Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > The Team-BHP Meet Section

Closed Thread

Old 26th January 2010, 00:24   #286
BHPian

Hi DD sorry to hear that. How did it happen?
Old 26th January 2010, 08:33   #287
Distinguished - BHPian

@Preetam, thank you - that's a well composed travelogue, with lovely narration & some beautiful pics. Good enough to make us feel we missed it.

@DD, get well soon. Hope nothing serious.

Guys, have you ever noticed any commercial entity being involved in any way with TBHP ? We dont even have ad's for cars, from the car companies. The other ads we see - like for insurance - come through google ad's.

When things are such, we cannot be having Kropex or anyone else come into the picture. Team-BHP meets are for us, by us. Let's keep things that way.
Old 26th January 2010, 09:51   #288
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Condor, thanks for posting our stand. Agreed 100%. We do NOT permit any auto companies / dealerships to sponsor meets. This is strictly prohibited on Team-BHP.

The discussion on that matter has ended. Any clarifications, please use the contact us form.
Old 26th January 2010, 12:22   #289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Preetam, thank you - that's a well composed travelogue, with lovely narration & some beautiful pics. Good enough to make us feel we missed it.
Thank You Condor. The travelogue was long overdue. Thank God, people are still interested in reading it now.
Old 26th January 2010, 12:38   #290
BHPian

Very nice travelogue and it was worth the wait very well composed buddy
Old 26th January 2010, 12:46   #291
BHPian

@raj.barcode : Thank You Buddy.
Old 26th January 2010, 13:14   #292
Team-BHP Support

Preetam,

I've been following this thread for quite sometime! Unfortunately I couldn't make it for the trip! But I felt like I was there after reading your travelogue! It was brilliant! Thanks for taking the pains in penning down the experience! I'd like to make it to one of the meets next time round!
Old 26th January 2010, 13:52   #293
BHPian

preetam. That was an excellent way to write the travelogue ! Damn, I missed it again. Next time I am going to make it for sure..

And Cradle of Filth version of "Hallowed Be Thy Name" ? - So you guys headbanged as well during the trip ! Damn, another miss for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Condor, thanks for posting our stand. Agreed 100%. We do NOT permit any auto companies / dealerships to sponsor meets. This is strictly prohibited on Team-BHP.

The discussion on that matter has ended. Any clarifications, please use the contact us form.
It was the pure excitement of the news that someone was ready to sponsor our meets brought me to share the news with all. As I mentioned earlier there have been no commitments made so far as I have considered the groups decision as supreme !

The message has gone into me clearly and I shall act accordingly.
Old 26th January 2010, 14:22   #294
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Preetam,

I've been following this thread for quite sometime! Unfortunately I couldn't make it for the trip! But I felt like I was there after reading your travelogue! It was brilliant! Thanks for taking the pains in penning down the experience! I'd like to make it to one of the meets next time round!
Thank You Suhaas.
I sincerely hope that, 10 years down the line, there will be a meet where you can bring your "911 Turbo", I'll get my "LP670-4SV" and some ferrarista will get his F430 Scuderia. That will surely be timeless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
preetam. That was an excellent way to write the travelogue ! Damn, I missed it again. Next time I am going to make it for sure..

And Cradle of Filth version of "Hallowed Be Thy Name" ? - So you guys headbanged as well during the trip ! Damn, another miss for me
Thank you, Yes we headbanged, we zoomed into the future and had Vitamin N between our fingers. Smoke, smoke away to future...
Old 26th January 2010, 18:23   #295
Senior - BHPian

Fantastically composed report Preetham,Thanks for the same. By the way what happened to DD.Is he alright.No one told anything about it.
DD-what happeded to you.Are you alright?
@Condor and @GTO, thanks for the insight
Old 26th January 2010, 18:30   #296
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
Thank You Suhaas.
I sincerely hope that, 10 years down the line, there will be a meet where you can bring your "911 Turbo", I'll get my "LP670-4SV" and some ferrarista will get his F430 Scuderia. That will surely be timeless.

Thank you, Yes we headbanged, we zoomed into the future and had Vitamin N between our fingers. Smoke, smoke away to future...
Can't wait for that day to come! It would be amazing! And you guys head-banged to Filth - Hallowed Be Thy Name while pulling onto Vitamin-Ns? Damn! I missed all this!
Old 26th January 2010, 19:44   #297
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Can't wait for that day to come! It would be amazing! And you guys head-banged to Filth - Hallowed Be Thy Name while pulling onto Vitamin-Ns? Damn! I missed all this!
I asked you to come...didn't I?
Old 26th January 2010, 21:31   #298
Team-BHP Support

Excellent report Preetam, glad to know that you guys had a nice meet.
Old 26th January 2010, 22:29   #299
BHPian

Wow Preetham ! Amazing narration, you surely have a way with words !

Reading it made me feel all the excitement that you guys experienced, am looking forward to the next meet

DD, hope nothing serious, get well soon, will speak with you tomorrow, ciao !
Old 26th January 2010, 22:31   #300
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetam_KORG View Post
I asked you to come...didn't I?
Yeah! I just couldn't make it! Had a lot of issues that I had to attend to unfortunately! I'll try making it the next time round!
Closed Thread