Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 28th November 2009, 11:08   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default South Chennai Team Bhpian Meet

Dear Members,
As the team members of TeamBHP is growing like Chennai city,I feel it is appropriate to Start another Chennaites Group which will make ease to meet the members of South Chennai.It can be comprised of Adyar, saidapet,Mount, Madippakkam, Guindy, Nanganallur, Pallavaram, Chromepet, Tambaram, Veklachery, Medavakkam, Toraippakkam, Sholinganallur, Kelambakkam, Mahabalipuram and the areas in between.As there are lots of service cnters,dealers,Accessories shop are coming up it is high time to evaluate by our groups.So some one can take initiative for the meet in regular intervels.It does not mean that it has to be grand bgut we can meet in a public place somewhere which will be convenient for our groups.
Old 28th November 2009, 11:14   #2
BHPian

Im in. Im from Adyar.
Old 28th November 2009, 11:33   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Medavakkam
Me too. From Medavakkam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
As there are lots of service cnters,dealers,Accessories shop are coming up it is high time to evaluate by our groups.
Speaking of which, can anyone recommend some good Bajaj service centres in the south? Am not too happy with the one at Medavakkam!
Old 28th November 2009, 11:36   #4
BHPian

Hi, I think it would be nice if all met up with the regulars at the regular meets. Then the short localised meets could be arranged ! A localised group does have its advantages I must say !
Old 28th November 2009, 11:40   #5
Senior - BHPian

Wow! Now chennai's being split.
Old 28th November 2009, 11:42   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hi all, dividing ourselves into South, North, East, West, et all is IMHO a no-no. We already have a Chennai Meet Thread, and we better continue there..

btw, I am from Besant Nagar (though travelling now), and would love to meet up with you- but lets meet up as Chennai BHPians!
Old 28th November 2009, 11:46   #7
Senior - BHPian

Yeah, stick to Chennai Team-BHP meets.
Nothing is grand. And NO discrimination whatsoever. (Well except korean cars )
Old 28th November 2009, 11:48   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
And NO discrimination whatsoever. (Well except korean cars )
that was hilarious dude
Old 28th November 2009, 11:50   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
(though travelling now),
Are you back yet and I hope you come with some fillipino friendis. They are very nice people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nims View Post
that was hilarious dude
I get a taste of THE D-BHPIANS sense of humour every time I meet him

lol

Last edited by bblost : 28th November 2009 at 14:23. Reason: back 2 back posts. Please use the multi quote feature. Thanks.
Old 28th November 2009, 12:25   #10
Senior - BHPian

Nitrous, so when are we forming the Annanagar/Mogappair breakaway group?
Old 28th November 2009, 13:42   #11
Senior - BHPian

No,Gilead.
I'm busy forming a breakaway group for my street, man.
Unfortunately, Mission_Safari who resides in the neighboring street cannot attend the meet at the 'theru monai tea kadai'.
We're calling ourselves "Dangers Playboys*" - Enga area Ulla varadha!

* - Influenced by a poster I saw on a wall in Royapettah yesterday.
Old 28th November 2009, 14:53   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
We're calling ourselves "Dangers Playboys*" - Enga area Ulla varadha!

* - Influenced by a poster I saw on a wall in Royapettah yesterday.
Oye watch the road when you drive ! Not some B/C/D grade posters lol

you are so close-knit, you should may be call yourself 'dangerous palyboys' !
Old 28th November 2009, 18:15   #13
BHPian

I don't see a point in this thread, the meets do happen in general and has nothing to do with location.

Watchout for the breakaway group, real danger

Last edited by Mr_Bean : 28th November 2009 at 18:18.
Old 28th November 2009, 22:14   #14
Senior - BHPian

No South Chennai - North Chennai -Central Chennai meets please! Let us stick with Chennai meets, and perhaps rotate the venues.
Old 28th November 2009, 23:22   #15
Senior - BHPian

That is great.
Lots of responses for Team BHP South Chennai..
It does not mean a split.Some one can come up with regular meets.That is fine with the venue.In fact the seniors can do some thing like the venues.The new comers like me are not knowing what happens where it happens.Of course we all are boound with our duties etc.It is not possible for all to attend.Let the Chennai Team BHP seniors can propose some where on some convenient day.Let the possible people come and meet.Next week or fortnight some one can propose some where else.Like that the people those who wish can participate, It is true that we get tons of ideas from the Forums.If we make it systematically then it will be for a social cause for the Team members.Suppose if we chennai team proposes in Bangalore or Ooty in a week's time how many of us can plan.Very less.If we post and announce well in advance then that will help us to plan.In such cases the area members can plan.In fact it is very difficult to meet the kin and kith from Paiyyanoor to Arakonam.As the City itself is going to be 3 Corporations why not the senior BHPIans can do some thing region wise.If some one starts a Team BHP Kanchipuram meet what will be our unity and response.Now the districts around Chennai are mixed up. So it is to be given a second thought.It is not that of divide or split.Let some of the seniors, experience one's can consider and do something.It is the truth that I am a newbie and it is a proposal only and you can discuss and decide.If Navan does not start one Buvan will star of TeamBHP Kanchipuram,some Raman will start Thiruvallur Team BHPian meet.One Balan may create a Chingleput thread.So the name Chennai will disappear but most of the Chennai like Villivakkam to Thiruvallur will go,Mount,Chitlapakkam,Tambaram,Sholinganallur,Thor aippakkam,Oragadam,Mudichur,Wlaja and Kanchi will go,MM Nagar,S.P Kovil,Guduvancheri,MM Nagar,and Rest will go to Chingleput.So please think some thing for regular meet rather than split etc.It is in the hands of the seniors,just announce a place and declare a meet let the members come and meet, talk, discuss, suggest and go.Like that let the people know each other.
Thanks for the responses.
Closed Thread