Thanked: 433 Times
Default

Hi South Chennai
Would be to nice to meet you to in a meet. Please tell to me when is the meeting. I will bring all my northie and eastie & westie friends from across the globe.

yours truly
North West Chennai.
esteem_lover is offline  
Old 3rd December 2009, 11:47   #32
BHPian
 
Mr_Bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 822
Thanked: 111 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Hi South Chennai
Would be to nice to meet you to in a meet. Please tell to me when is the meeting. I will bring all my northie and eastie & westie friends from across the globe.

yours truly
North West Chennai.
John, Koyamdebu is west Chennai I guess
Mr_Bean is offline  
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:30   #33
Senior - BHPian
 
madan80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Posts: 1,356
Thanked: 73 Times
Talking

@ south chennai dude. are you serious??

suppose i look at the chennai map upside down, then will toindiarpet become south? then how do i know where to go?

wake up..
madan80 is offline  
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:40   #34
Distinguished - BHPian
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Speed-brkr City
Posts: 10,316
Thanked: 3,657 Times
Default

I am planning a meet exclusively for Visitors-to-Chennai. This will be scheduled on my next visit to Chennai, and will be open only for people currently visiting Chennai. ..

All those intrested, pls PM me in advance.
condor is offline  
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:44   #35
BHPian
 
petrol_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madras
Posts: 231
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
I am planning a meet exclusively for Visitors-to-Chennai. This will be scheduled on my next visit to Chennai, and will be open only for people currently visiting Chennai. ..

All those intrested, pls PM me in advance.
ROFLMAO Maybe you can ask the meet host from your last visit to host it again.. Oops, but he would not be invited right since he is a localite...
petrol_head is offline  
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:48   #36
Senior - BHPian
 
nitrous's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: UAE/Lon/Madras
Posts: 6,964
Thanked: 261 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriporul_thalai
but he would not be invited right since he is a localite...
Not for long, i believe.
nitrous is offline  
Old 3rd December 2009, 12:54   #37
BHPian
 
petrol_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madras
Posts: 231
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Not for long, i believe.
Dude for a minute I thought someone actually logged in with the handle eriporul thalai.

Anyway.. yeah Beans Kumar will pretty soon be Bangalore Kumar. Quite unfortunate considering that he contributed towards quite a bit towards reducing the onan menace in the city. Unfortunately the city also ran out of its stock of Soya Sauce.

So where is this South Chennai meet happening?
petrol_head is offline  
Old 3rd December 2009, 14:48   #38
Distinguished - BHPian
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Speed-brkr City
Posts: 10,316
Thanked: 3,657 Times
Default

Quote:
madan80 : suppose i look at the chennai map upside down, then will toindiarpet become south? then how do i know where to go?


Madan, but how will you know you have turned the map correctly upside down ?

Quote:
nitrous : Not for long, i believe.
Sad. Any of you know What happened to him ? I can think of two reasons :

1. He does not live in South Chennai.
2. He is becoming a devdas, and wants to go back to ....

Guys, pls do something .. you cant fail a fellow TBHP-ian who sacrificed so much to be part of you.
condor is offline  
Old 9th December 2009, 00:20   #39
Senior - BHPian
 
navan49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CHENNAI
Posts: 1,010
Thanked: 68 Times
Default

Hi friends,
After a short absence from Chennai, I am back to Chennai. How about a meet this coming Sunday. Any one of you can propose a venue. Timing between 3Pm and 6Pm or suggest your timing.
navan49 is offline  
Old 10th December 2009, 20:27   #40
Senior - BHPian
 
navan49's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CHENNAI
Posts: 1,010
Thanked: 68 Times
Default

How about a meet on Sunday 3 PM at the roadside Park in between km 41 and 42 and in between Vada Nemmeli and Nemmeli after crocodile beach from Chennai to Mahabalipuram. Interested Chennaites come with your suggestions.

Last edited by v12 : 10th December 2009 at 21:09.
navan49 is offline  
Old 10th December 2009, 20:49   #41
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
How about a meet on Sunday 3 PM at the roadside Park in between km 41 and 42 and in between Vada Nemmeli and Nemmeli after crocodile beach from Chennai to Mahabalipuram. Interested Chennaites come with your suggestions.
That sounds great because the off roading gang (me included hehe) will be some place close at around the same time.
Try to make this happen .Will be great fun .

Last edited by v12 : 10th December 2009 at 21:09.
arjunrudra is offline  
Old 10th December 2009, 21:01   #42
BHPian
 
petrol_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madras
Posts: 231
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
That sounds great because the off roading gang (me included hehe) will be some place close at around the same time.
Try to make this happen .Will be great fun .
The OTR location is light years away from there
petrol_head is offline  
Old 10th December 2009, 21:15   #43
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol_head View Post
The OTR location is light years away from there
I thought we were coming back to ecr or mahabalipuram . thats what it said in the itinerary.
arjunrudra is offline  
Old 10th December 2009, 21:23   #44
BHPian
 
petrol_head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Madras
Posts: 231
Thanked: 47 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunrudra View Post
I thought we were coming back to ecr or mahabalipuram . thats what it said in the itinerary.
U can trust the itinerary wrt the scheduled departure. Just discount the part that says scheduled arrival. You will understand that soon
petrol_head is offline  
Old 10th December 2009, 21:26   #45
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol_head View Post
U can trust the itinerary wrt the scheduled departure. Just discount the part that says scheduled arrival. You will understand that soon
Oh ok.it works like that is it. Cool .Would be fun anyways.
arjunrudra is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team-BHP Kolkata Winter Meet, 2016 - To Borong, South Sikkim! Uprasenjit The Team-BHP Meet Section 33 8th November 2016 17:37
Chennai Team BHP meet - Report added mail4ajo The Team-BHP Meet Section 143 3rd December 2009 14:30
Chennai Team-BHP Sticker Meet, anyone ? esteem_lover The Team-BHP Meet Section 31 29th November 2009 08:39
Hyderabad Team-BHP Meet-Jan' 2008: 1st Drive-And-Meet of the year guyonblackybx The Team-BHP Meet Section 50 17th January 2008 12:07


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 02:01.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks